DECEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE – LAST ONE FOR 2019!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
DECEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE – LAST ONE FOR 2019!

This topic contains 500 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  AT 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 501 total)

• Day 13 UK NFD

Still barking and Forgot to call GP. Feeling a little better health-wise if rather down generally. One week until the shortest day, and then we turn the corner.

Weekly weigh-day shows I haven’t put on weight, so that’s a bonus considering no FDs this week

@rabbette I’m sure you’d be a wonderful neighbour. And I’d love your spicy soup or noodles!DD popped over and dug a portion of my lentil & veg soup straightfrom the freezer for her lunch- i’d forgotten it was there – and now it isn’t!

Whatever the day brings, go gently x

USA Day 13 FD

Successful FD has come to an end. Tomorrow I will begin the day with breakfast. I am currently hungry but trying to keep myself feeling full with plenty of water. Hope everyone had a great day!

Day 13 USA (Illinois) NFD

Good FD yesterday. Maintenance going well – 6;1 seems to be working.

Ate quite sensibly today – some nice beef stew/soup for supper with no lunch.

Onward and downward.

Day 14: Gloucestershire, UK, NFD:

@michelinme: Yeah….me n’ hubby both barking too. Sounds like a colony of seals round here!
    @ccco: @songbirdme: Good fast days…yay to you, and all of you. Mine on the 9th was probably a one off….but, oh well.

Must go and get ready for work. It’s hard at Christmas, especially if its cold and wet on those deliveries.

See you later xx

Day 14, Emden Germany, NFD

yesterday’s FD went well, had ~375 cals.

@jaifaim thanks! It’s so nice to live with someone you really like.

@ciren2 I hope it’s no too wet or cold on your delivery round today. Only a few more days and things will get lighter again.

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 14 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD

Woke to a wet and windy morning. Boo. Myself and DH are heading out early to get the Christmas present shopping done for the kids and family so hoping it won’t be too manic. It was nuts in the shopping centre yesterday at 10am. As we say a lot here in Ireland “the boom is back”

Still have three days off before back to work….I can feel the Christmas spirit already when it comes to food and drink choices, and we are out to dinner tonight, but will have some good FD’s next week and try to maintain at least.

Day 14 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – FD

We finally had a reprieve from the rain yesterday. Had a great day out at Oribi Gorge/Leopard Rock. Breathtaking scenery. Followed by Scrabble & way too much red wine 😳

Hauling myself back onto the wagon bigtime today. I’ll assess the damage on the scales tomorrow morning, after today’s FD.

Wishing everyone a good weekend!

Pocket List – Day 14 🍏
    @funshipfreddie

Day 14. NFD. Just popping in to say hello. We are in Madrid to get away from election/Christmas madness in England. London was so busy, and everybody short tempered.
    No fasting here, but tapas like tomatoes and anchovies are just great. The best tasting tomatoes ever. Wine is now completely off the menu – it seems to make me feel very down, so beer is its replacement. Not the best idea I’ve ever had, but at least it doesn’t make me feel low. Happy weekend all. H

Day 14 Canada FD

I decided a pot of soup would set me up well for a great FD yesterday but definitely underestimated the amounts of veggies I had to use up. The pot was full to the brim and delicious. It went so well and I have so much soup to spare I am hitting repeat and fasting again today.

Weigh in this morning and I am 1kg down, yay for that. Still a few more to go!

@emmataylor it is mid-winter here and the tomatoes taste of nothing, I am envious.
    @daffodil2010 good luck with the Christmas shopping, sounds like you are in the spirit and ready for the holidays

I am with you today @funshipfreddie
    Pocket List – Day 14 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @bellyblast

Day 14 USA (Illinois) NFD

Soup and stews this time of year make me smile. I ought to go with more broth and less gravy though! 🙂

@ciren2 -hope you’re able to muddle though with those deliveries on cold, wet days.

Last night we watched “All is True” about the final years of Shakespeare’s life. Quite fascinating, and Kenneth Branagh is amazing as The Bard. As the special features said “anything with Judi Dench is worth the ticket.” It was a Netflix rental. Fascinating.

Onward and downward.

