April 2020 Monthly Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
April 2020 Monthly Challenge

This topic contains 574 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  metatauta 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 577 total)

• Day 9 – FD – Donegal

Just finished cutting the grass & decided to sit outside & chill for a while. FD going well. Will have OMAD later.
    Stay safe everyone

USA Day 9 WFD

WF still going strong, although I am getting pretty hungry, but I will persevere! My main goal today is to eat properly and not overindulging when coming off the fast. I have a problem with that.

I hope everyone is doing well today!

Day 9, Bavaria (Germany), FD

Last FD for this week done! I tried some new workouts today, because my usual ones are too easy by now; I was very exhausted in the end. I hope you all had / are having a successful day, too.

@matpi, I’ve heard from several people that university in the USA is very hard right now. My university decided to start zoom classes only in two weeks, because that’s when quarantine was supposed to be lifted. Until then, I don’t have any work, and it looks like I won’t have an increased workload this semester anyways. I guess that’s due to my type of courses; I have mostly economics at the moment, and the lecture slides, my professors use, are very thorough. The weekly exercises, we get for each course, are voluntary, so I won’t have to hand in anything either (except for some stuff for maths).

@betsylee, thanks for the recipe! I’ll try it next week.

@suki2, I haven’t heard of her, but I’ll check it out, thank you. I’m looking for new shows to watch anyway.

Day 9 Pocket List
    @betsylee
    @penz ?
    @snowflake56
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @suki2
    @emma-taylor
    @ccco
    @therese19

USA Day 9 WFD

My water fast was successful and I was able to control how much food I ate when I started to eat again. Thank goodness! At last! Since these stay at home days began, I started to gain weight. Now I have to buckle down and get this done. After finishing my meal, I just began another 24 hour WFD. Wine is now out of the picture, until I see some really good results and maybe even reach my goal!

I hope you all have had a good day!

Day 10 – Japan – WFD #29 this year

@ccco great job!

Day 10, Emden Germany, NFD

Day 10 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD

Forgot to post yesterday, how did that happen?

Well, it’s the Easter weekend, 4 days off work, weather forecast to be warm and sunny…could get up to 20C this afternoon…looking forward to the break to sit in the garden, read, relax.

The police now can fine you if you are caught out and about not making a necessary journey and I think that’s good. Checkpoints all over the place yesterday. People still flout the restrictions but apparently we are having an impact on flattening the curve by staying at home and things are much better for our health service because of that.

Just buckle down and ride it out. @i-hate-lettuce I like your picnic with the neighbours idea.

As for me,I am afraid I am doing a bit of “Fattening the Curve” 🍷 As there is plenty of wine in my house for Easter. No bread, cakes or chocolate but plenty of adult beverages ☀️

Will get back on track with force on Tuesday. Have a lovely Saturday.

Day 10, London, UK, FD

I AM fasting today, no matter what happens, I’m fasting!! Yesterday was going swimmingly with an unexpected fast, up until the point I fell into an Easter egg and some biscuits I ‘discovered’!! I’m not sure why I bought stuff to share at Easter when we’re all in lockdown & nieces & nephews will have to wait a couple of months for their eggs!!! I’ve just filled my house with temptations ………………. Doh!!!

Today will be omelette & salad for lunch and soup for dinner or they’ll be combined as a starter & main course OMAD.

I did my Leslie Sansone walking workout this morning, I’ve Zoom Pilates at 10am then a lunchtime walk, I need to incorporate as much exercise as possible to keep me busy (away from the kitchen) and lose some inches (which I got in the kitchen).

I’m still tweaking my ‘everything at home’ routine, it really needs to be sustainable and varied and I really must make the most of it ……………………. My house better be spotless by the end of this nightmare!!!

Stay strong everyone ……………………… Onward & Downwards!!!!

“I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” – Estée Lauder

Day 10 – Lake District UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

Well that was a turnup for the books! This mornings weigh in was down by -3 lbs

That sort of drop hasn’t happened in a while, been steady at a pound per week then nil last week. Decided that (yet again) going back to basics, one day will realise that the basics work better than trying too hard! So from last Friday had my Friday off to satisfy the ‘inner warthog’.
    The rest of the week stuck to under 1500 calories (my BMR is 1853) and had 2 really good FD’s. FD one was 731 calories in and exercise calories out 948, FD two yesterday, was 526 calories in and exercise calories out 694 and what a result, absolutely delighted!

Luckily I can take or leave chocolate so no Easter eggs for me, but have some very nice wine around. But that is only for weekends theses days and even then only for 2 nights and less of it!

Going to be warm and sunny here today so …. The BBQ

Take care all

Day 10 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – FD

Well, here we were, thinking we were going into our third & final week of lockdown; but no. Last night the president told us we’d be staying home until May 1st – a total of five weeks?!

“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” Nelson Mandela

Pocket List – Day 10 🍏
    @dykask
    @flourbaby
    @funshipfreddie

Day 10 UK NFD

Hoping to stay steady over this weekend and then I’ll be fasting Monday as usual and will hopefully not have to see another hot cross bun for a year

Day 10 – Ireland – NFD
    Hi all… happy Easter break to you all!
    I am breaking my self isolation later today to go look after my parents this weekend… there is no risk to them as I have not been in contact with anyone in over three weeks but I will be taking a risk so hoping all will go well 🙏 . I have a garda pass to travel so that’s good although I expect I will spend a lot of time in checks on the road….
    I’m bobbing around weightwise even though I’m eating really well so hope to see a drop soon 🤞
    Stay safe all!
    Onward and downward ⬇️
    We rise by lifting others 💕

Day 10 LFD

@i hate lettuce congratulations on the drop. Awesome work and proof that the basics works love it!!!!

Black coffee and broth on the books for today. I started the day with my pyramid workout-very invigorating

Adding myself to the pocket list
    Pocket List – Day 10 🍏
    @dykask
    @flourbaby
    @funshipfreddie
    @basyjames

USA Day 10 WFD

Thought I had better get myself on the pocket list before day is over!

Pocket List – Day 10 🍏
    @dykask
    @flourbaby
    @funshipfreddie
    @basyjames
    @ccco

I went over a bit yesterday when I came off my water fast. I am still a work in progress trying to stop that. It’s strange because I am not even hungry. I just start eating and can’t seem to stop. I will get there.

Funshipfreddie, I just saw on CNN that South Africa is afraid that it is only in the beginning of this pandemic. I hope you get through this quickly. I can see here in the U.S. that patience is growing thin here and we still have people who refuse to cooperate. It is amazing. I am pretty determined to stay 6 ft. away and there are actually people who find that insulting!

Congratulations to everyone’s successes. It is wonderful how well everyone is doing in these trying and challenging times. Stay safe!

Day 10 Wales NFD

Of course its a NFD, its Friday and that means wine…..still aiming for dry till Fri which makes the glass I am just sipping taste all the better 😋 and as its Easter there may just be a little taste of chocolate over the weekend 😊. Maintenance still going well. Don’t want to have to go to a supermarket and online delivery slots seem to be as rare as hen’s teeth so we are rationing food to make it last…..should help to keep weight in check!

Happy Easter to you all 🐣. These difficult times will pass so lets take care of our health and each other and emerge stronger. Stay safe 🤗

USA Day 10 FD

So far my fast has gone well. After just reading MissBear’s post, I am right there with the rationing. Trying to get food delivered is difficult. A lot of people we even take on new customers because they can’t guarantee the food. Now we have restaurants adapting to stay open by offering groceries, including toilet paper (LOL). Food normally sourced for restaurants is beginning to be diverted to grocery sales, so we should have access to more (I hope). How many things you can buy at a time is being rations to try to prevent hoarding. That part can be problematic for me because of my age and some other sides that make me more vulnerable keep me from wanting to go any store. So far so good. I have developed numerous 5:2 friendly recipes of my own with whatever I have on hand that is helping me not to go out (and hopefully to help me reach goal!:)) I may never shake anyone’s hand again for the rest of my life, but I hope we will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

I wish everyone a happy Easter an Passover, even if celebrating is a little different this year! 🙂

Day 10 UK FD

Better late than never!

Pocket List – Day 10 🍏
    @dykask
    @flourbaby
    @funshipfreddie
    @basyjames
    @ccco
    @helen285

Day 10 Ohio, US — FD
    Day 9 — NFD

Stayed up late last night watching an episode of Brokenwood. That’s a really great (imho) series, very enjoyable. Some problems with cold hands today, probably because it’s a cool day with a high of only 43 F (6C) and a quite brisk breeze.

Car didn’t get fixed today, because my Instacart delivery kept on getting delayed and I didn’t want it to come to the doorstep while I was out driving over hill and dale. Of course, the car isn’t going anywhere, so tomorrow will be time enough.

