April 2020 Monthly Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
April 2020 Monthly Challenge

This topic contains 574 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  metatauta 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 577 total)

• Day 6 Ohio, US — FD

Fasting has gone well. I just watched “Garth & Trisha Live” again and it’s really a great concert. When Trisha sings “Landslide” it sends shivers up my spine. The performance is a benefit for Covid first responders.

This afternoon after a good walk I took a nice hot shower which surprised me since the weather’s warm right now. Then I realized that on FD’s my showers tend to be hotter and longer than on other days. Has anyone else noticed this?

@michelinme Hope you’re completely recovered!

Day 7, Emden Germany, NFD

Day 7 UK FD
    Hello everyone 👋
    I’m starting the pocket list today:

@helen285

Day 7 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD

Oh @funshipfreddie I have only now read your Pink Moon description and I was out on my walk a tad later than yesterday and the moon had set. So I will for sure be out and about earlier tomorrow to spot it. ☺️

Had an FD yesterday, however now DH is home all the time it’s harder to do with him around the kitchen. But we have upped our evening walks now and so grateful we are in a beautiful rural area which allows peaceful walks within the state sanctioned 2km zone from home.

Hope everybody is ok. I was feeling a bit anxious last night for Boris, no matter what anyone’s feelings about him, I really hope, as he is a father, son, human, that he pulls through. Tough times.

Right, off to work, early shift this week which means I finish at 16.30 💃

Day 7 – lake district UK – CFD

Good morning everyone,

Really good FD yesterday and a good walk as well, busy bimbling around the garden, got a lot of bits and bobs done. What a fantastic moon last night, not a cloud around and very still, rather pleasant outside and incredibly quiet.

Anybody know of a good (free) calorie counting app please. I’m currently using My Fitness Pal, which is good , but it really doesn’t like Fasting Days! Throws a wobbly starts nagging about not eating enough etc and won’t complete the diary. Maybe it’s something I’ll have to live with, or an idea for the techies on the site? A ‘proper official’ 5:2 App.

Sun shining, warming up, heading out for my wander soon.

Take care all.

Day 7 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

PFDS for me!

@daffodil2010 – I saw the ‘breaking news’ on BBC World last night, just before I went to bed re Boris going into intensive care. I didn’t even realize the UK doesn’t have a deputy PM?! I imagine Boris will get the best possible care, anyway.

I watched the movie ‘Contagion’ on TV last night. Probably not a good idea; but ‘Covid-19’ doesn’t seem too bad now 😳

Day 7 UK NFD

Aiming for a controlled day .Ooh you’re brave @funshipfreddie I have to give those films/tv shows a miss at the moment or I’m awake worrying half the night 😳

Must remember to look a bit earlier at the moon tonight 🌕

DAY 7 France FD

I couldn’t face a FD yesterday so doing today instead. The weather wasn’t great so I did spring cleaning jobs around the house such as washing mosquito nets. Calories were under TDEE but I felt really bloated after eating a slice of bread.

I still feel bloated today and not hungry at all yet so will save my FD calories for an early evening meal (fish and veg). Went shopping this morning and it seemed very strange with 4 lots of gendarmes stopping cars to see papers at various points in town and nearly evryone wearing masks or other face coverings. It was my first time out in 3 weeks! I managed to get everything on my list apart from cauliflower so quite happy. I also called in at a garden centre and bought aubergine plants and a melon plant so will get them planted this afternoon.

Here’s to the rest of the Tuesday fasters. Hope it goes well.

@helen285
    @clemmi

Day 7 Melb Aust CD
    Day 6 FD

On a plateau now, but I know it’s just perseverance that will shift it. My CD was about 1200-1300 cals, FD yesterday around 200 cals, perseverance is eventually rewarded. Hang in there everyone.
    I have a really good banana bread recipe – very simple – if anyone is interested. It freezes very well, too.

Onward and downwards!

Day 7, London, UK, NFD

PFDS for me too!!!!

Yesterdays’ FD went really well and came in below 500cals because I kept myself busy, it turned into an OMAD too, I didn’t want to have a yoga class on a full stomach so I waited and broke my fast at 6:45 then promptly closed the kitchen since I aim not to eat after 7:30pm. I need to repeat this schedule today, a NFD can easily be derailed by eating ANYTHING too early and waking that dragon!!!

