Does the fast diet help with joint problems?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Medical conditions and fasting
Does the fast diet help with joint problems?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I have been dealing with joint probs for the last 10 years from the age of around 43. Not crippling but ever present and uncomfortable at times. Hands, feet, knees etc. Have resisted getting medical diagnosis, definitely some joint inflammation and mild deformity evident eg base right thumb. Anybody got any comments? I will do the diet anyway, started a week ago, since want to lose about 7kg (am 1.76m, 76kg at present, think I have lost a kilo already) and like the overall approach, but would love to think that maybe it might help. Suppose I will have to see…

Wish I could give you some solid answer, but sadly I can’t. I really hope the diet helps you! I can suggest making the fast days a true fast then, so your body can go into optimal repair mode – only eating an evening meal or maybe not anything at all on your fast days.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.