The Basics for Newbies – Your Questions Answered!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
The Basics for Newbies – Your Questions Answered!

This topic contains 537 replies, has 177 voices, and was last updated by  Kay-50kg.goal 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 546 total)

• Is eating at the reduced calories every day bad? I found when I ate the 5/600 calories, I didn’t want much more the other 5 days. If a reduced diet (calories) doesn’t work because the body thinks it’s famine time and cuts back the metabolism. So: Question should I make an effort on the 5 days to eat more than I need / want so my body won’t think it’s famine time?

Hi fbeaachfl and welcome:

Eating reduced calories every day is not bad. The body’s metabolism does not slow down with reduced calorie eating (or speed up if you eat a lot of calories).

The ‘starvation mode’ is a myth – it does not exist. See the FAQ at the top of this page, or this post by Dr. M.: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/food-thought-fast-day-starvation-mode/

The basic rule is the less you eat, the more you lose. The way to lose the most weight the quickest is to eat nothing at all (not recommended), but if you think about it, it shoots down the ‘starvation mode’ theory. If there was a starvation mode, you would not lose weight if you did not eat!

Good Luck!

I’m asking you because you seem to be the font of all knowledge on calories and fasting. My TDEE is 2245 for the least activity. I have eaten (including fast days) an average of 1569 calories a day over past 2 weeks, which is a deficit of 675 a day. I also walk 10000 steps a day in my job (and over) and yet, in the last 2 weeks have only lost 1lb. Before this I was averaging 2lbs a week. I just can’t get my head around how it is mathematically possible to lose so little in 14 days. Any ideas, tips or motivational help would be so much appreciated. Thanks

Hi shezzo:

I responded to your other post. There are many reasons that explain your situation, all covered somewhere in this thread.

However, if you read number two, you will get an idea.

Just keep on going!

Good Luck!

Thank you. Sorry, didn’t see your reply to my post. (Very funny trouser thread btw) I know I can’t give up, just a little disheartening.

Hi:

Your weight can vary two or more pounds on a daily basis. You probably weighed on an up day. Just think how happy you would have been had you weighed on a down day. But your ‘real’ weight would be the same either way. That is why many keep track of their trend, not their actual weights. Weights simply do not go up or down on a consistent basis regardless of the ‘numbers’.

Good Luck!

Just offering support shezzo, but with the activity you may also experience some muscle gain too, which isn’t a bad thing at all. My approach isn’t focussed on the scale In The short term. Even the long term has been less than1/2 lb a week. I keep on keepin on though! My experience is that I sometimes lose and gain the same pound of fat back and over again. I have high confidence in the intermittent fast for 36 hours to target fat and not muscle. So I just keep at it. My goal was to lose 100lbs, over 4 years, Happy with 25lbs a year. After my second year I’m down to 67lbs lost, my second year I do more exercise as the closer to 200lbs I get the more I’m able to to more exercise it seems that way anyway.

Good luck!

Thank you SAMM for your words of support. Never thought I was a ‘group’ kind of person, which is why I could never do weightwatchers or slimming world, but, I must admit, being able to chat to people going through the same thing is a massive help. And people like you provide my inspiration. Today, I weighed in 2lbs lighter, and so feel like I’m back on track. I give in too easily. That’s my problem :-/

Happy bunny again! Lost 2lbs this week. Not buying new trousers until they are round my ankles tho 😉

Just checking in again to say how happy we are with this way of eating. Started in January and now I’m down 11 lbs. and hubby is down 19 (it’s unfair that guys seem to lose easier than gals, although proportionally we’ve lost about the same.) I was worried that we’d be way up this week as we’d had kids here, ate out twice, and I fixed a nice Easter dinner but we’re both back on target today. I love just having to closely count calories two days a week, and it’s gotten easier and easier to fast. So glad we found this!

Hi there,
    Please help. I am confused. Tried to find this answer everywhere but can’t:
    Can I eat more than my TDEE on a feast day if I do lots of exercise?

Hi LisetteNZ,

Ofcourse you can, if you can accurately measure the calories your burnt to be exactly matching with the calories you extra eat. However, you do this math, only if you want are concerned with the weight gain/loss.

