Aussie Determination

This topic contains 14,766 replies, has 323 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygal1 2 years ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 7,151 through 7,200 (of 14,786 total)

• wow sounds like a few people are back after a break so i don’t feel so bad about going AWOL for 2 weeks (or 3?) – too many work functions and meals, and no time to sign in… but at least my weight is steady around 77-78kg depending on recent indulgences or otherwise… no lunch today but not by choice, just too busy, and then my wonderful OH made roast lamb, so out came the shiraz and all bets are off πŸ˜‰

FD tomorrow so lots of psyllium in the morning and maybe at lunch as well.

There was a good article in the Australian recently on 2:5, not sure if anyone saw it, it was a bloke so very good encouragement for the gentlemen… If no one saw it I will try and dig it up. He had some tips and tricks.

Good morning team, how did you all go with your fast yesterday? I didn’t have any problems but got up through the night three times, pain woke me, but I ATE…..WHY??? So cross at myself, I had a couple of slices of cold meat and I had a lolly. The Dr said this nere pain should be gone within three months but it’s normal with what I’ve had done. He has upped my night time nerv pain relief, but it certainly didn’t work ladt night πŸ™ he also said could be twelve months to get over “thinking” of my back, he said he found he was aware of everting he did which involved the back….still not a bad way to be in my opinion if it saves future problems. …. . No more misery from me…….today we can relax a bit with our meals, just portion control and of course better choices πŸ™‚ We can have that toasted sandwich with our soup guilt free. Happy day team, stay positive, YOU are in control of everything that enters your life, YOU are in control if you let it stay πŸ™‚ xxxxxxxx

Welcome a back Mike! Yeah I read that article too, and it encouraged me to go for full fast (liquids only) seems to work about 80% of the time… until last night when I went home and had to eat something because everything smelled so yummy! Still, not too bad even with that indulgence as the daily total only came to 350 cals. So yeah, the article (from Chris someone on The Australian?) has helped me at least πŸ™‚ I hope you are able to get back in fasting mode, but you have done well at maintaining even with eating out etc! well done!!

CG – you poor thing… At least the doc is optimistic that the pain will fade in the near future, although every night that must seem to be a distant dream for you. {{Hugs}} xx
    Keep a bowl of cut fruit (or stone fruit like cherries) to replace the lolly, and throw out all the lollies out of the house. But yeah, late night eating will wreck your metabolism…Remember that the fast between dinner and breakfast is the free fast we get to do everyday! πŸ™‚ I speak not to lecture to you at all, but from unfortunate experience of a wrecked metabolism…

The shiraz has been my undoing many a time, Mike. Not going to drink until Thursday, my son’s
    30th birthday and yes, that will involve cake and I will enjoy every bit of it because that is “normal” eating.

Fast went well yesterday.

Hang in there, CG. It sounds as though things can only get better!

I am having cauliflower soup leftovers for lunch and salmon and salad for dinner today. No doubt cheese will make an appearance today…

Fasting again tomorrow as Thursday won’t work. This is my oldest child. A bit confronting!

Hi Lotus, it’s no so much lollies in the house, it was a peppermint, these meds give me a very dry mouth as a side effect but I weighed this morning and have started to drop a bit of the extra that not fasting in the last month or so and the meds have caused πŸ™‚ So am into the rolled up sleeves mode, my Aussie Determination will get me there,even if I get back to my 74-75k plateau, I’ll be happy, so 2.5k to go… It was 4k up……and I WILL get there πŸ™‚ Positive thinking team, don’t be a defeatist…YOU CAN DO IT xxxx

Upt, you enjoy your sons B’day, precious memorable time to be involved with, lots of shiraz and cake, I often think it’s the Mum who should be celebrated as it was her who did all the grunting! πŸ™‚ xxxxxxx

