Super sensitive stomach the day after 2 day fast!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Super sensitive stomach the day after 2 day fast!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  _deleted account 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi guys,

I have done my 2 days fasting and today is my first day back eating without fasting, however I have very quickly been surprised by how sensitive my stomach is too eating?? I only had a veggie sausage sandwich with a little tomato ketchup but oh boy did my stomach quickly send me racing to the toilet to get rid of it…. Is this usual after fasting?????

Hi Paula,

I am a believer in food intolerances. When we fast we really cut down on what we eat. Many of us don’t have refined foods on fast days. That means no gluten, no dairy, or whatever else might be common food allergens. Our bodies are happy without those foods and then we go back to eating those things on the nonfast days. Maybe after a two day fast your body actually started to detoxify itself from something and when you ate this morning, it did not like what you gave it.

I myself can’t handle wheat or dairy and besides some other problems they cause, the most annoying is that they make me blow up like a balloon. My face gets all puffy and my eyes get dark puffy circles underneath them.

I hope you feel better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.