Fab Fasters in February

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Fab Fasters in February

This topic contains 422 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  singhudit61 3 years ago.

Viewing 36 posts - 401 through 436 (of 436 total)

• Day 26 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

Nearly didn’t bother with my last Friday of the month weigh in this morning…….
    146.8 pounds…..😳
    Have I completely lost the plot?
    Can I really blame Birthday month and Covid depression for too much booze consumption and eating the wrong foods, too many bad carbs?? Because of DH’s health and anxiety we have been shielding for almost a year now and it has really got to me this month.
    What to do???
    I know what to do. I just have to dig deep and find the motivation to feel better.
    I feel like crap, mood swings and aching joints, the prospect of feeling better should motivate me…and I should soon get the vaccine and I need to boost my immune system in preparation…..so I will look forward to March and better times ahead 🀞

@basyjames thank you for keeping the wagon rolling, just sorry I didn’t stay on track πŸ’

Day 26 – Canada – NFD

Good morning everybody

Thanks @basyjames for hosting and for the thought provoking questions. My goal for Feb was to lose 5 pounds. I lost 3, so I’ve not reached my goal but I’m still happy to see the lower number. I’m at a healthy BMI so I’m definitely in the club 🐒. I think for March I’ll switch up my fast days and really buckle down and reach my 10,000 steps every day.

Take care all.

Day 26 – USA/GA – NFD

OK, well, yesterday was my last FD of the month. The bad news is that I probably won’t reach my February goal. The good news is that today I weighed in at 225 lbs, which is just a pound away from my goal. Considering the slow movement and plateau that continued from January, that’s not bad for the month. Furthermore, I think I’m firmly in the 220s now. So, I’m calling February a success.

“There they are,” Lola says, pointing to Megan’s SUV in a parking lot. I turn right at the next light and find the entrance to the lot. As I pull in, Rita and John are standing outside the SUV, waving at us. “Did you lose us?” Megan asks, getting out of the driver’s seat. “Just for a moment,” Wesley says. “Where are we?” John replies, “the Triplicity Community Center.” An impressive 19th century mansion stands before us, punctuated with flowering shrubs, roses and medium-sized oaks. “Pretty swanky,” Lola says. “Wait until you see the inside,” Rita responds. As we start walking towards the entrance I ask, “so, what happens here?” Megan replies, “the wedding and the reception. This is the place!” “Ahh,” I say, stepping onto the large wrap-around porch. “We’re just going inside to make sure everything is set for the morning,” John says. “Come with us.” I look at the street number above the door before we disappear inside. 220.

Best wishes to everyone today!

Day 26 UK NFD

Weekly/end of month weigh day and… I weigh exactly the same as the start of Feb!

On the bright side I’ve lost a whole inch from my waist – snap @daffodil2010 – I feel thinner, have a little more energy – yay sunshine. I’ve stuck to plant-based diet since the start of Lent and am eating a lot more vegetables, getting back into the swing of more cooking from scratch and getting addicted to crunchy slaw. I’ve had to give up coffee due to BP and have drunk more peppermint & ginger tea, and am slowly getting back into the fizzy water habit – not a fan of cold water on cold days!

Thursday FDs aren’t working for me – it’s my shopping delivery day and I can’t resist eating the treats.The ‘I can have it tomorrow’ mantra doesn’t seem to work after a year of illness, shielding and isolation. So I’ll switch to FD on Wednesday which are usually busier and often almost accidental FDs. Building patterns is what works for me, so a late lunch/early supper before my Lent course and a bath straight afterwards.

I’d like to restart gentle yoga now – february was a bit soon bc dizziness & health issues – and as daily seems too hard I’ll make it 10 mins, 3x/week and build from there. Earlier nights and a morning routine bc structure is usually what holds me up. That’s probably enough small steps to change for this next challenge. I’m heading in the right direction and it’s all progress.

@brightonbelle congratulations on your epic loss!

Off back to retreat. Whatever the day brings go gently x

Day 26 – Rural Nebraska, USA

Worked for three hours yesterday morning, then rested the rest of the day. Definitely doing far better.

