A PERFECT "Fast Day"…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sivasankar 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I can’t get over the simplicity of this “diet”…which really isn’t a diet at all but more of a lifestyle adjustment for me. Yesterday was a non-fast day and I spent a great deal of it with my eldest son who works construction and can eat thousands of calories a day and burn them all right off. Needless to say by evening I had overindulged a bit. Including a bag of greasy onion rings.

Not a problem.

Today was a “Fast Day”…and while he was wolfing down my homemade biscuits and gravy before leaving for a roof that needed done (he stayed over) I woke to sunshine…meditation and a 90 calorie light yogurt…which was wonderful! He still thinks I have lost my mind…but he has to admit he is seeing big changes already. Translated that means in a couple more weeks I am going to HAVE to buy new jeans!

He left for the roof and I basked and read for an hour beside the patio and between the veggie garden and the flower gardens…the Tucker-Cat saw fit to join me. Purr therapy. And did my first PT/workout for the day.

Worked in my garden a bit…the strawberries are hanging in clusters. And winding flower bed…deadheading the roses (which always makes me feel a bit like Morticia Adams) and just tidying thngs. Chatted with friends a bit and got the reservations made for two upcoming holidays between now and mid-August and did a mini-workout.

TOOK A NAP 🙂
    And how luxurious naps are these days!

Up to read a bit…work on a manuscript I am writing and happily realized I had enough calories left for a shredded chicken thigh (steamed with fresh herbs from my baskets) a bed of lettuce and peppers and carrot curls and a half slice of watermelon…and still have enough left for Pim’s and a cup of tea with a dash of cream before a deep bubble bath and bed. One more workout…evening meditation…and tomorrow I’ve lunch scheduled out with friends 🙂 And a delicious cupcake, I’m thinking.

Life is amazing! This Fast Diet is THE BEST!

Carpe Diem

lovely post Carla, thanks for sharing, i just love your attitude towards this plan, xx

What a lovely description of a lovely day

Sounds amazing a diy retreat and spa

I so enjoyed reading your post! it sounded wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Well written. Well said.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.