@ccco Like you, I’ve been rigorously staying home. Right now the only things that I’m concerned about are paper towels and, of course, toilet paper. One store indicated that they had both today, so I placed an order, and by the time my shopper got there, the tp was sold out. Since it’s just me, my current package will last, according the internet tp calculators, until the end of the month, so I hope that the hoarding will stop by then.

Hope all who are celebrating Passover and the Easter Triduum will have a peaceful and blessed celebration!

Just to round things out:
    Pocket List – Day 10 🍏
    @dykask
    @flourbaby
    @funshipfreddie
    @basyjames
    @ccco
    @helen285
    @matpi

Day 11 – Japan – NFD

My water fast went fine. I’m a bit overwhelmed with work, but just happy to be able to work.

I wish a happy joyful Easter to everyone.

Day 11, Emden Germany, FD

Day 11 – Ireland – NFD
    Good morning…. I hope everyone is well…
    Have not slept much as both mum and dad have been up and about through the night… it looks already like it will be a beautiful day with a haze on the river at 6h30…
    Our lockdown continues until at least May 5th…. these are challenging times for many… we must all just take one day at a time and as our fabulous poet Seamus Heaney once wrote, and Leo Varadkar quoted yesterday: If we winter this one out, we can summer anywhere… 🤞 ☀️
    Stay safe all!
    Onward and downward ⬇️

Day 11 – Lake district UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

@basyjames, thanks for the comment, yet again it brings it home, the basics really work well. Just need to keep with it, virtually every attempt to improve (accelerate) on the basic weight loss doesn’t seem to make things better!

@ccco, like you, apart from walks from home we’ve really been careful, keeping our distance from others. Although not everyone seems to get it, we talk to people, at a distance. One person we met yesterday couldn’t seem to stay an appropriate distance away, kept following us as we were edging away, until I’d had enough and just wandered off! Grrrr

Yesterdays BBQ was awesome, sat out in the garden, gloriously warm sunshine, very quiet and relaxing, loads of birdsong, simply BBQ’d food and a few drinks! Spent a good few hours sat out reading and relaxing, which might seem strange as we’ve hardly been busy recently, but it did feel rather nice.

Hope everyone is managing to keep going through this and keeping safe and well.

Take care all

2nd post … I want to amend my Easter wish. Should be: I wish a happy and joyful Easter to everyone at home. I do hope that people are careful.

What is happening in the US and the Spain, Italy, etc is staggering. I can’t even get my mind around out it. The worst is that this plague is just getting started worldwide. We all need to do our part. Many governments are still not doing a good job. However just because the government we may be under is being stupid doesn’t mean we have to. By keeping yourself safe you are also keeping a lot of other people safe.

Day 11 Oxfordshire, UK – NFD
    Good morning all, bright and sunny here today. Sorry I missed yesterday. Spent the day sorting the water feature out. Now looks tidy and weed free. Also transplanted some bits from the front garden and sowed some seeds we had collected from neighbours last year. Not sure what will grow. Not sure what the dog will not destroy. But it kept us busy.
    Food wise I had a blip mid week, but although I’ve enjoyed some wine this weekend I’ve stayed within my TDEE so scales hopefully wont move the wrong way. We’ll see.
    @flourbaby – not heard of a walking workout, is it low impact?
    @basyjames – pyramid workout, I’ve also not heard of that.
    @ihatelettuce – congrats on the drop. Things working away in the background, perhaps.
    @funshipfreddie – we don’t seem to have an end in sight either, but at least we can go outside.
    @jaifaim – stay well and travel safe.
    @missybear – I let myself down on my ‘dry til fri’ this week as my book club met on Zoom for an interim quiz meeting. Snacks and wine are part of that feature. Now we meet twice a month its double trouble.
    @ccco – our shortages have improved but getting an online delivery or a click and collect are impossible.
    Happy Easter everyone.

Day 11 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

@daffodil2010 – ‘fattening the curve’ 😅

@ccco – yes, the official figures they’re giving us do seem a little too good to be true; +15,000 infections & only 18 deaths so far in South Africa. But it could be accurate. There’s so much speculation, & so much that still isn’t understood about the virus. One theory is that countries in the southern hemisphere are faring better because the virus doesn’t survive so well in warmer climates. Another is about the BCG vaccine, used to protect against TB. Countries where the vaccine is widely used such as South Africa also have lower infection rates, suggesting the vaccine strengthens the immune system against other viruses. But the antibody test that’s being developed could make a huge difference in getting people back to work & regaining some sense of normalcy in the world.

Have a good weekend everyone.

“Tough times never last, but tough people do”. – Robert H Schuller

Day 11 UK NFD

Like many others enjoyed a day in the garden reading, chatting and yes enjoying a few drinks but I certainly appreciate the little things in this current situation
    Hope everyone has a good Easter x

Day 10 North Wales NFD

Day 11 USA (Illinois) NFD

Happy Easter, one and all. Good wishes to you all around the world –
    Gwynne

Onward and downward.

Day 12 Tas, Australia NFD
    I have been struggling I must admit & haven’t had a fast for 2 weeks! My husband had an accident & crushed his finger & we have been in and out of medical facilities at least 6 times including a skin graft. I am going to try fasting tomorrow. I have not gained anything & am grateful for that. I’ll catch up with everyone soon.

Day 12 Melb Aust FD
    Day 11 NFD
    Day 10 FD800

Hi everyone, Happy Resurrection Sunday. I enjoyed church online this morning, though it’s strange not seeing people in person. Has to be, but strange.

I’m a bit surprised folk are talking/writing of relaxing restrictions already come May. Here in Australia we’re being warned that de-escalation of the restrictions will be a gradual process, and we’re looking at 6 months. Certainly the economic rescue packages are scheduled to last that long. One thing could be that as the northern hemisphere moves into warmer weather, we’re moving into winter, when respiratory visuses tend to be more active. One positive: There is considerably less flu (or colds) around so far this year, so now we know that social distancing works for that, too.

@There19, hope you enjoy the banana cake, when you’re able to make it. Good that your study won’t be excessively disrupted.

@cateaus, sorry to read of your husband’s injury; hope all the medical visits finish soon.

@funshipfreddie, hadn’t read that about the BCG injection. Might mean that older Australians have some protection, as most of us were given it at school. Think they discontinued that practice, so younger folk won’t have had it. Still, most (not all) of the deaths here have been in the elderly (by that I mean 80+).

@ccco, the TP panic here seems to have subsided. Last week, the TP aisle had stacks. Still no hand sanitiser, haven’t seen that for more than a month, but adequate TP. Had to chuckle, though: The government here also banned the sale of TP online, as some folk were advertising it at ridiculously inflated prices, and supermarkets are refusing to refund for purchases like that, so I read in the news of one man who apparently tried to sell the TP he’d hoarded to a supermarket – 5300 rolls!!! I think that might just see out his lifetime 🙂

By the way, for all you hot cross bun cravers – if you can manage to just eat the hcb, with no butter or jam, the bun itself is around 200 cals (180-230, depending on size), so it can be fitted into a calorie-controlled day, as I have found and enjoyed.

Onward and downwards everyone!

Day 12, Emden Germany, NFD

Day 12 – Lake district UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

Watery sun trying to burn off the mist here, very atmospheric and still, hopefully another warm day. Spending plenty of time in the garden, but not working, sitting reading and enjoying the tranquility, getting any chores done before lunchtime.

Folk are saying they’re losing track of days, well we had a good old fashioned Sunday roast yesterday …. Saturday ! First one we have had since Christmas dinner with ‘the kids’ we had a very large chicken in the freezer which was meant for Christmas when there was five of us, so looks like chicken for the rest of the week here LOL!

It’s starting to feel a bit odd, everything has sort of stopped? or at least slowed down. We still see neighbours, but conversations now take place over garden walls or at a distance, no calling round for a drink and a natter. We have very good neighbours, everyone asks before they go shopping to see what each other is short of and we ‘share round’ whatever we might need, fortunately we do OK and between us manage, including getting extra bits for others in the village that we know.

There’s various ‘spotting games’ around the village for the smaller kids to follow, brightly painted ‘alphabet stones’, ‘I spy’ which is a list of animals (teddy bears etc) to see in windows. A daily internet group for the teenagers each evening with all sorts of competitions. Must be hard for the kids (and their parents) but at least they can get out, the recent good weather is certainly helping.