It’s Chris Griffith from The Australian, I just found it on the net, don’t know how to give you the site but typed that in….5:2 The Australian, if you want to look it up.he just basically says he doesn’t eat at all on fasting days, just fluids, 24k loss in 10 months, but remember men do lose quicker grrr πŸ™‚ xxxxxxx

Yay CG! glad you have started the weight loss again and the med side-effects are (hopefully!) waning πŸ™‚

Good to see you here again Mike & well done on maintaining – that’s what a lot of us are doing over winter anyway.
    CG no good about your night but your dr was encouraging and reassuring by the sound of it, re the pain. Let’s hope those meds DO kick in tonight! You are so hard on yourself CG…some cold meat & a lolly when you were up 3 times in the night. Boy that’s nothing!
    UT congrats on your 30yo son…just wait till your youngest turns 40! That was this year for me & I remember asking others years ago did they have kids & they’d say Oh yes but they’re in their 40’s. My thought was Gee you’re old aren’t you!! How things change…MOST days I don’t feel old at all!
    Was extremely busy yesterday with stuff to do before we go away & meals/cake to prepare for a roster for someone at church who had a heart valve replacement. So despite being busy cooking all that food got to me & I caved in after dinner with a slice of teacake (yes with BUTTER of course CG). Didn’t have time to record food but wouldn’t have been too bad – stuck to plan until then.
    Today I’m having fun buying my gifts for my little grand daughter. We have a gorgeous little kids shop in town that has wonderful clothes & best part is that my DIL loves her aussie kids clothes (she’s from san fran). Very modern in her tastes. Always like to add in something for 2 sisters as well, seeing we don’t see them often so even more fun – Dawg I love buying books for kids, do you too? Books were my favourite part of teaching little kids. Enjoy your feed day all….but not too much! suejen XX
    Well enough rattling on. Gotta get to it.

Ooo yeah suejen, I can taste that teacake with heaps of yummy butter, oh so good πŸ™‚ xx

MMm only trouble was CG I didn’t line the tin & my non-stick tin is a bit worn. Mind you the cake was for someone else so the bottom quarter staying in the tin was NOT the look I was going for! But it did taste darn good (especially all those yummy bottom crusty pieces) & now it’s sliced & in the freezer away from sight. Make another one today & line the tin…you silly woman. XXX And this one I can’t touch LOL

Well some accidents happen for a reason suejen, and you got the unexpected pleasure….enjoy xxxxx

SJ and YY thanks so much for tips on authors. Yes I like Jodi Picoult too plus others mentioned. Some I haven’t heard of so will check them out. CG re you pain. Have you ever tried mediation? If you go to iTunes there’s an APP called Holosync. You can download a free demo onto your iPad. I find it very relaxing and its good as an anti stress thing too. Reduces the Cortisol levels etc.
    Well my FD yesterday went pear shaped. It was so cold that I kept going for Hot drinks. I landed up having too many Hot chocolate Jarrahs and eventually just gave up the calorie counting. I was annoyed with myself though. I’m off to to grocery shopping tomorrow and will look for the La Zuppa soups. Have a pic of them on my iPhone. Thanks Lotus. Thanks too for suggestion re cauliflower mash instead of coveting the spuds.
    I’m about to check out the article on 5:2 mentioned by Mike plus the links from Lotus I think.
    Cheers team.
    XX Doggy

Suegen. Yes I too love to buy books for kids. I’ve my mum ( also a teacher ) to thank for my love of reading. I then read to my kids till they too became avid readers and now it’s the grandchildren’s turn. One of my two granddaughters is a particularly serious bookworm. It’s a great educational tool. Have you read ” The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox” by Maggie O’Farrel? It’s a good read too.
    XX Doggie

Ooh thanks Doggie I’ve been looking for a book for the plane travel. Will see if our shop has it in stock today. XX ps some of the author’s names of the ones I gave you are strange but they are very well-known books & great reads. A few made into films too.