So, if I burn, say, 300 cal by exercise, I’ll eat 300 cal which compensates. But, in reality, people usually over estimate the calories burnt by exercise and under estimate the calories consumed from food. So, keep watching them and go ahead 🙂

BTW, I do eat like this once or twice in a week and am still losing aprox 1 Kg/week.

Hi Lisette and welcome:

Your exercise level is included in your TDEE so eating more or eating back your exercise calories is simply ‘overeating’ on the diet. I guess I would ask why you are asking? If you are on a weight loss diet, and you feel exercise increases caloric burn, and you need to burn a lot of calories to lose weight, why do you want to eat those calories back and lose less weight or none at all?

For more reasons than I have time to list, I have never seen or heard of anyone being successful on a weight loss diet by eating back their exercise calories, but I guess there could be a first time for everything.

Please come back in a couple of months and let us know how you are doing.

Good Luck!

Things are not working out.

This is my third week and after each fasting day I have lost 4lbs however after a normal day I am back to my starting weight? I am eating normally on a non fasting day so don’t under it. Yesterday a non fasting day I have a ham sandwich for lunch and fish and pasta for my evening meal. Today I am my starting weight again! Very disappointed.

Hi Ameliasgran and welcome:

There is no way you can lose four pounds after each fasting day – even water weight loss will not explain that for more than one weighing, much less six.

Please read ‘Warnings’, focus on doing your non diet days correctly (500 calories or less), and not eating over your TDEE on your non fasting days (TDEE is explained in number four), and report in about four or six weeks from now.

It really works if you do it correctly!

Good Luck!

This is a cool site.

Hi:

Interesting study on exercise results given certain genes. Seems, depending on your genes, you can either gain or lose weight if you exercise – between an average of a 2.6 pound gain or 2.9 pound loss over one year – no dieting involved: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/05/01/why-some-women-lose-more-weight-from-exercise/

Hello Suthers

I’d appreciate your home made protein shake recipes – it sounds just the ticket – I’ve completed my 1st fast and will start enter my second tomorrow night – so the low cal shake would be a great addition to the 600 cal limit

Simcoeluv,
    How do you feel about going to work on calorie restriction days? More specifically a brainy job where you can’t afford to make mistakes. No problem?

Hi Fox and welcome:

People react differently to diet days. For some, no problem. For some, dizzy, can’t think.

I guess you should try a couple of non-work days (after a diet day) to see how you react.

If you can’t do that, try eating a high fat/protein breakfast with maybe a high fat/protein snack during the day to see if that works for you.

Good Luck!

Thanks. I guess that’s a silly question. Like you’re saying just depends on the individual. I’m just trying to sort out the best days to do my 600. It would be nice to knock them out at work.

I’ve been doing the variation of the 5:2 diet for about 1 year now. I stop eating at 8pm on Sundays and start eating again at 8pm on Tuesday night. i.e 48 hours. I only drink water, coffee (with milk) on Monday & Tuesday morning. Sometimes, if I am feeling tired, I’ll have a glass of vegetable/fruit juice (kale, carrot, apple). Am I doing this right or should I break my fast with a first meal on Wednesday morning?

Hi stankaps and welcome:

Technically, you should break your fast Wed. morning. But if you have been losing weight and are happy with the results, there is no reason to change.

5:2 simply requires two 5/600 or less diet days a week. A day runs from midnight to midnight, not some other 24 hour period. They can be consecutive or split apart. You are doing consecutive, but not necessarily 2 – because on Tues. you can eat all of the calories you want after 8 pm. That means that while you have one diet day of 5/600 or less, you may not have two, depending on how much you eat after 8 pm on Tues. If, on Tues., you eat 5/600 total calories or less before you go to bed, then that would be doing 5:2 for two days.

The reason many suggest two non consecutive days is twofold. One, it is easier for most people. But two, if you do non consecutive days you actually ‘fast’ longer than if you do them consecutively. For example, if you stop eating after a 7 pm dinner on Sun. and then eat again at 7 am Tues., you have ‘fasted’ for 36 hours. Do it non consecutive, and that is 72 hours per week. But if you do back to back – from 7 pm Sun. to 7 am Wed., that is only 60 hours of ‘fasting’. So you do 12 more hours of ‘fasting’ if you do your diet days non consecutively.