It was hammering down with rain on our flat roof as we sorted up the mail in the office this morning. I was last to be ready (as is usual!) and it paid off….for the rain cleared just as I loaded my van…YAY! So the rest of the day was cold and bright. Got back after two, to find two lots of leaflets to be delivered to every house next week. WHY? No-one wants this stuff, ever…let alone at Christmas! So rather than do it Monday, I and many of us stay behind Saturday to get them sorted into the frame. Two took about 35 minutes. I have 499 delivery points on my round…plus and extra 25 or so on the rural part which is part of another round shared between us to save on hiring staff!
    @snowflake56: 375 cals….good one.
    @daffodil2010: Enjoy your remaining days’ off.
    @funshipfreddie: Good luck with the fasting today. Get a grip, eh?
    @bellyblast: Your soup sounds a great success….so, yes….why not do it again? Good luck xx

Day 14 UK FD!!

Ate my feelings late yesterday in dried dates & cashews… Ooops! Been a while since I’ve done that. And didn’t sleep v long or well either. Woke this morning feeling puffy and sluggish, determined to make it easier for Future Me to make good choices.

Made a big batch of root veg & green lentil stew – spicy & rich with flavour layered up via mushroom ketchup, smoked paprika, curry powder, turmeric, garlic, ginger, tomatoes and blackberry vinegar..all slow-cooked and reduced over several hours. 6 pots are cooling ready to be frozen and just finished a large portion for my OMAD FD supper.

Tried on some clothes to remind myself why I’m fasting, arranged a friend to come and help me declutter and decorate, and machine-dyed two dresses. Also skyped with another friend in SA while knitting a hat – feeling much better for talking stuff through. Now off to wash up, colour my hair and then head for early night – thus avoiding late night snacking! A productive day looking after Future Me – Tick 🙂

@bellyblast your soup sounds lovely – and we’re still living in parallel 🙂

@ciren2 hope you and DH feel better v soon. Take care of yourself in the wet & cold weather x My cough now sounds like the old Steptoe – a hacking, deep, chesty rattle. GP phone call on Monday morning if not seen an improvement by then!
    @daffodil2010 hope you had a good shopping day 🙂

Pocket List – Day 14 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @bellyblast
    @michelinme

USA Day 14 FD

Forgot to log on!! Well, today’s FD is still going well and, if I don’t imbibe some wine this evening, it will be a wonderful success. Tomorrow then can be a NFD. I plan another FD on Monday because Tuesday I am going to a Christmas dinner and want to be able to indulge without too much damage!

Pocket List – Day 14 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @bellyblast
    @michelinme
    @ccco

May all you fasters be successful today and everyone gave a great day! 🙂

Day 15, Emden Germany, NFD

Inspired by @bellyblast and @michelinme this day would be ideal for soup or stew, it’s stormy and rainy. We invited friends for a 4 course dinner so will have soup on tomorrow’s FD.

@daffodil2010 hope you got everything you wanted, we have a total lack of inspiration this year.

@ciren2 glad you stayed dry! That’s a lot of adresses you have to deliver. I try to go as low on cals as I can on FDs to have more room on NFDs, no always succesful though.

@ccco I’ll join you on your FD tomorrow, I hope there will be a long pocket list again. I’m looking forward to it already.

@michelinme loved reading about you productive day.

@emma-taylor enjoy Madrid!

Day 15 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

Can’t believe I’ve only gained half a kilo this week?! After 4 days of reckless abandon. Maybe my body was just confused by all the junk I put in there that it doesn’t normally have to deal with? Anyway, very pleasantly surprised this morning. Back to normal tomorrow, at least until Christmas week😱

Happy S🌞nday!

Day 15: Gloucestershire, UK, NFD:

@funshipfreddie: Yay…isn’t it such a relief and pleasant surprise when you find you’ve over-indulged but NOT put on the weight you expected, eh? Back to the grindstone with renewed enthusiasm.

@snowflake56: Sounds as if you have our yesterday early morning weather today as we move into the heavy showery zone.

I managed to get the first dog walk in between bouts of rain. The football fields and local dog walking areas are totally waterlogged with standing water everywhere. Our little dog hates getting her princess-feet wet and muddy!

Day 15, London, UK, NFD

Today will hopefully be a CD since there was wine on both Friday and Saturday nights!!!
    There are far too many premature festive celebrations at the moment!!!!

Anyway this coming week WILL be better until my Xmas lunch at work on Friday!!! If I throw in 2 or 3 FDs between now and then, I should have a guilt free Xmas week; maybe!!