@northerndawn I’m so sorry to hear the news about your kids. I was told that zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D3, and melatonin (plus aspirin, actually) are a combination that helps stop covid far sooner. I was already on day 8 when I was told, so can’t speak to that, but it’s worth taking them. Prayers for them to recover quickly!

@i-hate-lettuce What a fabulous vacation that sounds. I hope you get to go also!

@brightonbelle Well done on the six pounds; that’s a HUGE accomplishment as far as I’m concerned!

@missybear The despair I heard in your words was real and I can completely empathize. But in my life, I can turn around from despair to strong mojo in a matter of hours, and I’m sure you can relocate that missing mojo of your own. I’ve found that exercising (usually in the form of walking with Leslie, at least over the winter) is the perfect way to kick-start my mojo. Is that effective for you?

@dvw What an accomplishment that you’re within a healthy BMI, and lost 3 pounds! The closer we are to goal, the harder the weight loss is, so that shows real discipline that you accomplished that!

@northgeorgia Love the significance of the house number! 😁

@michelinme I so admire the patience you’re demonstrating with your body as you work to recover your full health. Having just gone through a mild case of covid, I can imagine how awful a full-blown case can be, and I’m happy for you that you’ve made this much progress. Your steps are all taking you in the right direction, and we’re all cheering for you!

I have my weekly zoom call with my three sisters this morning, and then I think I’ll go back to work for a couple hours. Baby steps back to a normal day!

USA. Day 26. FD800

Just quickly checking in!

Day 26 USA (Illinois) NFD

Good day, everyone. Off to Silver Sneakers. Also wishing our youngest DD a happy 40th birthday in Austin, TX. (Oldest DD will be 50 in May… wow.) She’s survived their power/winter troubles and getting a new hot water heater today. Pipes burst. Nothing will take her out of TX I believe.

Onward and downward.

Day 26 – UK – NFD πŸ₯‚

A good FD500 yesterday but did not do my 10,000steps – watched the cricket instead!!!

Weight this morning was 55.5kg a drop of 2.6kg/5.7lbs for the month – really pleased with that πŸ’ƒ

Looking forward to my special seafood meal this evening from Rick Stein at Home! Tonight will also be only the 2nd day this month when I have indulged in some wine πŸ₯‚

Started today with a great yoga class throwing some shapes and connecting to body and breath, while letting go of all the mind β€˜stuff’ we carry around!!!
    And as the sun was shining went out for a solitary hike covering around 11km/16,475steps and enjoying the views and listening to nature around me 😊

@basyjames – Happy to reflect and share on my February
    Goals reached – Weight loss over what I had planned! Stayed alcohol free apart from the 2 days stated for the month 😊
    Setbacks conquered – no setbacks this month so feeling motivated and in control!
    Lessons learned – I can do what I set out to do and that my mojo is alive and kicking this month!
    Opportunities for personal improvement identified – extended my yoga practice as well as my strength work πŸ™ πŸ’ͺ
    Next steps – stay in control over march – aiming for DTF and continuing with FD500 x 2 – TDEE x 4 and relaxing and enjoying some 🍷πŸ₯‚on my NFD
    @northerndawn – so sorry to hear that your DS and DDiL have Covid – praying they only get a mild version and stay healthy
    @daffodil2010 – great to feel strong and healthy!
    @brightonbelle – congratulations on your best result ever – 6lbs gone!
    @missybear – give yourself a talking to, then make a plan for March and put it in writing – I did that for February after a dismal December/January and it sure helped me to stay focused and remember the challenge group are here for you πŸ€—
    @northgeorgia – 225 today certainly says you are firmly in the 220s now so the 210’s is most certainly in sight for you next – stick with us and we will continue to support your journey!
    @stitchincarol – good to hear that you are feeling better
    @songbirdme – happy 40th to your DD – I’m sure she will have a lovely day πŸ’
    @ccco – not sure if your are the only one fasting today – may your mojo stay strong!

Pocket List Day 26
    @ccco FD800

DTF 🚫🍸🍷🍺πŸ₯‚
    @ccco – Dry February
    @at – (Dry Feb except for 14th and 26th!)

ZBC 🚫
    @at – every day!

Exercise πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ 30Γ—5
    @at (today 60min Yoga and 16,475 steps walk!)

