Breakfast after fast day

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Breakfast after fast day

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sleepmilkywaymirmars 1 year ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• I often wake up not hungry after fast day and can go until lunch time before getting hungry. Does anyone feel the same? Also what do you eat and what time as your first meal after fast day?

Hi Shezean,

I usually wake up starving after my fast day, and love the light empty feeling and the prospect of breakfast!

But I do know a lot of people are like you, and find they are not hungry until well into the following day. Something wonderful to embrace!

I have a big variance in what I eat for breakfast, but follow Mediterranean diet guidelines. My breakfast does tend to be carbs (healthy whole grain sort) as that is what I have grown up with, but I love getting a veggie or two in to count toward my 7 portions of vegetables a day.

Cup of coffee – good idea on breakfast

Yeah, it also happens with me sometime.

I can only eat a boiled egg and a cup of cappuccino

Cup of coffee and have some healthful snacks

Don’t always feel hungry when I first wake up after a fast but when I do eat it’s a nice bowl of porridge.

It goes without saying that the ideal breakfast after a fast is one that is delicious, doesn’t upset your stomach, and provides you with the energy you need for the day. The ideal method to make such a meal is to combine proteins with healthy fats, such as eggs, curd, almonds, or seeds e.g. olive, avocado, or coconut oil.

It’s totally normal to not feel super hungry after a fast day. I’m the same way – sometimes I won’t feel hungry until lunchtime or even later. As for what to eat, that really depends on your personal preferences and dietary needs. Some people like to have a light meal, like a salad or soup, while others might go for something more substantial. Personally, I like to have a protein-packed breakfast like eggs or Greek yogurt to help keep me full throughout the day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.