@funshipfreddie, I’m 0.8lbs up after Friday & Saturday, in all honesty, I was expecting far more, so I’m happy and I know exactly how to get back on track. Do you think the habits you’ve formed made you mindful without realising it? I find my inner glutton doesn’t come out nearly as often when I’m out for dinner, I really don’t HAVE to eat everything in sight!!!

Have a fantastic mindful & controlled remainder of the weekend folks!!! Saty strong, & build that muscle up before the Xmas madness begins!!!

Day 15 Canada NFD

Boy that pot of soup went such a long way, I still have nearly half left which will be going into the freezer for another FD. Such comfort food on a cold and snowy day, hope it works for you @snowflake56!
    Having a guilt free Christmas is important to all of us @flourbaby you can jump back into this WOL
    @ciren2 I hope your dog enjoyed a warm wash after the mud.
    Happy Sunday to you @funshipfreddie and congrats on such a small gain

Fresh salmon for dinner, egg and avocado on sourdough for lunch…..not feeling especially hungry so might actually call that brunch and have a smoothie in the afternoon.

USA Dau 15 FD

Snowflake56, while I don’t think today’s pocket list will be a long one (that seems to be reserved for Mondays), I added you to today’s pocket list. Good luck!

Day 15 Pocket List

@snowflake56
    @ccco

I hope everyone is having a great day! Ciren2, sorry about all that rain. We’ve had quite a bit rain here on the east coast of the U.S., too. Today it is fairly warm here and sonny but very windy. Tomorrow, unfortunately, we will be getting snow!! Not my favorite weather! 🙁

Day 15 UK NFD

Had a busy few days culminating in a trip to London to watch a pantomime- don’t think it’s an international thing and can’t even think where to begin to explain it to non brits anyway good fun and accompanied by far to much food and drink – back in the wagon tomorrow with a FD

Day 15 California FD

I’m joining in the pocket list for today! Need to make up for all the cookies and chocolates I’ve eaten over the last week plus on December 17th it’s my one year anniversary for 5:2!

Day 15 Pocket List
    @snowflake56
    @ccco
    @rafiki44

oops, I see @ccco was a fast day yesterday and tomorrow so here’s the revised list:

Day 15 Pocket List

@snowflake56
    @rafiki44

Day 15 USA (Illinois) NFD

Yesterday turned into a OMAD (a very nice restaurant meal with a glass of Malbec)so scale was happy this morning. I was happy too. 🙂

Yeah for your upcoming one year, @rafiki44 — congratulations on keeping on!

Onward and downward.

USA Day 15 FD

Day 15 Pocket List

@snowflake56
    @rafiki44
    @ccco

Day 15 Ohio, US — NFD
    Day 14 — NFD
    Day 13 — NFD

Just a quick check-in. Friday I had an acupuncture treatment with a lot of work on heel spurs. The treatment was intense enough that I was pretty wiped out Friday after the treatment and almost all of Saturday. Today was a pretty slow day, and I thought there was a turn around, but now there’s been a big energy drop, so I’ll have to sign off. With any luck tomorrow things will be back close enough to normal for a fast day.

Have great fasting all!

Day 16: Gloucestershire, UK, NFD:

Ok…exactly one week since I actually had a successful fast day….the first in over eight months! Although I won’t be joining the pocket list today I am aiming for some modest cutbacks on my “coming home from work” meal later today. Breakfast, for me, just seems ESSENTIAL!

Good luck those of you who CAN stay on today’s list.
    See you (much) later. XX

Day 16 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – FD

Public holiday here today – ‘Day of Reconciliation’. Makes sense; let’s have a public holiday 9 days before Christmas?! It used to be the ‘Day of the Vow’, but was renamed in ’95 after the end of apartheid.

@flourbaby – I think I was being anything but mindful! We ate out every lunchtime. But then two of the evenings we braaied (barbecued) and I vaguely remember eating only meat & salad, without touching any rolls. I still skipped breakfast too. So maybe I was sticking to TRE & doing low-carb unintentionally. Once I’ve had a couple of drinks I don’t have much of an appetite for food anyway. But there were lunchtime milkshakes; and then peanuts and Quality Street during our Scrabble sessions. But then I did squeeze in a FD before I worked up the nerve to get on the scales.

@daffodil2010 – go easy on the Christmas spirit(s)! 😉

Let’s see if we can beat last week’s mammoth pocket list? I think there were 15 of us last week…

Pocket List – Day 16 🍏
    @funshipfreddie

Day 16 – FD – Ireland
    Well the weekend was tough in many senses – I’m
    learning lots… We all are …as we care for our parents who
    are both ill but it’s great to have them 💕 and for them to be at home 🏠. Christmas will be very special this year.
    Back to fasting today and possibly tomorrow ahead of Christmas lunches and dinners later in the week…
    Well done to anyone managing to pull off a good FD at the moment. 💪
    @funshipfreddie – happy day of reconciliation!
    Pocket List – Day 16 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim

Onward and downward ⬇️
    We rise by lifting others 💕

Day 16, Emden Germany, FD

today it’s soup day, I think I’ll go for beetroot again, my favourite soup at the moment..

@ccco and @rafiki44 The days got mixed up because of the time difference, I hope your FD went fine yesterday. Thanks for putting me on the pocket list. I’m going to join the fasters today.

@ciren2 I hope you stay dry today!

Pocket List – Day 16 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @snowflake56

Day 16 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD

It’s normally an FD but I am off today so it’s like a bank holiday Monday for me 👍 –

Still delighted however that scales have been kind so maybe this WOL helps when out to dinner etc….I declined on dessert yesterday for example as I just didn’t want to.

Have a good Monday FD and I will be with you in spirit…until tomorrow

Day 16 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 FD

Joining today’s fasters.

Pocket List – Day 16 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @snowflake56
    @missybear

Day 16 UK FD

500 ish FD today , can’t decide whether to check the damage on the scales or wait till end of month ? Anyway good luck all

Pocket List – Day 16 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @snowflake56
    @missybear
    @brightonbelle

Day 16, London, UK, NFD

I’ve today’s meal planned and hopefully it’ll be an OMAD, that’s the plan anyway, hopefully there are no cashew nuts hanging around to derail me ……………again!!!

@funshipfreddie & @daffodil2010, it sounds as though you’re subconsciously making the right decisions!!! This WOL has absolutely made a difference to our lives when you don’t even know you’re making the RIGHT choices!!!!

Feeling positive for the week ahead, I’m fully aware that I need to stay very controlled if I’m going to navigate Xmas week mindfully, it’s much easier to have a controlled Xmas if I don’t want to reverse a successful week!!!!

Stay strong everyone ……………….. we’ll end this year on a roll!!!!

Day 16 Melb Aust CD

After a LOT of NFDs, finally managed a CD today. Gradually assessing the damage. Two pairs of jeans still fit, and my summer trousers are a bit looser, so no problems there, but brakes on from now. Thankfully, all the pre-Christmas festivities are finally over, with nothing more until Christmas day, and that will not be a heavy meal, so there is hope for December yet. I would like to see the scales about 1 kg DOWN from the start of December, rather than 1.5 kg up, as they are currently. One victory – threw away some goodies” that I can well do without.

Okay, from here – onwards and downwards!

Day 16 UK FD
    Day 15 NFD

Yesterday went to refugee group lunch but skipped eating after I managed to drop my food on the floor! Slowly ate a clementine which got me through Nine Lessons & carols then shopped on way home for instant dinner of gf macaroni cheese & spinach.

Actually managed to RESIST the call of chocolate, ice-cream and popcorn by reading the calorie content and practicing the pause before putting them back. Delighted to have found a semblance of self-control…. Slightly blown by eating the rest of the packet of dates, but at least they’re all gone now! 😀

Today is all about rest, gentle planning & stew! Feeling the day out, but not as badly as this time last week so hoping this bug is finally on its way out. Going to do some gentle stretching, meditation and plan the rest of the week – may even write some Christmas cards! – before stew supper and early night.

@snowflake thank you 🙂 Would you be willing to share your beetroot soup recipe?
    @jaifaim sounds both special and hard. Glad you have siblings to share x
    @betsylee sounds like a plan!
    @brightonbelle I find regular weighing makes me more likely to make better choices in tempting times
    @funshipfreddie happy day of reconciliation
    @ciren2 hope it’s a dry day… small changes all help 🙂

Pocket List – Day 16 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @snowflake56
    @missybear
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme

Whatever the day brings, go gently

Day 16 Canada FD

Count me in fellow fasters!
    Pocket List – Day 16 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @snowflake56
    @missybear
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme
    @bellyblast

USA Day 16 FD

Today is a traditional 5:2 FD for 500 calories. I plan on doing two this week!