β€œIf I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am now”

Day 26 North Canton OH CD

I am so glad it’s Friday! Yay!!!
    I was determined to close my feeding window at noon today, but too busy to cook my preferred meal before 11am; so I stuck to Nuts, Kombucha, coffee and homemade sourdough French toast for a little over 800 calories. I plan on having a well-planned, satisfying meal tomorrow.

@northerndawn thinking about you and your kids. I hope they feel better soon and everyone else stays healthy. What a blessing that they found out before they traveled.

@brightonbelle congratulations on your excellent results

@missybear you did not lose the plot completely otherwise you would not be here. Your mojo will reappear; we have all been where you are. Hang in there.

@songbirdme happy 40th to your DD

Here are my responses to the end of Feb questions

Goals reached: Gaining muscles and healthy BMI achieved

Setbacks conquered: I am mentally in a good place, I now realize that being menopausal does not equal automatic weight gain. It is a little more difficult to keep the abdominal weight gain at bay but it is not impossible. I am also sleeping better

Lessons learned: I am stronger than I realize, my body is capable of amazing things: I just need to get my mind on board

Opportunities for personal improvement identified: Use MFP to track my meals EVERY DAY

Next steps: Continue to build on everything I have learned so far; March here I come. Every setback is an opportunity, not a derailment of my plans.

I may not be able to post this weekend, my plate is full. It was such a pleasure to host you guys. Keep the faith and keep pushing; you all are worth it. I will see you in March.πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žβœ¨

Day 26 USA/DC NFD
    sorry I am late today – but yippee – just got my second dose of vaccine. hooray. It feels like Christmas. I am staying just below my maintenance goal (by 1/2 a pound – but hey – that’s still below.) Monday will be my FD.
    Ever grateful for this community. @northgeorgia – you are an inspiration to us all. Happy weekend all.

Day 26 MN/US FD

This will be my third FD this week. Since I have finally gotten back to being serious about losing some weight, I am down 2 lbs in the last two weeks, and lowest I have been since the Autumn. Throughout October-early February, I seemed to gain and lose the same 5 lbs over and over.

@basyjames – What I have have learned is that I have to keep track of calories for accountability or else I talk myself into thinking I haven’t consumed “that many”. And I do so much better with appetite control and weight loss when I have “no, 0, nada, none” alcohol; I also sleep better. And especially, I need to see progress, or I start thinking of throwing in the towel: thus, my big push these last two weeks. I am determined to continue as I am going throughout March. I need the loss and to see progress in order to keep my mojo going.

@stitchincarol and @at and @basyjames – Thank you so much for your kind wishes and prayers for my DS and his family. I have passed on the recommendations for supplements for treatment from you, Carol.

@at – Enjoy your special evening!

@songbirdme – I’m glad to hear your DD is dealing with the problems in Texas, and Happy Birthday to her!

@missybear – I know how you feel…..I had been feeling like that the first part of February off and on, as well as various times over the last 3 months. That’s why I dug deep, and decided I really had to do something before I gave up and gave in. I’m tracking everything on paper: calories in, deficit totals for the week, exercise, BMI, how I feel, whether Dry or Wet (dry since 2/13), everything! It is something I am actually enjoying, even though time consuming. It makes losing weight my primary goal and keeps me focused. Once I get to where I want to be, in the next month, I will ease up a bit. Sending you some MOJO!!!

@brightonbelle – A big congratulations and well done!

Pocket List Day 26
    @ccco FD800
    @northerndawn

DTF 🚫🍸🍷🍺πŸ₯‚
    @ccco – Dry February
    @at – (Dry Feb except for 14th and 26th!)
    @northerndawn – Dry (remainder of February)

ZBC 🚫
    @at – every day!
    @northerndawn – every day

Exercise πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ 30Γ—5
    @at (today 60min Yoga and 16,475 steps walk!)
    @northerndawn – 25 min walk

@basyjames – Thank you so much for hosting this month….you always encourage us to be thoughtful about our behaviors and goals. And that is so helpful.

@basyjames, thank you so much for hosting us this month! Great questions to reflect on.

@nellen, congratulations on achieving and maintaining your lowest weight in three decades! That is fantastic.