Hope this clarifies how 5:2 is structured.

Good Luck!

Hi:

My thoughts on the HFLC (High Fat Low Carb) diet:

Thought I would add some information and food for thought.

First, the HFLC diet has been around for a long time. It was first popularized as the Atkins Diet in 1972, but was around well before then.

Although I have no idea where Dr. Fung’s program ‘came from’, it is basically a combination of the original Atkins Diet and a fasting protocol used by Dr. Goldhamer for over 30 years. Dr. Goldhamer has reported for years that he has reversed type 2 diabetes via longer term fasting, combined with a plant based diet, just as Dr. Atkins reported he had reversed the type 2 diabetes of over 5000 patients using his Atkins Diet. Dr. Fung realized that by starting with a longer term fast, and using intermittent fasting in conjunction with the HFLC diet, he could speed up the reversal of the diabetes. I am glad he is continuing the educational process and letting people know they are not doomed to suffer from diabetes until they die.

As for ‘calories in, calories out’ – well, it is still true. Dr. Fung even writes in his blog that calories in, calories out is ‘technically’ true (can there be any other ‘truth’ when it comes to science?).

The thought that it is not true seems to come from the fact that on the HFLC diet you can eat what you want, not count calories and still lose weight. People seem to think that there is something ‘special’ about the diet that contradicts the calories in/out theory.

However, what most people have never done, because they don’t have to, is count calories when on the HFLC diet. Research was done on the induction phase of the Atkins diet (20 g. of carbs or less per day, all of the fat/protein foods you want to eat), and when they counted the calories eaten, instead of the carbs, they found that people were eating 1500 or fewer calories per day (of course, it varied by person). You hear it all the time by people on the diet – they get full and don’t get hungry again quickly, so they don’t eat. That is why people on the HFLC diet lose weight – they are on a continuous low calorie diet.

That leads into the ‘set point theory’. Note the word ‘theory’ – it has never been proven. However, there is some scientific basis for the concept that the body can regulate its food intake – if it is eating certain foods.

Humans developed eating fat and protein – lots of fat, some protein. The amount of carbs they ate in the form of fruits, berries and nuts, was very small. As a result, the body developed ‘sensors’ that monitored the body’s intake of fat and protein (not carbs) and those sensors told the brain when fat and protein were coming in. The brain took note, and if it felt the body needed more, signaled that fact by making the body ‘hungry’. But, if it felt the body had enough food, it said ‘I’m full’, and eating stopped. These sensors are still in place and operative, so when someone goes on the HFLC diet, they eat until they are full and stop. If they are overweight, this usually means they stop eating at a caloric intake level lower than their TDEE – and they lose weight.

The low fat high carb diet was insidious because it ‘bypassed’ the body’s sensors. There being no sensors that picked up carb intake, the body can eat carb after carb and the brain will not know about it. So it keeps saying ‘I’m hungry, get more food’, and the body will continue to eat. This becomes even worse than just getting fat as a result because of the way the body processes carbs – and now we get into blood sugar spikes, high insulin production to counter the spikes and all that comes with that process.

So now I see people returning to the Atkins diet, this time not as rebels but as followers of main stream thought. It has several things going against it as a long term diet – two are critical. First, it is expensive to follow. Fat and protein cost considerably more over time than do carbs, so it is not a ‘cheap’ diet. Second, people trying to begin and stay on the diet after decades of being told to eat carbs have to deal with carb addiction. As people on the HFLC diet slip a couple of carbs into their diet (treats) the addiction kicks in and more and more ‘treats’ seem to make their way into the diet, until the person is back eating like they used to eat. People post this chain of events on this site all of the time. It is hard fighting an addiction.

That is where fasting comes in. Fasting is proven to work with any type of diet. In addition to the two days of severely reduced eating (which lowers all intake), by focusing on calories the remaining non diet days carb intake is also restricted despite the ‘lack of sensors’ to indicate when to stop eating. Research shows that not only leads to weight loss, but improved blood work. If longer term fasts are begun, then, perhaps, other benefits may be realized.

Just food for thought.