Take care all

Day 12 – Ireland – NFD
    Happy Easter everyone! 🐣
    OMG 😮 I’m eating all around me this weekend….I can’t stop…..but I won’t stress about it today… the weather is due to turn but we had the most fabulous day yesterday and we we were all able to sit out for the entire day enjoying the garden. Mum and dad have not really been able do that since last August so it was a special day…. we have some little Easter eggs today so we will enjoy those and I will get back on track tomorrow ✅
    Stay safe all!
    Onward and downward ⬇️

Day 12 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

Happy Easter everyone! 🐣 🐇

It’s a balmy 32°C here today. Not bad for mid-autumn 😳

Day 12 UK NFD

Going to enjoy a lovely sunny Sunday Will be fasting tomorrow

Day 12, Bavaria (Germany), NFD

Hallo everyone and happy Easter to those celebrating.
    The weekend has consisted of much delicious food so far, and my workout was much harder today; maybe because my breakfast was pretty much nothing but chocolate. For dinner, my family is having barbecue, and until then I’ll go to the lake and swim a little (it’s finally warm enough).
    I’ll start the next week with a few days of fasting. My weight has gone up 0.2 kg since the beginning of the month and even though I know it’s not fat—according to my calories deficit, that is—I want to see a result on the scale.
    I only briefly skimmed through the posts I missed, but I saw some of you made great progress, congrats! And stay strong with all the chocolate around! 😀

USA Day 12 NFD

Happy Easter, everyone! It’s going to be warm today but no sun! I will be spending Easter alone today but my daughter said we can meet via zoom this afternoon. Since I can’t go anywhere, at least that is something. I wanted to see my grandson’s first Easter.

Stay well, everyone!

Day 12 USA (Illinois) NFD

Happy Easter to you all! Sunny morning here, online church shortly. Our fave Italian restaurant had salmon special last night, so we got carry out. The owner is a jazz pianist, so they live-streamed music to Facebook Live, so we watched and listened as we ate our carry out. Not exactly like eating out, but very much so!

The treat was DH and I split their famous tiramisu for dessert. Easter treat better than jelly beans, Cadbury eggs, or chocolate bunnies. 🙂

Still keeping at maintenance, thank the Lord.

Onward and downward.

Day 13 – Japan – WFD

Working #30 in 2020. I’m ahead of past years because I haven’t been traveling. Still probably less time fasting because I haven’t done a multi-day fast this year and I probably won’t.

I hope everyone had a safe Easter.

Day 13, Emden Germany, FD

Pocket list day 13

@dykask
    @snowflake56

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 12 and 13 UK FD

HI I’ve been missing in action this past week as I just could not get back on the wagon! I tried every day but my motivation remained zero. Finally on Sunday after giving myself a really good talking to I feel I’m back on track. The thought of giving up and then regaining all the lost weight was actually more scary!
    So will take time today to catch up on all the posts and give myself a right good shake!
    The support of this forum is amazing and I know once I’m back on track I can complete the job!

Day 13- Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD

I had to stop and think what day it was 😨 No motivation, although keeping very chipper all weekend I had a mind melt last night and had a good cry last night over “everything”.

I would like to say I feel better now but am still quite somber. I miss my Dad, the kids, seeing friends, family, all the while working hard at the office in this new regime and trying to keep it together at home for DH who is climbing the walls.

And then we watched “Contagion” last night which was uncannily like and also unlike what we are going through now.

Anyhow, it’s Bank Holiday Monday, but that doesn’t mean much right now. I am glad of my health but so fed up of everything……however my dear friends, I am letting loose here and keeping my positive attitude for real life…..thanks for listening. This too shall pass.

Day 13 North Wales FD

Pocket list day 13

@dykask
    @snowflake56
    @molij

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 13 UK FD

OK still more than half of April left, I’ve been very good during the week but falling back into old habit of blowing it at weekends Resetting and aiming to get back on track to meet my April target 💪

Pocket list day 13

@dykask
    @snowflake56
    @molij
    @brightonbelle

Day 13 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – FD

@daffodil2010 – sorry to hear you’re on a downer; I wish I had some inspirational words to cheer you up. Listening to music does the trick for me. I just got goose bumps listening to Andrea Bocelli sing ‘Ave Maria’ in an empty cathedral in Milan. Well, it was on the news – I wasn’t actually in Milan! Or watching favourite movies; especially comedies. Last night I watched ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ for the umpteenth time, & it still makes me laugh.

…and as for fasting, ditto everything @brightonbelle said!

Pocket List – Day 13
    @dykask
    @snowflake56
    @mia139
    @molij
    @brightonbelle
    @funshipfreddie

Day 13 London FD
    Don’t worry @daffodil2010. I suspect a lot of us have had a bit of a tearful day in the last few weeks. It’s such a weird time. There’s nothing we can do except endure it and sympathise with all the poor people who have got the virus and their families. There must be some pattern to how badly you get it but it does seem random at times. Let’s hope we all come out the other side intact.
    Adding myself to the pocket list
    That didn’t work!!! Please can someone add me?
    @emma-taylor
    Thanks.