I am down 1.5k this month, and 4.5k since the start of the year. At the start of the month, I tried on my skinny jeans and pants: I was shocked how far I was from being able to button the jeans, and feared I might split the pants. Today the jeans button up, but are still too tight to wear comfortably or flatteringly. The pants fit way better, but again still too snug to wear. I reckon that will change over the next month though.

I have also been noticing patterns in my eating and behaviour – that when I hit a new low weight I tend to go off the fasting wagon a few days, so that my weight jumps back up. That is a discouraging cycle, and I want to work on that without beating myself up.

At the moment, what works best for me is tracking everything. I am trying to set up long term good habits that are sustainable, and I can see I need to pay attention to what I am doing, and what makes my body and head feel good.

I am 2.5k from goal weight, and my next aim to is get at least halfway there.

Day 27, NFD, Aus

Just checking in. Many thanks for hosting @basyjames. I’ll set up March today.

Caution !

I have not seen Andre Silver in our group before and I am rather suspicious of the link, which I have not opened

Also he’s not referencing fasting in any way either

I have tried to report that post but I have not had any luck in getting the submit button to work

Day 27, UK, NFD

This is such a great forum I love everyone’s friendly comments and all the amazing support, thank you.

Thanks @basyjames for hosting & For the highly thought-provoking questions πŸ™‚

This month I’ve lost 2 lb in weight and (I think this is a phrase that @northerndawn uses) β€œI’ll take it”

My happy scale app tells me that I am 40% of the way to my overall goal, however my clothes tell me that I am nowhere close as I still cannot get into them them!

Day 27 – Lake District UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

After a brilliant couple of days …. Six Nations Rugby day today
    Italy vs Ireland first game today
    Wales vs England the second
    Beers and nibbles ready to hand, home made sausage rolls just need warming through, excellent, shame France vs Scotland cancelled tomorrow, flaming C19 grrr.

@basyjames – Thanks for keeping the 5:2 bus on track this month.
    @fivetwofan5252 – re the ‘spam’ post, been reported to JJ (our ‘Fixer’) it will be dealt with!
    @brightonbelle – What a great result for you, really can’t beat a good loss to make the efforts worthwhile!

@missybear – Forget February, have a determined March forward into spring! Draw a line, step over, try and make a plan, then at the end of the month, start April feeling better. The beauty of the Monthly Challenges, it’s ‘do-able’ … keep it simple, back to basics even, you’re not the first or the last to lose a bit of Mojo, but clear the decks, you’re still here and see you in March.
    Funny coincidence, my daughter has always referred to me as Papa Bear, so a big bear hug for you and a ‘pawful’ of Mojo!

Take care all

Day 27 – UK – TDEE

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal last night – Mussels with black beans, garlic and ginger to start – followed by a Thai inspired Sea Bass dish with a hot, sour and sweet sauce served with rice and bok choi and ended with a White chocolate fool with mango purΓ©e and a cardamom shortbread πŸ˜‹OH very impressed with the standard. The wine recommended was a Verdicchio, which is a white wine grape variety that has been cultivated for hundreds of years in the Marche region of central Italy.

Back on track today starting with a 0930 start to a 2.5hr Waking up to Spring Yoga Workshop – 1st phase will be a somatic practice – 2nd phase will be rising up for a mindful vinyasa flow with lots of twists and side body openings – 3rd phase of hip opening poses and more twists and finally a well earned Savasana – really looking forward to that πŸ™

If the weather is as promised will go for a walk this afternoon to stretch the legs before the Rugby πŸ‰starts and planning on making today a OMAD TDEE/CD but will see how the day goes……….

Enjoy your weekend wherever you are and whatever you might be doing today 😊

Day 27 UK NFD

What a coincidence @at just having a coffee half watching TV and the wine they are recommending is Verdicchio ! that whole meal sounds delish

Off for a quick walk before settling down for an afternoon of rugby Catch up tomorrow

Day 27 – USA/GA – NFD

ZBC this morning. When I returned, weigh-in was 226 lbs. Have a great weekend!

Day 27 MN, US. NFD-TDEE

I had a great FD yesterday around 400 calories and the scale rewarded me; down 1.8 lbs. Some of that loss will definitely be wiped out by the “normal” eating this weekend, but it feels great this morning!

