Alpha1 antitrypsin deficiency

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tntoast 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• hi guys,
    ive just been diagnosed with Alpha1 antitrypsin deficiency and was wondering if there are any concerns with fasting and the condition.
    im doing hard yards this week as im doing ADF for a week to get my head in the right place and alos to punish myself!!.

Hi tntoast, as Alpha 1 affects the liver, I suppose the Fast Diet may help with your general health if you have weight to lose. You posted this back in January – how is your progress so far. I have only just had my first Fast Day.

Hi Robs girl,

a bit stop start but back on it now. back on it for the reason i prefer the way i feel when im fasting!.
    as far as having Alpha 1, ive also found out thatyou shouldnt be having Fructose, so that my juicing out of the window!.
    prior to stopping, i was struggling finding something for breakfast, i ended up not eating at all, it was easier to do but i didnt feel ‘normal’, probably a blood sugar level thing. since that, ive found that natural plain yogurt, a bit of good quality muesli and mixed seeds as a breakfast really works for me, so im back on it. done 4 fasts and feeling good.
    ive not had a hospital appointment yet, so not had any figures back with regards to liver function, but well see.

how are you doing?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.