5:2 Fasting is the Solution to Sustainable Weight Loss/Maintenance

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
5:2 Fasting is the Solution to Sustainable Weight Loss/Maintenance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ceedub 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I have studied this topic at great length. I have watched the “Eat, Fast and Live Longer” video many times and read Michael’s book many times. The science behind fasting is undeniable. The benefits beyond weight loss are truly relevant to living a longer and higher quality life. I am convinced that this is the only sustainable weight program out there. I feel like I can do it forever and shift to 6:1 maintenance when the time comes. The key on fast days is to truly stay busy. I do a lengthy “To Do” list the night before each fast day and I plow through the list with gusto. I eat nothing until dinner when I eat 400 calories. It is totally doable. On feed days I eat what I want. I track calories on all days using My Fitness Pal, just to be informed about how much I am eating. If you “kind of” stick to the plan you will “kind of” lose weight—if you really stick to the plan you will really lose weight. Drink lots of water and enjoy black coffee on fast days!

Yea very doable and something I can do the rest of my life. I wait to eat my fasting calories at the end of the day too around Dinner.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.