Hi All!
    Just a very quick post as I’m grabbing my chance while waiting to skype my youngest on her 21st birthday today…so congrats to Up on 30 year old!
    Thanks for advice about enjoying food etc here in France and I certainly will. Going to house party tonight with lots of nibbles and drink so I’ll try eat sensibly today.
    Good to hear from you again Mike.
    Gypsy – take care of yourself too, it’ll be better for OH if you are in good shape! You and little leprechaun often in my thoughts. xx
    CG – loving, as always your positivity and strength….if we could bottle your spirit, we’d make a fortune! Really hoping for your pain to lessen soon.
    Lotus, GG, Dawg, YY, Milena, SJ and all you fab ADers, take care and happy fasting!!

HI everyone where are you all? I had 2 little lamb loin chops for dinner, my cauliflower mash that’s on the recipe forum, & onion/capsicum/mushrooms cooked in the lamb juice and WITH gravy. It was delish….so long since I had gravy. Plus a glass of wine. new granddaughter pressies plus something for her 2 sisters. Can’t send it all that way without adding something for them. Luckily my OH didn’t even ask how much I had spent – that’s a record!
    Hope you all had a great day. suejen XXX
    CG hope you’ve had your pain meds almost by now & ready for a good night’s sleep hopefully.
    Dawg tried to get your book but local shop didn’t have any & 1-2 weeks to order. Will get when I come back – have to buy something else for my travels.

Good morning team…thank you fit, if I can share and inspire, it’s a job well done o:) I would never have gotten this far through lifes hurdles without inner strength, sure I buckle with emotion, I do wear my heart on my sleeve but somehow can inspire others which does tend to back fire so I benefit too. Hope your lovin’ your holiday πŸ™‚
    Suejen, I too had lamb loin chop….WITH THE TAIL with peas carrot and mashed spuds with sour cream….oh so yum, and enjoyed every mouth full πŸ™‚ with worchestershire sauce too mmmmmmm, old fashion meal and lovely to go back to my roots.
    I did seem to sleep better, woke 2-3 times for the loo, pain pretty crook but gritted the teeth and told myself it was healing pain. I’m going out for a little drive later, feel a bit like a learner, but have to get my confidence back and get my knee working, and with driving that’s habit. Oh, of course the knee works, but I use it through the pain. So quite excited, I can’t take the boys unfortunately for a short “drivies in the car” because I can’t lift them in but hay…one step at a time, I’ve come a long way in five weeks and this is another tick on my “bucket” list on the road to getting better πŸ™‚
    If you are fasting today, good luck with it,don’t push your boundries in this cold climate, doing 4:3 as against 5:2 has proven no benefit in the long run but if you feel better for doing it…good on you. For the rest of us, portion control is the big key as well as your food choices. Simple things you can change DOES make a difference especially the way you cook. Of course oil sprays instead of deep frying, just for one! It’s surprising what can be done in the oven, even your sausages, instead of that little favourite frypan πŸ™‚
    Have a positive day team, “your life is like a sheet of snow, be careful how you tread it, for every step will show” xxxxxxxxx

CG, glad you enjoyed your meal. I couldn’t eat the tail, I am programmed as I have said before from birth, yet I have had the odd one in the past and they are delicious, no doubt about it. You deserve good old fashioned comfort food.

I had berries and frozen yoghurt with my salmon, and I ate the salmon skin cause that is where the good fats are. I had a little blue cheese and some avocado in my salad and felt very well nourished.

I am fasting today. And buying ingredients for the birthday cake! Not a good combination. Not even going to think about cooking it until tomorrow!

Just reread that. The berries etc were after the salmon, not with it!

Got my 10,000 steps in so feeling virtuous, and then no guilt for tomorrow!