Hi:

Many people still think ‘eating healthy’ means eating ‘low fat’. I thought I would post this evidence that the health police (at least in the U.S.) are abandoning the low fat diet and restrictions on the intake of fats. It is interesting to hear this kind of talk from a noted nutritionist: “We really need to sing it from the rooftops that the low-fat diet concept is dead,” Mozaffarian said. “There are no health benefits to it.” http://www.webmd.com/diet/20150626/fat-no-longer-the-focus-of-new-us-dietary-guidelines?src=RSS_PUBLIC

A long time coming. It is incredibly sad what the long term damage has been from the government and its doctors pushing the low fat diet.

Hello – Today is my first day. I am starting with a fast. One thing I found right away is that I am much more conscious of what I am eating. At this point my goal is to hit the 500 calorie mark and even more than that, only put healthy things in my body. I have been drinking all day and had some fruit or veggies when I started to wane. My reason for trying the 5:2 is because I cannot stress about calories every day. It will make me crazy. But I can do it 2 days a week and I figure the 2 days a week will start me on a path to better overall healthy eating on the other 5. I am excited.

Hi kmkat, I feel the same, I can’t face counting every day, but I can do 2 days. I just started yesterday and did 2 days straight because I have a busy rest of week coming up, with cook outs for the 4th and such, I’m excited too because I think it’s something i can use for a WOL. I didn’t particularly feel deprived these last 2 days, although I’m still a bit hungry after dinner of baked cod and steamed broccoli, but I’ll get over it. I’m not an evening snacker, more when I get in from work. Good luck and I’ll keep an eye out for your posts.

As my metabolism is extremely slow and my thyroid is inactive, I would actually prefer to eat nothing on the fast days and then keep below 1200 calories on “normal” days. Is this ok to do…What if I just eat fruit on fast days……Any suggestions anyone?

Hi Labefam and welcome:

The guidance is to eat to your TDEE, or less. It is OK to eat nothing, although for a person just starting it may be challenging for the first couple of diet days. Many people ‘water fast’ for their diet days and it has the effect of increasing the caloric deficit for the week.

Good Luck!

Super satisfied about fasting! It´s being 1 extraordinary week! Already lost 1 kg, no hunger, anger, nor sleeping problems…
    I´m 52 years old, close to menopause, and I wonder, are there studies made on menopause and fasting?
    I appreciate all the effort and generosity that you dedicate to this extraordinary site.

Hi anap and welcome:

I am not aware of such studies. There is not a lot of money to be made studying fasting.

Maybe someone else has run into a study on menopause and fasting?

Hi:

I am seeing more and more posts highlighting the benefits of olive oil in connection with weight loss. Generally, the information I’ve seen posted so far is correct – as far as it goes. I think you should know, however, you will get similar results from eating larger amounts of suet (beef fat), lard (pig fat), coconut oil and nut and dairy fats, also.

Research has shown that the ideal diet for the human body is one that gets 60-70% calories from fat, 20-30% from protein and 5-20% from carbs (not processed like sugar or flour, but from veggies). By eating more olive oil, you are increasing the amount of fat in your diet which, believe it or not, is helpful for losing weight. The reason for this has been posted many times in many places on this and other sites. Think of the constant advice to eat high fat/protein foods on your diet days so you will not be so hungry. A good outline of why it works is in this Dr. Fung video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QetsIU-3k7Y

The low fat diet has been discredited, even to the extent that the US government in its upcoming dietary guidelines no longer tries to limit the fat intake by its citizens – . http://www.webmd.com/diet/20150626/fat-no-longer-the-focus-of-new-us-dietary-guidelines?src=RSS_PUBLIC. The government has also acknowledged that there is no negative correlation between dietary saturated fat intake and bad cholesterol/triglyceride levels in the blood. It turns out that the government has been giving bad dietary advice for decades and that the original, much maligned, Atkins diet is the most healthy diet around. Current variations of the original Atkins diet that you may have heard of include the HFLC diet (high fat, low carb), Paleo and god knows how many others.

However, now that fats are OK to eat, we get to the issue of which fats. And, as usual, it isn’t that easy. In a nutshell, eating natural fats is fine, but eating processed fats is not (sound familiar from the carb world?).

