Eating

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  katiemarsh256 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I was just wondering, on a non-fast day, I ended up eating less than 2000 calories would this affect the diet?

Thank you.

I think I do this often Katie. It is a bit like having a day that is inbetween a Fast Day and a normal day.
    Are you worried about a particular aspect of it?

I just wonder if it’ll affect my weight loss really.

All weight loss diets are based on the principle of eating less calories than the body needs. The difference with 5:2 is that it was developed with health benefits in mind and the coincidental weight loss led Michael to develop it as a tool for both and it has taken off in a big way which is great for those of us following it.
    Have you calculated your TDEE? Is it 2000 calories?
    If you haven’t done so click the how it works link at the top of the page, and remember that we all overestimate how much exercise we do.

If you eat less than your TDEE on non fast days that is good especially as the amount you need drops in line with your weight.
    Good luck ?

I think my TDEE was 2300 calories.
    I ate about 1900 calories yesterday, and today I am fasting. I found 1900 was enough for me yesterday, I don’t think I could have eaten anymore as I wasn’t particularly hungry.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.