Weight to loose and weight lost?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Weight to loose and weight lost?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  double happy 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi guys,

I have been unhappy with my weight for a while now and have tried many things to shift a few pounds with no success. Ive made the decision to start this lifestyle change one I return from my holiday on 17th april.

I have 1st 5lbs to loose, I was just wondering if anyone who has successfully reached target could post:

– starting weight
    – target weight
    – weeks it took to achieve this

I would be so grateful.

Well done for all of your successes, reading the success stories spur me on even more!

Thanks guys 🙂

Hi, have I read this right you are waiting until you come back from your holidays, why not now? You can skip the fast for holiday but you could get a couple of one fastings in before you go. No time like the present and you could lose ( No you will lose before you go) I only want to lose about 8lb and I started Friday 4th April and yesterday Sunday was the second, my WW week starts on a Tuesday because I also do Weight Watchers for the other 5 days and my first WI following my start of 5-2 good luck. have a good holiday.

I need to get my head around it and into it before starting plus I go on holiday in 2 days so it makes more sense to wait until I’m back…as much as I would love to loose for holiday I don’t think it’ll happen now!

Good luck for your weigh in, keep us updated 🙂

Haha – I love that people wait for books & holidays & all sorts of weird reasons. One woman once posted that she was going to start as soon as she’d finished off all the naughty stuff in her cupboards 😀

Anyway, there are loads of success threads you can check out for specifics on losing weight. The main thing is not to freak out about the weight loss aspect to start with and just concentrate on getting comfy with the lifestyle and finding what works for you. Please don’t weigh yourself EVERY BLOODY DAY, like some do. SOOOOOOOOO depressing that people do that.

– I was about 15stone when I started on 5:2 (the day after the documentary aired)
    – 2 months later (the first time I noticed a difference in my waist line & thought I ought to check my weight) I was around 14-18lb lighter.

Some people lose weight first (me) others lose inches but not necessarily weight right away, and some are a combo. There are no set goals. Your individual and you need to find what works for you.

I’m over 18 months in now and 11stone 5lb last time I weighed. The last stone has taken almost a year, the first took 2 months. The next stone can take 2 years for all I care, it’s weight that was going nowhere until I started 5:2

Happy holidays & good luck when you get back 😉

We have abit of spam in her I thing–if so bug off steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.