Pocket List – Day 16 🍏
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @snowflake56
    @missybear
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme
    @bellyblast
    @ccco

Have a great FD!

Day 16, VA, USA, FD
    Day 15, NFD
    Day 14, NFD
    Day 13, OMAD (may have just crept in under the radar of a CD!

My SO family came to visit. They are quite lovely we all met at a restaurant on Friday evening which my SO and I had our allotment of fried food for the YEAR! (We don’t eat a lot of fried food. I mean we are not saints we just like maybe ONE thing fried and then loads of veggies (preferably something green) My SO leaned over at the table and whispered do you realize there are no green veggies listed on this menu. Ha *never thought my SO would miss green veggies.

So NFDs for Sat and Sun and yet surprisingly the scales have held fairly steady (and its not like I helped it stay steady) Saturday night after a generously high percentage stout I was MADDENINGLY munchy monster! I ate through all the things I could graze at – I even tried to slow myself down with having fresh cut carrots but there was no taming the munchy monster. I even noticed I was doing it and yet did not pause.

So only up 3lbs (usually I go up 5lbs) after such a weekend and I’ll take it, really. I’m venturing back toward ADF to see if I can Rev-up my metabolism. Even tho the 4 FDs make me feel amazing, I’ve hit a bit of a plateau.

@snowflake56 – oh my gosh this martini sounds amazing! Also sparked an idea of how to use up the rest of my homemade cranberry sauce from this weekend!

@ciren2 – your description of “sounds like a colony of seals” Gave me a chuckle. You poor things tho, hope you are on the mend.

@emma-taylor – I had to replace my stouts with liquor cocktails because the stouts give me hot flashes all night. UGH.

@songbirdme – when I re-heat my soup I always start with boiling a 1/2 – 1 cup water, then add the leftover soup. With as flavor rich as I must make my soups the only thing I notice is that I might need to add a dash more salt after it heats up.

Pocket list Day 16 (I almost typed 17 as if I was doing a future FD!)
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @snowflake56
    @missybear
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme
    @bellyblast
    @ccco
    @rabbette

Day 16- Atlanta, Ga- USA- FD

Quick check in!!

What a day! It was nearly dark again by the time I got home. SO many Christmas cards to deliver. Longest day so far on Christmas Pressure.
    @snowflake56: @michelinme: Yes, I DID stay dry. Hooray! I did NOT mange to cut back on my (eventual) coming-home meal though.
    @rabbette: The seal colony lives on. Oh the NOISE! Just don’t make me laugh otherwise I sound just like Mutley (wheeze…wheeze…) Dreadful.

Day 16 USA (Illinois) OMAD

Joining the pocket list even though not really a ‘traditional’ FD. I still consider this part of IF:

Pocket list, day 16:
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @snowflake56
    @missybear
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme
    @bellyblast
    @ccco
    @rabbette
    @songbirdme

Onward and downward

USA Day 16 FD

jWell, my FD ended a bust! I did really well with my prepared meals. If only I HAD stuck with that but oh, no! My sister left a sugar cookie at my house, so I just had to eat it! Then, I suddenly started to crave ;more sugar cookies, so went to the grocery store to buy more, but also discovered some delicious scones while I was at it. I guess you can tell where all this ended up. Well, as soon as I finished this feast, I immediately plunged into a 24 hour fast to allay the damage. I will eat again tomorrow at 2:30 pm, but only a cup of soup, as I have a Christmas party tomorrow evening. As long as I don’t find another cookie in my house, I should succeed!!! LOL

Hope everyone did well!

Day 16 Ohio, US — MFD

The fasting has gone well today, even with snow falling for most of the day. Please forgive the brevity of this — I’m watching Lucy Worsley’s program on the history of Christmas carols, and the music is too good to double task!