Will be spending patio time with DD and her family today, as it is forecast to snow tomorrow and be quite breezy.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Day 27 – Rural Nebraska, USA – FD500

I don’t know if I can pull it off, but I’m going to try for a FD today. My goal is 500, but I’ll be content if I pull off 800. I’ve been eating steadily for a week and a half, and a FD is a tough contrast, LOL.

@songbirdme Happy birthday to your DD! I hope her day was lovely and full of joy, despite all she and her family have been through lately!

@at I’m so dazzled to think about your lovely meal! So glad it turned out as glorious as you were anticipating!

@basyjames Thanks for hosting February; you did a fabulous job!

@nellen You’re doing a stellar job of maintaining; well, well done!

@northerndawn How’s the family doing today? Miserable but basically fine? That was how I felt for the first many days…

Today is the official conclusion of our isolation, and we meet all the requirements set out by the CDC to leave isolation (10 days since illness began, minimum 24 hours since a fever, a lessening of the symptoms), so I’m going to celebrate…by staying home, LOL. Perhaps I’ll run some errands on Monday, because there’s some floss I need that I need to match in person; in the meantime, it’s glorious to know I COULD go if I wanted. Instead, I’m off to church to do my church secretary thing and to practice organ for tomorrow. Yay for normalcy! Have a grand day, everyone!

USA. Day 27. FD800

Thanks for conducting us through February, Basyjames!

Day 27 USA (Illinois) NFD

February is almost done, and I’m still at maintenance. Yeah for that.

Hopefully we will see a good group moving on with March – this group gets better and better.

@basyjames – thank you so much for guiding us through. You’ve been terrific!

Onward and downward.

Day 28, NFD, FD

Where oh where did February go?

Sounds like a lovely 24 hour period: a wonderful meal then a yoga session, @at.

After what you’ve been through recently, @stitchincarol, if you didn’t do your FD,I think you’re forgiven.

Thanks again for hosting @basyjames. See you in March.

Day 28 – Lake District UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

Certainly some talking points from the rugby yesterday, when the TV commentator mentions he was considering the referee as man of the match for Wales it tells you something. I can’t wait to see my neighbour, he will be fuming this morning, some strange decisions, but as entertaining as ever!

Beautiful day yesterday, some warmth in the sun, frosty this morning but sun warming up quickly, walking or gardening today?

‘See’ you all in the morning for the start of the March challenge.

@basyjames – thanks again for hosting February.

Take care all.

Day 28. OMAD London

Please count me in for March. A lot has happened since last March! This time last year we were scrambling to get back from Paris before lockdown. Hasn’t it seemed like a long year?
    We finally got our vaccines yesterday, so that makes me feel better. OMAD is still ok, but I need to stop drinking alcohol during the week. DTF was great for me, but I lost the plot and I’m struggling to go back to it. I’ve stopped drinking wine and beer, but have developed a keen Campari soda habit. 😳😳. It reminds me of Italy. Boohoo.
    Thanks for hosting February @basyjames. See everybody in March.

Day 28 – USA/GA – NFD

February Results (the shortest month of the year in the dead of winter)!

Feb 28 weigh-in: 227 lbs.
    Feb Goal: 224.

My high for February: 231.
    My low for the month: 225.
    Average (Median, Mode, and Mean): 228 lbs.

Technically, the end result means 2 lbs lost for the month from the starting weight of 229, but looking at the highs and lows, there was a shift of 6 lbs, and I ended up lighter. So I think things are moving downwards again! I suspect I will hit my Feb goal later this week. With that considered, I’m setting my Mar goal 4 lbs lower than my Feb low of 225, to 221.

I’ve lost at least 1/4 inch (nearly 1/2 inch) from my waistline this month, closing in quickly on 49 inches (I’m probably measuring wrong, but I’m consistent). Most 44s feel lose on me, so my trousers are pretty much all 42s, now. My sports jacket I bought in 2019 is too big, and the matching slacks were definitely too big to wear, so I dropped down to a suit I bought in 2017 at a second-hand shop. Ironically, those pants were a bit too tight then, so I had moved the button over to get a bigger waist size. Well, yep, I had to sew the button to its original position last week. It may be time for another try-on session of my “clothes in waiting” haha

In other terms, I’ve gone from nearly 20 stone in January 2020 to just shy of 16 stone now. Dreaming of 11 stone sometime in 2022. We shall see!