So, @saffy420 ……………………….. just the 12 bottle delivered then!!! My stash is in the garage & I’ve promised myself that if I crack during Arid April, I’ll open the Pinot Noir, as a Shiraz, Malbec girl something extraordinarily stressful would have to happen for me to a) throw in the Arid April towel and b) even contemplate drinking Pinot Noir!!! Brick-like banana bread …………………… Mmmmm, tasty!!!

@hyacinth, you’re in fabulous company with switching to ‘Dry ‘Til Fri’ ……………………. @daffodil2010, @ccco & @saffy420 to name a few!

@daffodil2010, I agree, not a Boris fan, but I don’t want anyone to suffer from this cruel virus.

Happy fasting folks.

Day 7 USA (Illinois) FD

Really must do a proper FD today. Supporting our fave local restaurants with carry ours has taken its toll on my resolve to keep any pounds of.

@funshipfreddie – here’s quite a list for you of pandemic films: https://www.vulture.com/2020/04/best-pandemic-movies-on-netflix-hulu-prime-and-more.html

Re: Pink Moon — we had a heavy cloud cover last night, so didn’t get to see any of it. Loving everyone’s description of it, though!

Tuesday pocket list:
    @helen285
    @clemmi
    @songbirdme

Onward and downward.

Day 7 North Wales NFD

Day 7 – Ireland – CD
    Hi everybody! Nice start to the day…looked at the lovely moon at 6am… 22km spin in my 2km radius.. Joe Wicks workout.. and then work work… 🌒 I have had a nice light lunch.. all good on this sunny day! Like you @daffodil2010 I hope Boris pulls through… 🤞

Stay safe everybody!
    Onward and downward ⬇️
    We rise by lifting others 💕

USA Day 7 NFD

I couldn’t get on yesterday after my first post and was worried whether I would be able to dos today! Yet, here I am! 🙂

My WFD went well yesterday! I am determined to get back control over what I do and these fasts are a good way to start. I have’t read all the posts yet, so I can’t reply, but I will do so now!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

USA Day 7 NFD

Funshipfreddie, I was amused to see that you watched the movie Contagion yesterday! I am very familiar movie but do wonder about whether it is good to watch at this time. However, since you are into this, there was a fairly recent TV series here in the U.S. called The Last Ship. You might find that interesting. In recent better times when it was on air, I followed the whole series and it was very good!

Good luck!

Day 7 FD Donegal

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Lovely day today. Just back form a nice walk with the dogs. Aiming to do the OMAD later this evening

Tuesday pocket list:
    @helen285
    @clemmi
    @songbirdme
    @emerald32

Day 7 Oxfordshire, UK – CD
    Good afternoon, a little late today. Been busy in the front garden, weeding and moving a few bits and pieces. Hopefully that’s it for now.
    Yesterday’s FD became a CD. After a bad night’s sleep I decided I needed lunch. This was a better outcome than snacking and kept the calories in check.
    Everybody seems to be remaining positive which is great, despite ‘slippages’ at the weekend.
    @penz – congrats on the PFDS. Long may it last.
    @daffodil2010 – I think it’s quite natural to be anxious when our leaders fall ill. You wonder who will run the country.
    @ihatelettuce – I use ‘myfatsecret’, rubbish name I know but it allows you to count calories, save meals, shows some nutrition stats etc. you set your own daily allowance and it tells you if you’re over or under. It doesn’t nag you when you Fast. https://www.fatsecret.co.uk/
    I also tried https://cronometer.com/. The only trouble is the Fast element isn’t free, but otherwise it works much the same as any other calorie counter.
    @clemmi – you’re lucky the garden centres are open. Ours are closed with some offering a limited delivery service.
    @ccco well done on the water fast.
    Good luck to those fasting today.

Day 7 post 2

Thanks @suki2, will have a look at the apps, My Fitness Pal is very good with the exception of fast days, might try updating it, mine has been unused until recently.

Day 7, md US, CD

Some real ups and downs in our world, from the disruption to emotions and as silly to say out loud, I felt not great about the way I look/feel. This is following some joy of feeling I’ve made progress the recent weeks. I guess I feel I can control my 16:8 and most of my eating but schedules are still so off with everyone here and can’t manage a true FD with 500-800 calories just yet. Everyday is a new day, each week is a new week. My saving grace is working out and more walking outside. I hope and pray my body can work with me and get me thru this mentally emotionally and physically. Trying hard not to watch the news and give our president ratings. Things are so unreal. Sorry. It’s been days since I’ve been on here. Good to catch up.

USA Day 7 NFD

My NFD was successful coming in at 962 calories and my kitchen is closed. I’ve already begun my next WFD which will end tomorrow at 4 p.m. No wine! I have finally been able to keep my wine drinking to weekends, so I expect to see something positive this weekend. Maybe I am on a roll again and it is much needed.

Stay safe!

Day 8 Melb Aust FD

Doing okay here. Hang in there, everyone!

Day 8, Emden Germany, NFD

Day 8 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – FD….hopefully.

I aim for an FD but things easily derail me these days. I got home from work to find my stepson drinking coffee with DH in the kitchen, despite DH supposed to be off limits due to his risky BP, and despite stepson having driven a truck around the UK last week and living in a house with others who are frontline workers and/or returned from the UK and no quarantine.

And all that potential infection sitting in my kitchen where nobody else has been in weeks.
    I was livid. Sheer irresponsibility and stupidity of both men. Sorry for the vent. I went around disinfecting everything. Frosty atmosphere in the house last night 😆😆

Then sat out the back with a large glass of white wine. Early night, got up early to watch that amazing pink moon and marvelled at its size. Feel so much better now.

Will remain positive and leave it at that. DH is like a caged animal, but isn’t everyone? At least I can go to work!

Have a lovely Hump Day…..any camels today @funshipfreddie ? ☺️

DAY 8 France NFD

Yesterday’s FD went OK but I was really hungry in the evening after eating my OMAD. I drank some tissane (herbal tea) and that helped, a bit.

I’m on a NFD and will try to keep it under control – is that a CFD? Probably around 1500 calories but I might follow the advice ( sorry I can’t remember who from) to use to TDEE of the weight you want to be, not your actual weight. I managed to lose the weekend gain with yesterday’s FD so with a second FD tomorrow, the downward trend should continue.

Happy fasting.

Day 8 – Lake district UK – CFD

Good morning everyone

Strange walk yesterday, struggled to get motivated, nearly turned back a couple of times. I was on my own, OH having a morning off, was rather weird.
    Where we live is an area we both love and enjoy, maybe it’s because I’ve not been ‘out’, other than for a morning walk since this all started, really odd?

However, a cunning plan, next really nice day we’re going on a picnic, getting dressed up a bit, packing a bottle of fizz and some food and going out with neighbours …..!

We’re going to put a table and chairs at the bottom of our garden, 2 metres from the wall, they’re going to do the same in their garden. Walls only a low one so we can have a laugh or two and will be a bit different 😉

Take care all

Day 8 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – FD

@songbirdme , & @ccco, thank you for the movie & TV series info; now I can really scare myself silly!

@daffodil 2010, can’t blame you for being furious with your DH; unfortunately some people just won’t get the message until they see someone collapse in front of their eyes. Last weekend the police in my province arrested a wedding party of 50+ people, including the pastor! There was a video clip on the news, of the groom helping his bride into the back of a police van, still wearing the wedding dress. Mind-boggling.

Happy Hump Day all! Feels like a three-humper today 🐫🐪

Pocket List – Day 8 🍒
    @betsylee
    @daffodil2010
    @funshipfreddie

Day 8 Oxfordshire, UK – NFD
    Yesterday I should have been on a ferry to France; instead I am filling my days in the garden and local countryside.
    @cavanya – we will get through this. In these times of such upheaval it’s only natural to be stressed. Do what you can and don’t beat yourself up if its not ideal. Be kind to yourself.
    @daffodil2010 – hoping that your men realised you meant the best for them. Sometimes a glass of wine is just what it takes.
    @clemmi – your goal TDEE is great advice, if you can manage it. Just egts your body used to the future.
    @ihate lettuce – that’s sounds like a lovely idea.
    Here’s to a successful day.

Day 8 UK, NFD

I’ve been locked out of the site for a couple of days. Caught up on all the recent posts. @flourbaby, I’m blaming the banana bread on my lack of understanding of grams, they mean nothing to me-I’m much more comfortable in ounces!

Yesterday was an ok FD, no snacks and OMAD. We started to decorate yesterday to give us something to do. It’s not my favourite thing but I’m pleased we started. @i-hate-lettuce I quite like MFP for the reason you dislike it, I always feel I’ve done a good job when it nags me about not eating enough calories.

@suki2 we have a trip to Belgium planned for May, looks like the waffles and chocolate will have to wait.

Stay safe everyone.

Day 8 UK FD

Trying to get my act together My aim is to emerge from this crisis a fit healthy slimmer person – Hope that doesn’t sound to self absorbed but I’ve come to the conclusion I can’t do anything to alter what’s going on outside except stay in and not make things worse
    Pocket List – Day 8 🍒
    @betsylee
    @daffodil2010
    @funshipfreddie
    @brightonbelle

Day 8 North Wales FD

Gorgeous day again today. Enjoy the sunshine everyone.

Pocket List – Day 8 🍒
    @betsylee
    @daffodil2010
    @funshipfreddie
    @brightonbelle
    @molij

Day 8 UK CD

Blocked by Spam Filter yesterday – ending up being someting of an EFS bc chocolate. I will do better today – planned food waiting for me in the fridge, drinking more water & ginger tea, day with more practical things to keep me occupied.

Hope all’s going well for you, wherever you are x

Day 8 USA(Illinois) NFD

Good FD yesterday, 450 calories, and good scale results this morning. Today will include Silver Sneakers via Facebook Live from my gym. Sure do miss seeing all those wonderful folk in our class, but happy our teacher can still stream it for us.

We watched “The English Game” over the past couple nights. Six easy episodes on Netflix, Julian Fellowes depiction of football clubs in the late 1800’s. Very well done, and we learned a lot. Highly recommended.

Hang in there, everyone — hugs to all. Onward and downward.

Day 8 North Canton OH NFD

I started typing this post and got so busy that I did not get to post yesterday. Yesterday was my first FD since Friday. We got a lot of yard work completed on Saturday and Sunday; and OH was able to mow the lawn yesterday. Just a couple more to dos out there; plant an apple tree (my first), complete the mini-retaining wall around the tree in the front of the house, and mulch around the tree. It all looks really nice, and I felt the results of all that physical labor everywhere. It was quite a workout. Unfortunately, I ate too much of everything – if I saw it and wanted it; it went into my mouth and in my tummy 🙂

Yesterday’s FD went well and today will be a NFD

We had quite a thunder/hailstorm last night, and lots of places have lost power today

@Ihatelettuce I have the same issues with MFP, I like creating a streak and every time I water fast, my streak ends. It also gets really fussy on FD like you said, but it syncs to my Garmin, so I am torn on whether I want to move on from it or not

@brightonbelle I agree with you, my goal is to emerge from this a fitter, healthier, well-read person. This is a prime opportunity to create great habits. It is an opportunity, if we are willing to take it; like you said we can’t help being cooped up but we have a choice about what we do while we are cooped up 🙂

Hugs to all; onward and downward

USA Day 8 WFD

I am in the midst of another 24 hour WFD! I weighed myself and lost no weight, so need to double down. If nothing else comes from my having to stay at home, I want to be able to applaud myself for some successful weight loss. I hope something happens by Saturday when I plan to weigh again.

I didn’t get to read any of your posts because they didn’t show up in my email but I will read them shortly!

Adding myself to the pocket list!

Pocket List – Day 8 🍒
    @betsylee
    @daffodil2010
    @funshipfreddie
    @brightonbelle
    @molij
    @ccco

Have a great day, everyone! Stay safe!

Day 8, Bayern (Germany), FD

Hi! The spam filter kept me from posting yesterday (just like @michelinme).
    Last night, I took a (social distancing) walk with a friend at around 1 o’clock. It was great! It wasn’t dark at all with the bright moonlight.
    Today, I spent hours rearranging my whole room. Boredom is creeping in. My professors have not yet sent any study materials—even though the semester officially began on Monday—but that might change in the next few days. While I’m not exactly looking forward to that, at least I’ll be occupied.

@betsylee, I’d be interested in your banana bread recipe. I love that stuff!

Pocket List – Day 8 🍒
    @betsylee
    @daffodil2010
    @funshipfreddie
    @brightonbelle
    @molij
    @ccco
    @therese19

Day 8 – Ireland – FD
    Hi everybody! Nice start to the day…looked at the lovely moon again at 6am… nice 5km walk on the beach then half of the Joe Wicks workout.. then work with lunch in the sun in the garden.
    I have had a good FD so far! Liquid mostly except for an apple 🍏 …. but my brother just dropped by with some little cakes he made so hoping I can avoid those until tomorrow 😂🤪
    I’ve seen no news today so I have no clue what’s going on in the world other than coronavirus 🙄
    @daffodil2010 I can completely understand why you were so annoyed but hopefully it won’t happen again. I get so annoyed when I see fellow cyclists posting their routes up which are obviously beyond the 2 km radius…👿 And I’ve become so precious of my personal space nobody is getting near me… 😂
    @brightonbelle and @basyjames that’s my plan too to: come out of this cocoon 🐛 transformed 🦋 !!!!
    We can do it ✅
    I’m not seeing the fruits of my labour yet but hoping it will come!

Stay safe everybody!
    Onward and downward ⬇️

Day 9, FFD, Aus

I had such a busy day yesterday I forgot to post! I did not forget to eat, but. 🙁

We’ve got a delivery of seafood and wine arriving today so I know this weekend will not be compatible with 5:2. But at least there’s no chocolate in the house!

Happy Easter everyone.

Day 8 Ohio, US — NFD
    Day 7 — NFD

Okay NFD’s with a start on 13:11 IF on NFD’s. Perhaps this experiment will bring my weight down off the plateau! I went to check on the car today and discovered that the battery appears to be dead, so will have to call and get a battery jump. It’s been three weeks or so since I’ve driven the car and the sites on the web I checked said that a car could go a full month without being driven and no ill effects would ensue. Apparently that’s not true. Once the battery is jumped I’ll have to drive the car for at least 20 minutes. Unfortunately there’s no place to go, so maybe a nice random outing into the country would be good.

@jaifaim With all the news outlets zeroing in on Covid-19, even if one does see the news, it’s very difficult to know what’s going on in the world other than the virus.

@therese19 The university coursework I’m taking is actually requiring more time than before — they are really piling on the (online) assignments. We also meet our regular class times on Zoom, so things are really busy.

Day 9 Melb Aust FD

My FD yesterday transformed into a TDEE as I had a real hankering for fish and chips, followed by ice-cream (yum!). Only OMAD, but way over a FD or even a CD. Consequently, FDs B2B today and tomorrow before weighing in on Saturday. My weight’s not moving this week, so like @ccco, have to knuckle down.

@therese19, my banana bread is really more banana cake, but as follows:
    Mix 1/4 lb of butter (or 250 gms) and 1 cup sugar to a cream – needs to be really light and fluffy
    Add 1 egg and beat well.
    Then sift in 11/2 cups of SR flour – I use wholemeal, and after sifting just put what’s left in the sifter into the bowl as well – and 3 ripe, well-mashed bananas, mix well.
    Finally add 3/4 teaspoon of carb. soda (bicarbonate of soda) dissolved in 3 tablespoons of milk.
    Place in a loaf baking dish that has been well-coated with butter or margarine, and also line the base with brown paper, as the cake tends to stick to the base when you try to get it out once cooked.
    Bake in a moderate oven for 1 hr – that means 180 degrees for gas, 160 degrees for an electric oven. I turn the cake by 180 degrees after about 1/2 an hour.

So, a fairly basic simple recipe which makes delicious banana cake. You can cook it using normal SR flour, but the wholemeal SR flour gives the cake a slightly “nutty” taste, which I like better.
    Hope it works for you.

@Ihatelettuce, what a great idea for a “picnic” – enjoy!

@daffodil2010, I’m not surprised you were cross, though your stepson probably thought he was following social distancing rules by only being one person visiting.

Keep well, everyone!

Day 9 Pocket List
    @betsylee

Day 9, Emden Germany, FD

Day 9 Pocket List
    @betsylee
    @penz ?
    @snowflake56

Day 9 – Ireland – CD
    Good morning all I had a chance to read back over posts last night and it’s great to see that everyone is doing well most of the time, I’m sure we all have moments where we feel anxious or worried about what comes next…
    This WOL is something that is a constant and shouldn’t change too much for us so it’s great to be here 💕
    I’m in the beach taking a moment before the busy day ahead and posting – it’s the small things 😍
    @saffy420 I’m the same as you with MFP! Feels like a win when I’m below the limit calorie wise 😂
    @songbirdme thanks for the recommendation I added The English Game to my list!
    Stay safe all!
    Onward and downward ⬇️

Day 9 – Lake district UK – FD

Good morning everyone

What a fabulous morning again! Spring has well and truly sprung here at the moment, wildlife, trees and plants all wide awake and starting to move. The chestnut trees nearby have gone from bare of leaf to well covered in the last week or so. Birdlife very busy, nests built and territory being defended!
    Am really getting on top of the garden now, herbaceous plants all thriving and those that were split in autumn propagation are now out in their permanent places in the borders. The summer bedding plants in the greenhouse all potted up and growing rapidly, tomato plants going well but staying in the warm yet until night-time temps move up a bit.
    A little bit of distraction from what is happening around us.

Take care all, stay safe.

Day 9 Pocket List
    @betsylee
    @penz ?
    @snowflake56
    @i-hate-lettuce

Day 9 Oxfordshire, UK – FD
    Yesterday spent helping DH re-lay a small patio at the back of the garden which gets the evening sun. Today’s job is the water feature next to it. Lots of weeds seem to have taken up residence.
    @saffy420 – hopefully we’ll enjoy our trips all the more because they were delayed.
    @brightonbelle – I think that’s the right idea. We can only keep the strain off the NHS by staying in and staying healthy. So by aiming to be fitter and slimmer you are doing your bit. There is a lot of talk in the media how being overweight is a big risk factor at the moment.
    @michelinme – is your ginger tea a shop bought variety of do you steep ginger root peelings?
    @therese19 – have you looked at Marie Kondo, a Japanese tidying consultant? She has a show on Netflix. If you like to tidy she shows you ways to fold your clothes, declutter, etc.
    @matpi – hope the car is ok. I must remind my DS to take his car round the block. We use ours weakly for our shopping at the moment, but other than a trip to the garage for a service I don’t think he’s used his recently.
    @ihatelettuce – I love sitting quietly in the garden listening to the birdsong itsa great stress reliever for me.

Joining the pocket list today as my NFDs are not that controlled.
    Day 9 Pocket List
    @betsylee
    @penz ?
    @snowflake56
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @suki2

Day 9 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

Another successful FD done. I’m still overeating on the NFDs, but if I stick to 4:3 for this month, the damage will be negligible. Yesterday was a toughie though. I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of scoffing a tuna melt, & then slept for nearly 10 hours!

@jaifaim, @matpi is so right! There is no news, other than Coronavirus, or something related to it! A little light at the end of the tunnel though; New Zealand & other countries are talking of lifting restrictions soon.

Stay safe everyone 🌍

Day 9 London UK FD

Adding myself to the pocket list

Day 9 Pocket List
    @betsylee
    @penz ?
    @snowflake56
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @suki2
    @emma-taylor

Another beautiful day here. It’s supposed to be nice all through the weekend. I haven’t seen any snow at all this winter. I wonder if that’s going to be the norm now. H

Day 9 UK NFD

Exercises done,nice salad for lunch and found out my fishmonger is doing deliveries so Moules Marinere for dinner Spoken with both my sons and they’re coping well and most importantly healthy so really dont think I’ve anything to moan about today

Stay safe all x

Day 9 USA (Illinois) NFD

Doing well — sun is shining today. Yeah.

Onward and downward.

Day 9 North Wales NFD

Day 9, London, UK, NFD

I missed posting yesterday, life just got in the way!!

Lots of lovely posts ………..

@daffodil2010, a big stick or a good tongue lashing always work well, but …………. the “I’m sooooo disappointed in you” look works best of all!!!

@matpi, I’m late posting because I’ve spent the morning with a lovely man from the RAC attempting to get my car started. These days they’re more complicated than the Space shuttle, so we both did a LOT of head scratching!!!

@funshipfreddie …………….. dreaming of a tuna melt!!! Yes please, being at home is making me crave bread and with Easter on the horizon, can I really, truly, possibly avoid hot cross buns??????

The mojo may be intact, but the scales are doing their bouncy bouncy nonsence and about to join the car battery ……………………. in the nearest skip!!!

Deep breath!!! Keep on keeping on folks & stay SAFE!!!

USA Day 9 WFD

Adding myself to the pocket list

Day 9 Pocket List
    @betsylee
    @penz ?
    @snowflake56
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @suki2
    @emma-taylor
    @ccco

Stay safe! 🙂

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 577 total)

You must be logged in to reply.