a good day

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  roosandwombats 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• this program has been more difficult for me than for most individuals posting on the site but today was a good day. after a lot of trial and error i’ve found a breakfast that can carry me through into early afternoon and that has made everything much more “do-able”. hopefully this is the start of a new lifestyle!

Hooray, roosandwombats! I’m glad you’re finding your way. Hopefully, things are really looking up now and you can start to enjoy the process. I wish you comfort and joy! (Oops, that’s a Christmas Carol, now buzzing through my brain! All together now: Good King Wenslas last looked out….da, da, da, da, daa, da!)

Glad you’ve found a combination that works for you!

oh, and i somehow forgot to mention that it was even a day when work was swamped with cupcakes and brownies and i didn’t really care 🙂

roosandwombats – what is the breakfast that holds you through? thanks!

They recommend avoiding carbs but i need a few or i’m hungry again right away. i top 1/2 of an english muffin with 1 egg and melt a slice of fat free cheese over it. it works out to about 180 calories but it carries me through for hours – then i just have greens with lemon juice as a lunch (usually 30-50 cals) and soup or something similar for dinner.

another good one – when i lived in texas i fell in love with breakfast burritos so i make a light version – small, low fat wrap with a smear of fat free refried beans, an egg and some salsa. almost as good as the real thing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.