Why Fast? author of grain brain also believes in fasting

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Science of intermittent fasting
Why Fast? author of grain brain also believes in fasting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ruthi 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Why Fast?: Dr. David Perlmutter on Fasting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq3wQrUmF8g

Published on Jul 29, 2013
    Dr. Perlmutter is a proponent of the one-day fast, as it allows the body to perform more efficiently. In this video, he explains why it it is the fast, from a chemical and biological standpoint, has value.

That video doesn’t really give any information, it just says what he thinks and advertises his book.

I think I must have watched a different video to you timnz, it said nothing that others haven’t also said, but how many videos are original material?

And apart from a cover shot, I didn’t see much advertising for his book (which is on my Christmas wishlist)

Perlmutter is one of the american doctors who have started to promote/popularise a low carb quasi paleo approach. I have to remind myself that he can’t help his american style of book writing, but that he can still have something useful to say!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.