I’m going to call February a success and hopeful for good things in March! Thank you for hosting, @basyjames

Day 28 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

Thank you
    @stitchincarol
    @at
    @basyjames
    @northerndawn
    @i-hate-lettuce
    for your suggestions….. I have taken them all on board and intend to have a better March.

Day 28 – UK – TDEE

What a beautiful spring day – sunshine, blue skies and warm too – Just perfect! Ended up doing a 12.4km hike and gaining just under 500m in height – now back home – enjoying a cup of tea and a fruit scone with raspberry jam πŸ˜‹ Planning on today being a below TDEE day to end the February Challenge on a positive note!

Yesterday was a NFD as I finished off the remainder of that bottle of wine I had opened to have with our meal on Friday and I have to admit that I never got out for a walk yesterday afternoon after my yoga workshop but instead thoroughly enjoyed an afternoon of Rugby – Ireland ran away with it and poor Italy had no answer! The England v Wales match wasn’t without controversy but England gave away too many penalties, especially after they had managed to draw even!! Wales then went on to have a well deserved win!

@basyjames – Thank you for taking care of us Fab Fasters in February – these are for you πŸ’
    @northgeorgia – you had a great 2020 and I’m sure 2021 will be equally positive!
    @missybear – wishing you a positive March too – you know what to do! Stick with the challenges and we will support you in your quest too!

Thank you for all your support over this February challenge and I’m so happy to have achieved my goals for the month – so now looking forward to a Motivational March with @penz to stay focused!

β€œIf I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am now”

USA. Day 28. FD800

Had to be sure to come online for the last day of February. Yesterday’s FD went well. I think I finally have the swing of things for me. LOL It took long enough for me. I will be celebrating with a glass of wine. I am so relieved to say that I finally was able to get my Covid vaccine! It took over a month to find some place who would take me. Even though I have been eligible for quite some time, there just wasn’t any vaccine available. It was such a stressful journey to get here.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day. I am glad, AT, that you are seeing signs of Spring. I am so looking forward to that as well!

Day 28 UK NFD

πŸ‘πŸ‘Thank you @basyjames for guiding us this month it’s been a good one for me Let’s hope things are looking up 🀞.

See you all next month x

Day 28 MN, US NFD (TDEE 1400)

I went about 240 cals over TDEE yesterday, though with healthy foods, and today the scale said 1 lb. gained from yesterday. About as expected. Today, sticking with salads and proteins to prep for another FD500 tomorrow.

@stitchincarol – DS reports their Covid symptoms are not any different than what he would expect from influenza. A bit more achy, but cough remains dry. So far so good. DS is a bit sicker than DDiL; interestingly, she is Type O neg, and he is Type A pos.

Today moved around heavy furniture, with help from DH, in preparation for painting the master bedroom; just one of several projects I hope to complete this week to keep me busy and on track for 4:3.

See you all tomorrow!

Day 28 USA (Illinois) NFD

February is done, and on to March. See you all “on the other side” I hope and pray! @basyjames – you have been fabulous.

Onward and downward.

Day 28 USA/DC FD
    Just got it in under the wire. My last FD of the month. After a week of paying zero attention, I managed to gain 2 lbs. So – while typically Monday is my FD, today I decided – enough already – get back in the swing. So happy I did and so grateful to be a part of this fabulous community that encourages, motivates, and cheers us all on.
    See you next month, as in tomorrow. :)))
    I was able to get my second dose of vaccine Friday – kind of set me on my heels for a few days, but all done, Woo Hoo!!!

Day 28 UK NFD

Finished the month 2.1 kg down in spite of a few slip ups! Happy with that and looking forward to March! Thanks to @ basyjames for leading us although I have been a poor contributor to the forum this month. I promise to do better in March!

I originally lost my weight on my own with 5:2 back in 2014. Gradually about a stone crept back on. I joined the challenges July 2019 and slowly lost the extra weight. Some weight has crept back on over the winter months which I need to lose.

Viewing 36 posts - 401 through 436 (of 436 total)

You must be logged in to reply.