Can't even tell I have lost weight!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Can't even tell I have lost weight!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  carley.marie 8 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Right I was 11stone to start of with which was slightly over weight for my height.. In two months I have managed to lose 10lb, but in all honesty I look the same if anything I would say I looked bigger!! All my clothes still fit I mean my mum has commented but I think she is just saying it knowing I have been on a diet!! How’s this even possible!!

Hi Hannah,
    You’ll be alright! Your body is working away and one day soon you’ll go wow! Hang on, look at me! And you’ll feel so excited.
    Then after a few days you’ll think, no, I’m still fat.
    But a bit later on your clothes will be so loose you’ll have to get smaller ones.
    But only one friend will notice.
    You keep on fasting.
    Then all of a sudden, one day, every one you meet will say Hey, what have you been doing! You’ve lost so much weight.
    And then two days later you’ll look in the mirror and feel like you haven’t got anywhere.
    But soon you’ll have to throw out more clothes, and more people will be commenting.
    You just keep on fasting.
    You might hit a plateau. but soon you will have lost more, you’ll have reached one goal and made a new one.
    You’ll be playing with a new style of clothes that suit your new figure.
    You’ll look at your reflection and remember this frustration, and smile.

Hi Hannah

Did you take your measurements when you started? I felt for ages that I didn’t look any different but I was losing inches and then suddenly I dropped a jeans size overnight!

The 5.2 is not just for losing weight and should be looked at for its’ long-term benefits.

I am not sure how much you have lose but a 10 lb loss in 2 months is really good as it is just over 1 lb per week which is sustainable.

Good luck 🙂

It could easily be visceral fat that you’ve lost. I also lost weight from the inside out. The rest will follow soon enough. In the meantime be thankful you are now far healthier.

Oh thank you for all your replys!!! No I never took measurements I was a novice dieter!! I swear it’s my mirror lol!! I might measure my self now actually.. Will I lose it from everywhere or just certain parts

Different people lose it from different places. What you feel will be the hardest fat to shift probably will be. It all goes eventually but it isn’t a uniform slimming of your silhouette.

Well I tried on my old jeans that where abit tight on the hips!! And yayyyyyyy there baggy in all places!! But I’m gutted my disheartedness the other day ended in a kfc and alcohol!! I won’t put it all back on after a slip will I

It’s a very forgiving diet so we don’t worry about the odd slip and we (I) certainly don’t worry about alcohol. Well done on fitting into your jeans. That’s what counts.

I am in the same boat, even tbough i am down 8 kilos i can not tell the difference. I take measurements and there is a huge difference. I can not wait to see the difference.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.