Pocket list, day 16:
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @snowflake56
    @missybear
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme
    @bellyblast
    @ccco
    @rabbette
    @songbirdme
    @matpi

Day 17: Gloucestershire, UK, NFD:

Bracing myself ready for another hard day at the Royal Mail! Looking outside, the ground is wet, but (as of this actual minute) it’s not raining as such. It’s dark, so I can’t see the sky yo determine the outlook….but fingers crossed, anyway.
    Even though my DD is in this country, we haven’t had a peep out of her….wrapped up with her dear boyfriend I guess! They are on holiday together at the moment….only about 50 miles away! We’ll get them for Christmas Day, and can catch up then. All the same…
    Must wash up the breakfast things and get off to the workhouse.

Day 17 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

Good FD yesterday, and another long list! I think we’re all very mindful of next week’s impending splurge(s). Looking forward to a good brunch after a quick gym visit. Another FD looms tomorrow. Going to try for ADF before my 11 day trip to the Mother City (aka Cape Town) next week.

@ciren2 – according to my weather app, Gloucestershire was in for a cloudy day, with a low chance of rain. I hope it was right? But, 6°C maximum?! I don’t think I’d survive that 😳.

Good luck Tuesday fasters!

Day 17, Emden Germany, NFD

To start the day here is my favourite Christmas add: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuRn2S7iPNU

@ciren2 hoping for another dry day!

@rabbette hearing of adding pickled onions to a Martini sounded so weird we had to try it.

@matpi I’ll try to find the Lucy Worsley’s programm. Yesterday I heard the story of kissing and mistletoe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKC0kyES2Uw

@michelinme of course you can have the recipe, it’s easy to make. I take 2 small bowls on a FD and save the rest for the next FD. I hope you like it.

Beetroot soup

– 500 g cooked, peeled and grated beetroot
    – 1 finely chopped mid sized onion
    – 15 g butter or oil
    – 1 liter beef, lamb or vegetable stock
    – 1 tsp chopped dill
    – 1 laurel leaf
    – 2 peeled raw grated potatoes
    – salt, pepper
    – yogurt as much as perferred

Glaze the onion in butter or oil on a low fire until golden. Add ¾ of the grated beetroot and stir. After 1 minute add the stock, dill, laurel and the grated potatoes. Stir well, put a lid on the pan and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Add the leftover beetroot and just heat it. Add pepper and salt as needed. Put in a bowl and add a spoon of yogurt on top.

Day 17 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – FD

Had a really lovely day yesterday. It was very cold but crisp and sunny. Both myself and DH were off work. We decided to take our camper for a spin and drove out to a lake about an hour away, had a picnic lunch at the lakeside, there was a woman on horseback wading through the shallows, a dog playing fetch in the water, a lone (and brave) kayaker, sun sparkling off the water……a glorious winter Monday lunchtime.

I felt like I was playing hookey from work!!

Scales still kind. Today is an FD, the usual FD foods, and see how we go tomorrow. I will have my second FD on Thursday.

@ciren2…. Kids eh? Anyway, hope today isn’t too mammoth, it’s nearly over. Our own postie Alan is flat out busy too, he even hired out a van to deliver parcels as his post van was not big enough. It’s a tough job for you guys this time of year.

Starting a pocket list for Day 17 – together we are stronger.

@daffodil2010

Day 17, London, UK, Ex-FD………………….. NFD

I had my usual FD planned today and a lovely prawn salad for lunch but ………………………. I may have been derailed by a colleague who together with his mum & sister have cooked us all (20+ of us!!!) a homemade authentic Pakistani lunch of chicken curry, rice, salad, yoghurt and the slightly(!) less authentic chocolate brownies to complete the meal!!!! What’s a girl to do in this situation?? …………………………….. I suppose the prawn salad will keep until tomorrow!!!

Happy fasting folks!!!

“Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Woode

Day 17 Canada NFD

Just looking at my to do list for the day. It will be a miracle if I can get it done. Probably would have been a good day to fast!
    @flourbaby I know what I would be doing, the prawn salad will taste just fine tomorrow.
    @daffodil 2010 your day sounds perfect
    @ciren2 fingers crossed your day is ok. The countdown is on until you see your DD.

On with the day. Have fun everyone 😊

USA Day 17 FD

I am 2/3s the way into my FD, which ends around 2:30 pm, so I added myself to today’s pocket list. So far, it has gone very well. I don’t even seem to be hungry!

Day 17 Pocket List

@daffodil2010
    @ccco

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 501 total)

You must be logged in to reply.