3:4

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SHow07 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi all, is anyone doing the 3:4? I have decided to give it a go to kick start things.

3:4 or 4:3? I’m giving myself a head start by alternate day fasting (zero calories on fast days). It’s the end of my third week today. I was going to do a month and then go 5:2 but I might do 2 months as it’s not especially hard.

Wow Pot-bellied,
    I don’t think I could do that. I am doing three fasts per week Mon, Tues and Fri.
    How much weight have you lost?

Perhaps foolishly, I neglected to buy any scales prior to starting. I’m gauging success purely by sight. It’s probably not as satisfying as looking at a reduction in numerical terms but I’m confident it’s working.

This is the middle of my third week on the 4:3. I’m doing Mon/Wed/Fri with <600Kcal consisting of 1 x poached egg with dry toast in the morning and 1 x M&S FullerLonger in the evening with at least 12 hours in between the two meals. I can already see the difference in the mirror and the fact that my belt has gone down two notches. I could see most of the difference by the end of the first week.

I am also not using scales to track weight / BMI etc this time around. Whilst important, I found that last time I was on the 5:2 i would want to weigh daily and find fluctuations down great but then any weeks where i fasted and didn’t see a change made me feel a little dispirited. I do have some olds stats and I will check them again to see the overall difference but probably only after at least a month.

Ditching the body analyser scales this time around has, for me, made it feel more like a better way of eating than a diet tracking the pounds and other stats. That’s just me though, for some people i am sure it will be better to see the small changes on the scale.

Good luck with the 4:3, I’ve definitely found it a good way to kick start things and see and feel the benefits already,

Timeandbeing, you sound like you are off to a good start. I really hope this will move things along. I have been eating a small lunch, today I gad a carrot and stick of celery with miso soup and dinner which was a small steak with broccoli and cauliflower mash. Feeling so full.
    Sue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.