22, 5'3 and 10 stone – help needed please!! :D

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
22, 5'3 and 10 stone – help needed please!! :D

This topic contains 59 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Keleighx3 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)

• Have a glass of milk instead, it re hydrates better than anything else after exercise and isn’t stuffed full of sugar like squash….or just drink water. Ditch the squash and have a look a Robert Lustig and why sugary foods are making us both sicker and fatter.

I dont think were on the same page K-Lo – it isn’t fruit juice, it is like a watered down flavour you mix with water! I drink about 4 litres a day whilst im at work and it seems to do the trick:)

I agree on the soda though! lime and soda is lovely!

Ohhhhhhhhhh! It’s a big ocean in between us! LOL! It sounded like powdered fruit juice that you reconstitute with water. But looking at Annette’s comment, how much sugar does it add?

there is a very big ocean lol! Funny how things are called so different in other places, im sure i will learn this when i come to america next month!

It only adds 0.2g per 250ml of squash and i never have that much.. more like the amount of a shot of vodka! I make sure i get the low or no added sugar drinks!

Green teas is OK, although it is a diuretic. Just simple soda water or a good mineral water would be best for rehydration. Not sure what the purpose of the sugar (fruit juice) water is though? It wont satiate you and the excess glucose will be stored as glycogen (and maybe as fat). Seems counter productive if youre trying to lose weight. Rather than relying on the sugar water to top up your glycogen just let your liver top it up while you sleep by accessing your stored fat. The process is called neoglucogenesis. It will top up to about 70%. Unless your runs are longer than about an hour long it should be fine.

So weigh in was on Sunday and from my previous weigh in of 141 I weighed 139.6!! Finally in the 9 stone bracket!! Although Sundays tend to be a massive struggle for me as they are my families treat day. I tried to be good and have strawberries covered in a little bit of chocolate as it was my non fasting day – however it slowly turned into a packet of biscuits and some chocolate covered rice cakes! Annoyed as the rest of the day was so well! Even had limited potatoes on my roast dinner so it was mainly vegetables! I am having a fasting day today to try and limit the damage and still planning on training every day this week. I was going to fast tomorrow as well as Thursday – 3 fasts in one week – would you recommend this or would you suggest to keeping it as 2 fasts and still keeping my non fasting days to under my TDEE?

Thanks in advance!

5’4 and I started at 10 stone 2 in September 2015, now 8 stone 5. My goal is approx 8 stone (I’m a tiny build with very little muscle). It gets difficult as you near your goal weight though, I’m losing about a pound a month.

Hi Keleighx3,

I am 5’3 and weighed 141 when I started. I am med build w/a good amount of muscle, so I don’t have too much to lose either. I lost 1 lb/week for first 8 weeks, then held for 5 weeks. Just seemed to break the plateau this week Yay! Hope it continues. So, yes, it might go slowly, but this is so fabulous for me. Only counting on 2 days, and living pretty normally on the other 5 is fabulous! I hope it works for you and you are successful.

Hi foodiegirl,

i definitely find it harder to shift the pounds as i dont have too much As I don’t have too much to lose, although this must be working because even after my slight biscuit binge on Sunday I weighed in this morning at 139lbs dead on! So I’m only about 7lbs away from my target! Ideally I would like to be down to 9.10 stone by the end of August as that’s when I go away and it gives me some wiggle room for holiday. Back to a ‘normal’ day today and I must say my porridge was a lovely treat this morning! xx

Good Morning Ian,

I was very sceptical about this way of dieting to start with as I wasn’t loosing weight for the first two weeks despite training HARD every day, in the gym, boxing and hill sprints. And when I say hard, I mean that I did my leg day five days ago and hill sprints this morning was still sore! After a slight binge at the weekend on biscuits (not like me at all) I decided to go 4:3 this week with my final fasting day tomorrow as I am at work then travelling so thought it would be easier than a normal Friday night – and its WORKED!! Jumped on the scales and when I started this I was 141lbs and I was 138.6 this morning! Now I know this doesn’t sound a lot but s I only have about 10lbs to lose I was really struggling to shift the last few stubborn pounds!

Keep with it everyone, I am enjoying my food today reading for fasting tomorrow!

Were strong and we’ve got this! 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply.