Thrilled by 1.75 pound loss this week!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Thrilled by 1.75 pound loss this week!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lindyw 10 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Sunday morning – and my weigh in day…..

Still in a daze!….1 3/4 pounds off ….one and three-quarters!….1.75!!!

This is week 3 for me…and brings my total to 4 pounds…maybe not the greatest of achievements – but it is an average of just over a pound a week, and I actually feel this lifestyle is sustainable!

And I have enjoyed a lovely slice of bakewell tart…a couple of Hotel Chocolat mini eggs….a roast dinner complete with Yorkshire pudding…a couple of biscuits with my morning coffee…(okay not ALL on the same day!)

The fast days (I aim for Saturday and Monday…but am flexible!) have not been too easy – yesterday I was getting real ‘munchies’ whilst watching the TV….but it makes things a lot easier that I can tell myself that it is for one day at a time – and the fasting will be over in the morning!…Also I seem to get a lot more knitting done on fasting days – it keeps my mind off food!

Very motivated to keep going for another week! Especially as the scales show 18 stones and half a pound! Next week I WILL be under 18 stones! (For the first time in I can’t remember when!)

But for today….roast dinner today…and as it is Easter another of those delicious mini-eggs….and all with no guilt! (And I posted last week about my concerns that my calorie allowance for non-fast days was too high!….it seems that I CAN eat well at that level and still lose weight!)

Well done Buttonboots – keep it up.
    Have a lovely Easter 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.