Eat Water Pasta

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Amanda Woods 9 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I have just found these pasta packs called Slim Pasta 21 calories per pack. Very bland but picks up flavours from sauce or stir fry. They add a liitle bulk for very few calories and are made from Konjac flour and oat fibre.
    I had them with salmon and tin tomatoes stiry fry veg.

where did you buy them kernowmum?

Ehawkins, You can get them from Holland & Barrett, they are like £2.59 I think but on a special offer at the moment where you can get extra for only 1p. It comes in a range of pasta, rice and other stuff…but i got the pasta and rice, tried the pasta and found it revolting even with sauce in and hardish even though cooked it properly, everyone’s tastes are different but i didn’t really enjoy it, but have the rice yet to try! so maybe?

sorry been offline for a bit, I got mine though the internet, special offer on Amazon, 6 for about £6.95, I dry fried mine and added tom sauce,

I bought mine online from http://www.eatwater.co.uk – they are on BOGOF at the moment. I don’t find them any more bland than normal rice, noodles or pasta which, let’s face it, have very little flavour.
    I found very little difference in texture from ‘the real thing’. The pasta was a bit softer than I would normally have it but the noodles and rice were quite ‘normal’.
    It’s a very good low calorie, no carb cupboard ‘stand by’.

xx

I was looking around for a low calorie pasta a few months ago and found Eat Water. Never heard of konjac before, but I’m definitely a fan now. No carbs and I don’t have a problem with the flavour, it just soaks up the flavour of whatever you’re eating it with! If the pasta’s hardish I like to mix it in the sauce, sprinkle some cheese over it and microwave for a minute or so. 🙂 Yum.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.