Hehe, upt glad you clarified that, I was thinking what a strange combination πŸ™‚ xxxx you are doing extremely well with your choices….no guilt on the horizon for you πŸ™‚ xxxx

Morning all quiet team here again. I too was glad to read that that the salmon/berries/yoghurt weren’t together. Though having said that I have a scrummy recipe for salmon with a crushed raspberry sauce – it’s delicious! But no yoghurt!!
    CG good to hear of your bucket list but take care with the driving…it’s a big step for you. Glad the night was a little better & maybe your change in attitude toward the pain will help. Surprising what a different mindset will do for you.
    Fit hope you enjoyed your house party & hope you ate and drank whatever you liked!

Have a good last feed day all. I’m trying to use up every single item in my fridge so probably having some strange combos. Thankfully the cauli mash made enough for 3 meals so that’s all sorted. Going to do as the fastdiet article suggested that I posted & not have any wine tonight so it doesn’t muck up your losing efforts the next day. suejen XX

Hi team. SJ Have you read ” The Invention of wings” by Sue Monk Kidd? It’s also a good read about slavery in U.S. South. I also like Gervase Phinn. Most of his books are lighthearted and quite amusing. He used to be a school inspectior so lots about kids and teachers.
    CG sorry about your ongoing pain. I hope you enjoy your drive. We seem to have another cold front on the way. It’s no doubt going to impact you in Gippsland too. My stupid knee is playing up again. I had a Total Knew Replacement about 8 years ago. I just hope it’s not the prosthesis breaking down. I feel like another op like a hole in the head.
    I’ve just got back from the supermarket and have some smoked Tassie salmon for lunch tomorrow. I’m determined not to have a calorie blowout like I did on Monday.
    Enjoy your day all.

That would be Knee.

Suejen, my mindset is right on: it’s the pain and lack of strength that’s the problem. Well, I drove, rather nervously at first, but then it was fine. Bit of a problem lifting my leg to get my foot on the brake but it is doable, of course, or else I wouldn’t have driven πŸ™‚ Doggie, it’s really worth checking out that knee of yours. You don’t need to put up with pain if it’s fixable, and may not mean another op, could just be anti inflammatory meds to help. The cold weather could be playing a part too, it does with arthritis πŸ™ bloody age more like it!! ) we are all in the same boat. It’s all experiment, aging, as we have never been this age before (no matter what age you are) we just never know what each day will bring, another ache another wrinkly, another grey hair…just enjoy the journey as best we can, no good fighting it and it beats the alternative πŸ™‚ xxxxxxx
    Oh by the way, well done with all your planning for tomorrow too, it certainly helps when the path is clear πŸ™‚ xxxxxx

Hello team! Its a sunny (but cold!!) day in Sydney… kind of crisp and clear day – so enjoyable as far it does not get windy.
    Not much to report from my side, stay well, CG, Dawg, SJ, Uptight…
    Hello! *Big wave* to Fit.

CG something on the bucket list to recovery ticked off eh well done! Dawg yes have read The invention of Wings 7 loved it. Tried for the other one you suggested but still no luck. So bought The Quality of Silence by Rosamund Lupton. Don’t know her but cover said it was very like Miss Smilla’s Feeling for Snow (that I recommended to you)so that sold it for me. Won’t have time to shop up in Perth.
    Had a very light lunch of left-over Slendier noodles mixed with some ham, capsicum, spring onion & sweet chilli sauce heated up. The clean-out of the fridge continues….not much left now.
    Lotus cold day here too but did manage to go for a walk with our coats on – but no sunshine for us, all overcast. XXX

How,good it is to read your posts. I have been off the grid, first at a couple of trainings then on a trip. Had to suspend the fasting as I was feeling not so well after FD days mfinslly had the results of s blood test for sensitivities and come to find out I was eating all the wrong things on my FD’s. Who knew that I couldn’t eat eggs, spinich, garlic and almonds. And of course on FD’s my go to’s were spinich salads, a handful of almonds and hard boiled eggs. I was so demoralized that I quit for three weeks. I am so glad to knee that it was n the fasting but the food choices that were the problem. So, if anyone out there struggles with increased body pain or gastro issues that seem to worsen on or right after the FD you may want to check out food sensitivities. I am glad I didn’t give up and sought out answers. I believe in all the benefits of fasting and have made a commitment to this way of life.