Day 13, London, UK, NFD

I think I’ve been MIA for a couple of days, feeling a little overwhelmed with the news and my anxiety is spiking when I hear about people my mums age (81) or my brothers age (54) being susceptible. I can’t let the fear spiral me into binging!! I’ll just have a good cry about ………………… well, everything like you @daffodil2010!!

Yesterday’s roast lamb is still lurking so it’ll have to be a NFD!!! I had planned to break Arid April for Easter Sunday, I didn’t, but I might for Easter Monday!!!

Still doing my exercises, Walking with Leslie Sansone is really enjoyable (I’m a little uncoordinated ………………… but who cares in my own living room!!) and yes @suki2, quite low impact. Yoga and pilates too, so in all I’m doing 10 classes a week plus daily walks ……………………… not quite WOAM, but at least I’m moving!!

@cateaus, I hope your OH’s finger heals soon, if even thinking about fasting is too stressful, put it on the back burner for now, recover, reset and get back on the wagon when you’re ready ……………………… we’ll be here!!!

@betsylee ………………….. ‘if you can manage to just eat the hcb, with no butter’ …………………………………… I pretty much stopped reading your post right there!!!! ……………………….. No BUTTER!!! …………………. Madness!!! 😀 😅

I’m not sure why we (I) feel like in times of stress I need to surround myself with carbohydrates!!!! Is it a comfort thing? The dopamine spike when you chew carbs? Regression to childhood when you could & would scoff carbs all day long with no effect except super energy? Anyway, the vino is in the garage and although I bought crisps …………………… I bought a flavour I’m not too keen on!! Lightbulb moment!!!…………………………. ONLY buy Pinot Noir and salt & vinegar crisps and I’ll be as svelte as a gazelle in no time!!!!

Fasting tomorrow for sure, so anyone joining me needs to limber up and give the mojo a good talking to………………. We will do this!!!!

“A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.” – unknown

Day 13 – Deserted village UK – FD

Quick MOAM walk, spookily quiet. Virus arrived in the village in the last week, scary stuff. Small population being very careful.
    Cold east wind blowing, so quite cold as well.

Stay safe everyone.

Pocket List – Day 13
    @emmataylor
    @Ihatelettuce
    @dykask
    @snowflake56
    @mia139
    @molij
    @brightonbelle
    @funshipfreddie

Day 13, Bavaria (Germany), FD

Not hungry at all today but a huge appetite for sweets. Had a piece of cake for breakfast so I’m fasting the rest of the day.

Pocket List – Day 13
    @emmataylor
    @Ihatelettuce
    @dykask
    @snowflake56
    @mia139
    @molij
    @brightonbelle
    @funshipfreddie
    @therese19

Day 13 Oxfordshire, UK – NFD
    Day 12 NFD
    Lazy Easter Sunday, back to normal today. Did a click and collect shop today, booked about a month ago. So fridge and freezer all loaded up now. Will only need to go out for fresh veggies in a weeks time.Lovely long chat with DD, she was off for a 10km run this afternoon. she is like your DH @daffodil2010, goes stir crazy when she can’t get out
    @cateaus – I hope your DHs skin graft works and he is on the mend. Sometimes its just not possible to fast, as there is too much going on. Good luck with your Monday fast.
    @jaifaim – glad you were able to enjoy the time with your parents. I managed an online call with my brother, mum, niece and nephew all in their various houses. Saw my great nephew who’s now sucking both thumbs. And my nephew’s new home he moved into last weekend.
    @mia139 – good to have you back. That’s a step in the right direction.
    @daffodil2010 – sometimes you just need to let go, then you can start again. @funshipfreddie is right music can help. I find slapstick comedy works for me. I need escapism.
    @songbirdme – that sounds lovely all the same.
    @ihatelettuce – stay safe. Its scary when it gets close to home.
    @flourbaby – her workouts look great. I’m lucky enough to be able to get outside but on days when that’s not possible I’ll certainly give her workouts a go.
    Love the phrase ‘svelte as a gazelle’ – something to aim for.
    Good luck to all you fasters today.
    I’m joining you tomorrow. (one last bottle of wine today)

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 577 total)

You must be logged in to reply.