Fasting for more than 2 days

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Fasting for more than 2 days

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ex_karls 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I am on my first week of the diet and wondered if fasting on 3 days rather than 2 for a couple of weeks would help kick start the weight loss

Hi Ex_karls i started my fasting this way, i kept it up for a few weeks and then swapped to the 5-2 plan, for me the weight loss was the same, 2 to 3 lbs a week, but i did have an extra 100 cals extra on those 4-3 days. i do think the more weight you have to lose the faster it comes off in the early days.
    wishing you every success what ever plan you use.

Thanks I would like to lose about 6 stone but I know this will take a long time. A good start of weight lose is always more encouraging

Please please take body Measurements, it will keep you going when things start to slow down, ive been doing this plan for ten months now and have lost 14 1/2 inches of body fat, so even when the scales may be saying no weight has gone your body shape is changing.
    good luck!

Thanks, I have measured my waist and thought I would measure and weigh on a monthly basis. That way If they is no weight loss one week I should not get too dispondent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.