Back in the saddle with an FD today. All went well and the day got easier as I went along. In fact I didn’t finish my dinner?!! I know…I like my chow. Pushing away from the plate is a bit foreign for me. So, it would seem that my body really missed fasting and tonight I don’t have the body pain and stomach issues I was having. So, happy to be back and wishing you all well.

Sorry to hear about the cold weather. We have quite the opposite here in Portland Oregon. Record heat. It will be another record breaking heat wave this whole week starting tomorrow. We are heading for the coast this weekend to get a little relief.

I might attempt another FD on Friday. Then it’s off to the coast and some fabulous Oregon Pinot Noir. Happy Wednesday. R

Raven how lovely to hear from you. I’m really pleased things have sorted them selves out for you. So what did you have on this fast day that made you push your plate away….good on you girl! Have you come up with other “go to’s” yet? Nah, we may be mentioning the cold, but you can keep the heat wave, so much easier to dress warmly, keep the house warm, and eat comfort foods πŸ™‚ , hay we might not lose much but we don’t gain much either but we also don’t get your winters, you get snow don’t you? It’s the cold winds which are the thorn in everyone’s side. Without them we can exist quite comfortably. I’m not walking much in the cold YET but next winter, I intend doing an awful lot more. Again welcome back πŸ™‚ xxxxxx

Thank you Country Gal for you kind words. You always have a way to make people feel better even across the world. Happy to hear you are mending. I hope you feel better soon.

Not too much snow here in the winter. The odd day here and there. None this past winter. We had a very mild winter. Too mild I think.

Will be heading off to sleep now. Nice to be back.

R

Hi there just new at this 1st fast day went well on Monday 2 fast day tomorrow food is already to go.

Great news Trish and welcome aboard, you’ll never regret joining us on this fabulous journey, it’s very rewarding and so are we at Aussie Determination, we will give you heaps of support and encouragement ..Country Gal πŸ™‚ xxxx

Thanks for that I am so determine to do this healthy kick and get my body healthy.

Just finished my number 4 fast day today! Did ok but went a little bit over, but not bad and stuck to fresh clean foods.

I am hoping my weigh in tomorrow will be ok. Does anyone else have a loss around the cycle part of their month? I am in menopause and in my late fifties.. I tend to retain heaps of fluid ,so it will be interesting to watch at this time. !

I try to always stick to my calorie allowance on non fast days. So I hope I have lost another 2 kgs this week the same as last week. Will keep trying!

Hello G58 and welcome. I know a lot of our team do have an issue with fluid retention at that time of month. But sticking with 5:2 through it, still helps with the weight loss.golly 2 K per week is a fantastic loss don’t expect that to continue on a regular basis as it will be fluid to begin with. It will slow down but will also notice your shape changing and clothes getting loose, so using your tapemeasure as well as scales on a weekly basis is a great way to track. You can use the tracker on this site to see your journey πŸ™‚ it’s at the top of this page. Welcome aboard Aussie Determination CG xxx

Good. Morning team. Happy fast day, strength to you all, YOU CAN DO THIS it’s nothing new to you, Get that attitude worked up with positive thinking, stick with your plan and be happy with what you’re doing. Don’t let the negative people sway your thinking,you know this works and you have proved it. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle, this IS your choice, this IS your way of life. Oh and stay warm, especially here in the South, dress for the weather, take that extra cardigan or wear a singlet, plenty of hot drinks, NOT quick snack comfort foods πŸ™‚ xxxxxx

Weighing in a day early but I am over the moon this morning everyone!

64.9!!!!
    I wasn’t expecting that. Not only did I finally get back to my pre travel weight this week but actually went down further and to get into the 64’s (just!) is very exciting!

So SW 76 kg’s November
    TW 64.9

Welcome Genre, my usual weight loss is about 500 grams per week under normal circumstances.

Now, off to make that birthday cake…….

Upt what a fantastic result I’m sure that will give the rest of the team the insentive needed when the going gets tough πŸ™‚ xxxxx

Morning team another FD is well and truly underway. With my holiday so close I was allowing tempting thoughts to lure me away, you know like Oh the holiday is so close don’t worry about it etc etc! However I’ve used my aussie determination to put those thoughts aside and stick to the plan as usual.
    Welcome Swish Trish hope you’re having another good FD today. You’d done the planning so it’s probably going great – that’s the key.
    Welcome also Genre, boy you’ve certainly started off well. Just keep sticking to the plan and preparing well & you’ll be fine.
    Raven good to see you back & so glad that you’ve got some of your allergies/intolerances sorted. That will make 5:2 much easier for you.

So onto my usual plan for a FD except today I will be having a Lean Cuisine or similar for dinner as not much else left in the fridge – just enough left-over for OH thank goodness, so we’re all sorted. HB eggs all cooked on the ready. I know that I’ll come back with some extra weight (always do despite walking miles) but I’m just not letting it bother me. I’ll deal with it after. UT you’ve been a great example for me as you’re already back to your before weight & better! We need this break so badly that I feel 5:2 might just take a back seat for a wee while! suejen XXX

Hi team. Welcome to the new members, good to have you aboard.
    CG Yes you are right. I’m sticking my head in the sand like an ostrich because I do not want to be told that I may need another knee op. Meantime I’m not getting much exercise as it’s painful to walk so that’s no good for weigh loss is it? Yes getting older can be difficult but in our profession we’ve seen folks very much younger who do not get to live into their old age so I guess I’m pretty lucky. I’ll take myself off to the GP next week and he’ll no doubt send me for an X-ray and then to the orthopaedic surgeon.
    FD going OK here despite it being cold and very windy. HB eggs for brekkie and smoked salmon for lunch. Miso with low cal mushrooms and noodles for supper. I’m allowing 2 cups of Jarrah hot chocolate drink which takes me about 10 calories over the 500 but that’s fine.
    Enjoy your day team and remember this way of eating is just for today and we can hold out till tomorrow.

Okay team, it’s 5:45 and how are you doing with your fast? Hang in there, not long till bed time and tomorrow will be here before you know it. Remember that feeling of accomplishment when you get into bed after a fast, so let tonight be the same…. πŸ™‚ xx

Hay Doggie, let’s hope we do better tonight or we will be praying for rain soon…go Aussies πŸ™‚ xx

Hi CG – good grief yes let’s hope the cricket improves. That all out for 136 was most embarrassing.
    My FD here has gone well. Just finished a nice hot cuppa Jarrah. Just a couple of hours till bedtime.
    I hope you have a good night and that the analgesics work for you.

Been a good day pain wise and movement πŸ™‚ slept pretty well to so each day is another mile stone. Johnson looked good, but we’ve stalled again! Here’s hoping. Xxxx

Raven, so good to see you back and that your health/food problems are being sorted. I too have given up on the HB eggs on FD’s because of severe heartburn/reflux after eating them. Don’t think it is an allergy, just my funny tum. Do better with mostly liquids til dinnertime with other protein. Up glad you sorted us out re the yoghurt, berry, salmon situation πŸ™‚ I do use fruit though when we have salmon. Just pineapple rings or peach halves put in the non-stick pan to heat through in whatever comes out of the salmon. I also like to sprinkle the salmon with Masterfoods All Purpose Seasoning which is tasty and a little spicy so it gives an interesting twist to the fruit.
    CG hoping that your good days go on and on xx
    Doggie your knee sounds painful. Who gets to walk Pepper?
    SJ when are you off on holiday?
    It is so humid here at the moment that we haven’t had the heater on all day. The wind is getting stronger before (hopefully) some good rain. Think I can hear some now. Another FD bites the dust but as it is only 8:15 and I’m still feeling empty despite a steak and veg better have an apple with my drink. This will round me off at 447 for today.
    Welcome to all the newbies. Look forward to hearing how you are going.
    YY xx

Good morning team! Welcome to the newbies. This way of eating, and this thread, is a fantastic place to be… I know even from my (somewhat indisciplined non fast days) that I lost about 11 kilos and three dress sizes in six months… Inspite of insulin resistance which is now reversed…
    UpT – congrats mate!!! Well done!!
    Welcome back Raven! We missed ya πŸ™‚
    Big hello to all… My work computer had issues so not posting that much πŸ˜‰

Good morning team, how did your weigh in go this morning? Lotus, keep up the good work, six months seems a long time but in the dietry wourld it’s not. That is a great loss for you.
    Well, with my drug induced gain of 4k up to 79.3k this morning after my first real week of fasting was 77.1k so going down slowly but still the right direction. Funnily enough,the mirrow shows a better loss πŸ™‚ so it’s not often I can say I’m happy with that person looking out at me, but this morning It was. “We” have decided, from here on in,a definate loss of 1k a week is on the cards. My goal, and as you know I don’t usually set them, as they are a means for disappointment and let down, is a K a week, quite doable, not always possible, but doable. Just to get back to 74K where I was happy. I have also decided that a plateau is our bodies way of waiting for the skin to catch up with the loss πŸ™‚ so it “fits” better….what do you think???
    Happy day to you all, watch your portion sizes and choices,this way of life will reward you, remember we are not sprinting, it’s a long term marathon πŸ™‚ and you can now have the few treats you were craving ..xxxxxxx

Happy Friday team. CG I think we better not mention the cricket!
    YY hubby has been walking Pepper so he’s not missing out, just me! Mind you, everyday I see people who are far worse off so I won’t complain.
    My FD went well yesterday. Weigh day good too. I’m slightly down since last week so must be happy with that. I’ve decided to cut my bread intake down by a slice a day. That adds up to quite a lot over the week so will see if there is any improvement. I’m still feeling very chirpy though and agree with those who think that fasting Has an almost euphoric affect on the brain.
    We are having a belated Xmas in July this weekend with guests staying so my 5:2 eating plan will not be happening. As many have said before. That’s the beauty of this WOL we can pick up again next time.
    Cheers all and have a good weekend.
    XX Doggy

Morning all. YY I leave for Vietnam tomorrow morning but travelling up to Perth today. Yeah….I’m almost ready now, what am I gonna do all day?! Clean the house………nah, don’t think so!! I hung on to yesterday’s fast until nearly dinnertime then I went downhill from there but CG as you say still way better than a normal day. Weight up .3 from last week & that would be yesterday’s feed-up. If I could stay in the 70.0’s while I’m away I would be ecstatic, if I go into the 71’s never mind. It will come off very quickly with 5:2.
    Planning to get some clothes made while in Vietnam – very cheap to have them tailor made. So will see what I come home with. Everyone has told me that what they had made fits just beautifully, can get shoes too.
    May not be posting much after this depends on wifi connection. So will be back after 2 weeks to see how you’re all going. Stay strong all and use your aussie determination to beat the winter blues and stay focused on 5:2. Your end goals are around the corner….you just can’t see them yet! suejen XXX

Suejen, happy holiday πŸ™‚ have a ball and enjoy all the different foods and culture, 5:2 will be here when you get back and two weeks will hardley make a difference. With the heat and stir frying or salads, you might come back even
    lighter πŸ™‚ All the best CG xxx

Thanks CG hope when I get back that you’ll be able to report lots of progress on the pain front & on what you’ve been able to do – and better sleep! Plus some weight kicked to the kerb. XXX

Viewing 50 posts - 7,151 through 7,200 (of 14,786 total)

You must be logged in to reply.