Natural fats are suet, lard, olive oil, coconut oil, oil in nuts and dairy and the like. Processed fats are transfats (now being banned from the food supply in the US) and vegetable oils like corn, soybean and other vegetable oils (how many oily veggies are you familiar with and how do they get oil from corn or soybeans?). Here is a report of recent research on the effects of vegetable oils on weight gain, compared to coconut oil and sugar (hint, veggie oil puts on more weight than sugar and much more weight than eating coconut oil – just think of a donut made from sugar and wheat and fried in veggi oil!): http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/08/03/common-oil-that-science-now-shows-is-worse-than-sugar/?intcmp=hpff

This information has been out there for years, but is just now hitting the mainstream press and governmental guidelines. In my opinion, it is a good thing to understand the effects on your body of food being eaten. It turns out that eating more natural fats helps with weight loss and, after losing weight, helps with weight maintenance.

The science is clear, now it will just take a long time for people to realize what they need to do to lose weight and be much more healthy! In the meantime, 5:2 goes a long way toward educating a person on what foods work for the person, and helping with necessary weight loss even if the person’s diet is not ‘ideal’.

Good Luck!

Emel i suggest you go back to the start and re-read ALL you can
    here
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/
    and here
    http://thefastdiet.co.uk/michael-answers-frequently-asked-questions/
    and here
    https://didienrichtoday.com/fast-5-diet-and-lifestyle/free-e-book/
    Do you use myfitness pal?
    Do you have a pedometer?
    I am curious do you have the 5-2 diet book?
    I found 4-3 with 19/5 optimum weight loss for me with 15000 steps a day
    hope this helps
    Peace RT

please tell me what TDEE means?
    thanks

Hi Nana, TDEE stands for Total Daily Energy Requirement. You will find it useful to click on ‘Resources’ at the top of this page, then scroll down to the bottom to BMI Calculator. This page is very useful/essential info for 5:2 Many of us find it useful to underestimate our activity level (ie Sedentary) to minimise our allowance. Good Luck!

Hi Nana:

I explain TDEE here: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/tdee-for-the-curious-or-why-dont-i-lose-weight-faster/

It gives you all you need to know.

Good Luck!

Simcoeluv and all
    I’m on my 3rd week and my 8th fast day. I am enjoying learning how to control my eating but I can’t seem to figure out the best 24 hour day. I’ve tried 0830 to 0830. 2pm to 2 pm. I tried 8 pm to 8 pm.
    I don’t quite understand how we are supposed to do this. Yes I’ve read the book even the new version.
    For example if I do 0830 to 0830 I only eat 500 or less in that time frame. But after 0830 cut off I can eat my TDEE. Right?
    But now if I do 2 pm to 2 pm am I allowed a light breakfast before the official 24 hour count down?
    Or finally, by fast day, does that mean a strict morning to morning ?
    Can some of you give me examples of when your last TDEE meal is before starting your 24 hour fast day and when you eat again after the fast day.

PS Simcoeluv that Harpers 2012 essay on fasting was great !

Hi Opal and welcome:

Your confusion comes because you are not doing 5:2, you are doing something else.

A day goes from midnight to midnight – it is not a 24 hour period sometime else. As this thread explains in the original post, 5:2 works like this – you go to bed, get up, eat 500 or fewer calories during your waking hours, go to bed, get up and eat to your TDEE or less during your waking hours the following day. Your ‘diet’ period is about 36 hours, not 24.

If you want to do 24 hour periods, you are simply on an every day reduced calorie diet and you need to count your calories daily. The number you come in below your TDEE for the week will determine how much you lose each week. As you have discovered, if you eat to your TDEE before you start at 2 pm, and eat to your TDEE 24 hours later after you stop at 2 pm, you will have not taken any calories out of your diet on either day and will not lose any weight, or will lose less than if you were doing 5:2 if you end up eating less than your TDEE on either of the two days.

The post that started this thread (Warnings) and the ‘Calorie Restriction’ thread: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/52-calorie-restriction-v-fasting-for-newbies/, explain more.

Good Luck!

Oh ok thanks Simcoeluv I’ll do it that way. That’s simple enough. But why in the book does Michael mention how someone fasted from 2 pm to 2 pm? Some of the examples in the book confused me. But again I like your clean explanation.

Hi Opal:

The book apparently gives alternatives for people unable or unwilling to do 5:2. My observation is that those alternatives cause confusion and were not helpful to many people.

