Buddy for OAP !!

This topic contains 53 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Obesa 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)

• Hi Tillergirl,

We’ve had a nice couple of days but hubby had to do the cooking cos I still seem to have a bit of a bug which I didn’t want to pass on to the Kiwis. They live near Auckland. The 7 yr old boy held up well considering the long journey they had. They didn’t stop over en route, just went on to the next connecting flight. Still, all was well and they are now travelling down to the south coast. I’d like to go to NZ and see it for myself. Your son will have to marry a Kiwi 🥝 like our nephew did !

Hoping your fasting is going better than mine ….. I’ve eaten a few hot cross buns….. too many. I shall probably fast tomorrow. 😇

Hi Tillergirl

How are you ? I’m doing OK here but am having a bit of a yoyo this month. I’ve been outside a lot in the garden as the weather has been good. I’ve been transplanting stuff. I know you really should do this sort of thing in the autumn but I get impatient and can’t wait once I have it in my mind that something would look better somewhere else.

My friend, who I go out to lunch with, has got to have a ball and socket joint renewed in her shoulder due to arthritis. I know she has been in a lot of pain….. but she is stoic…..but I never dreamt she would have to have that done. In fact I didn’t know that op even existed; I thought it was only hips that got worn out like that. She is having it done in a week’s time. She has already had her hip replaced twice. I am so thankful my joints are all right.

Hope all is well xx

Hi Obesa

Sorry I haven’t been around. I had a problem with my internet for a day or so, only to find that simehow the Wifi connection had been switched off !

We’ve been away for the weekend too so I’m afraid I’m much like you…yo-yo in back and forth. I dread to think how much I weigh at the minute !

I shall have to weigh in Tuesday this week . Dreading it !!

Hi Tillergirl

Well luckily for me my yoyo is going downwards now. I seem to have hit a sweet spot. Good luck on Tuesday. All best.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply.