Any tips on how many meals in 8 hrs window?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Any tips on how many meals in 8 hrs window?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DigbyD 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Any tips on how many meals to eat in 8 hrs window feed?

Hi LidiaAna, The number of meals you eat in your 8 hr window is entirely up to you. This can range from zero to whatever. However remember you do what suits you and what helps you achieve your goals in a healthy and safe way. I eat two meals, lunch around 1.00pm is low GI porridge made with water and a little milk and fruit. Around 6.30pm I have my main meal, about 350 – 400 cals which includes protein. This works for me, it might not work for you. My main advice on the number of meals would be a maximum of two based on my own experience but experiment, keep a diary for a month which should include your goals, starting weight, measurements, what you eat, where you eat and how you feel etc. You can then reflect and re-adjust more easily and effectively if you need to. Oh remember never ever use the “F” word in your new way of life.
    Good luck.

Thank you ! For me would work better if i skip dinner,as i can eat less if i do breakfeast

Depends on type of eater a person is; I prefer one main meal as it is more satisfying, but I do have half a protein shake or clear soup if I feel hungry during my eating window.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.