Weight loss help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NofOne 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• For the last 2.5 weeks my daily kcal intake has gone from 2000-4000 ( I think as I didn’t taw not of what my intake was) to now 1100 – 1900. I’m a 33 year old male. Walking at work 5 time a week between 5-8 miles (about 1000 kcxal burnt) a day but no other exercise.

But in that time I havent lost any weight but actually think I’ve put on 1 kg

Any help on why I havent lost any weight

@corndog82, it’s very hard (impossible?) to say. Possibilities include stress. Cortisol will promote fat storage and retention, and stress of various kinds seem to be cumulative and additive. Caloric restriction and exercise, especially increases in exercise, are both forms of stress. Also, you have probably changed the composition of the calories that you’re consuming, possibly in the wrong direction. You may have even increased your glycemic load and/or your average insulin level.

Are you doing straight, by-the-book, 5:2, or something else?

You might want to try the Fast Beach program as a pre-packaged kick-starter.
    (http://www.amazon.com/Fast-Beach-Diet-Super-Fast-Programme/dp/1780722249)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.