5:2 is quite simple, but not necessairly easy. But if you focus on doing your diet days correctly for a few weeks, usually everything else falls into place.

Good Luck!

Like some have said they don’t count calories on Non days. I started to counting calories on all days but realized I ate up too my tdee on non fast days hungry or not. I am trying a little experiment of just eating when I wanted and put the food in every time I did but don’t look at the total eaten until bedtime. So far so good. Counting every day gets old rather fast so if I can not count and continue with this side effect of losing I’m good.

here’s my problem: I fast nicely, with about 400 or less calories… easy. I get on the scale the next day and lose 2 lbs…. I then go for 3 days on 1600 calories and each day I weigh myself and put on one full lb a day…. what am I doing wrong? I only need to lose 5 lbs, and this isn’t working well. I am very careful what I eat, and I work out 2x a week. Any thoughts? thanks

Hi Nana and welcome:

The average weight loss on 5:2 is about a pound a week. People with little weight to lose will lose much more slowly because their TDEEs are lower. You don’t say what your TDEE is, but I would guess you might expect to lose a half a pound a week on 5:2, so it will take awhile. Your multi pound losses and gains are just water weight and weight of food in transit. People can easily gain or lose two pounds a day without trying. Your exercise is included in your TDEE, and does not materially contribute to any weight loss.

You might check out the TDEE thread in the initial post for this thread to understand how it works and how weight loss works in general. You will lose slowly, but if you do 5:2 correctly you will lose the weight you want to lose.

Good Luck!

thank you… my TDEE is 1600 – that is why I limit my fast days to 400….
    thanks, I will continue to try this, but watching the scale go down 2 lbs after fast day, then up one lb a day is hard to see…. I hope the bigger picture emerges.

Hi Nana:

I was pretty close. If you read the TDEE post you would know you are cutting about 2400 cal. a week out of your diet so you should be losing roughly 11 ounces a week.

You can’t lose two pounds of fat in one day – you would have to cut 7000 calories out of your diet to do that, but your TDEE is only 1600.

It just takes time!

Good Luck!

thank you, again…. yes, after yesterday’s fast I am down 2 full lbs plus .2 oz, which means that it appears I lose 2 lbs (of whatever, water, etc) on fast day, and then eat my 1600 per day (or less if I can do it) until next fast day, but it appears I lose .2 oz per session between fasting, which, yes means I will lose slowly, but consistently…. hope this makes sense…..
    thank you…. needing to only lose 5 lbs is difficult, but worth it to me.
    NANAP

Read your post from over a year ago. Very helpful! (simcoeluv aug 2014) Thank you.

Hi again, so after 4 weeks of 5:2 fasting I am figuring this out….I wanted to lose 5-7 pounds, and have lost probably 2, which is fine for now. Each time after I fast, I am down 2, then I go back up a few again as the non fast days accrue. I find it hard to keep to 1600 (my TDEE) a day, so that is the reason. I am a cook, baker and sweets eater, so the concept that it is ok to eat whatever I want on the non-fast days is really misleading for ME. And, I am worried that once I move into a 6:1 schedule, I will regain everything. I do feel slimmer around the middle, and it is encouraging to feel this each day after a fast. Additionally, I now do not eat breakfast at all, but rather wait until noon for a smoothie, so I do try to stick to the 1600 with that change. So I now know that cutting out 2400 in 2 fast days is great, and losing 11oz a week also great, but keeping to the 1600 per day is very hard.

Hi, i have only started resently and wanting to now if there are any mid 40 male tradesman on 5:2. My poor hubby is struggling with a low carb diet suggested by the Dr. He is worried he want be able to work on fast days and cant imagine fasting on the weekends. He has an all day physical job, so any advise would be great. His tdee is 3445.

my hubby is mid fifties and managed not trouble at all!

3445 TDEE, are you absolutely sure – my hubby is is 5 foot 11, and started at 78 kg, his TDEE was about 2400. If it is 3445, how much is he actually eating to be overweight.

By the way, my hubby and I both wondered how to get from breakfast to lunch without a second breakfast when we started – you don’t suffer missing first breakfast!

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 546 total)

You must be logged in to reply.