16 8 or 5 which one ??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Merryme 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi there been happily doing 16 8 for over 2 years now and been working hard in the gym doing weight training. A total success never felt so good. Was thinking of changing to the 5 2 diet so that i could bulk up on muscle foods for the 5 days then fast for the 2. I kind of been doing both diets anyway as i dont train on weekend so basically hardly eat on saturday and sundays.Also finding it hard to eat more calories in the 8 hour window but worried I’ll miss the buzz of fasting for 16 hours though. LoL. Just experimenting so any ideas would be great. Thanks.

Thats first week nearly over think i have cracked it. 4 days in gym eat every 2 -3 hours. Non gym day i will fast for 16 hours from last meal then 3 small high protein low carb meals totalling 600 calories then onto another 16 hour fast and then hit the gym and start eating again 5 meals(as im body building) a day for a few days and repeat.so finished meal at 1am last night and start my first meal 5pm and will make last meal tonight at 10pm. Hit gym at 1pm next day then eat.

Craigfits 100 sounds like a good plan.

A wee up date. As you can read above ive been doing a wee experiment to bulk up some lean muscle. Noticed my tummy shrinking a bit and could see some good gains Havent weighed my self in nearly 4 weeks and to my surprise i have lost a whole stone in weight. Wasnt worrying about my weight that much cause im bulking on some muscle but what a surprise. Loving life. 😊😊

Also just realised body builders have been doing this for years its simple. Work out 5 days a week but on the 2 days you dont work out you just simply eat a lot less.😊

Well done CraigπŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.