so far,so good

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  philheath67 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Well I’m 3 week’s into my fast diet regime plus doing fast exercise too (2×20 sec 3 x week) and I’m happy with results, so far down 10lbs and what has surprised me is my energy levels I’m a manual worker that does heavy lifting so my concerns were how tired I’d feel when fasting but if anything I feel more alert and energized how cool is that .I fast 2 non consecutive in the week and even train on one of those fast days which fits in really well.I’m’ hoping fast days with become part of life style not some diet I’m just doing .good luck to all you guys out there too . 47yr old male start weight 13st 10 now 13st 1/4 🙂

Well done Phil.I think that the key to this is a lifestyle change, and for me as nothing is banned….it works.

I also found last summer, that I swam on my fast days and found it perfectly fine. I have ran a few times, but nervous of doing many miles on a fast day.

You must be thrilled! Do you have any more weight to loose?

Brilliant results Phil! 🙂

Well done Phil doing great I too think its a lifestyle change

I’ve only been doing 5.2 for a week got weighed this morning + lost 5 lbs so pleased. I’ve been doing exercise the fast ones too feel so much better + full of energy its amazing.

Keep it up 🙂

Thanks annette yes pleased with weight loss and no obvious loss off energy never liked words I’m on a diet so life style is right mental approach I think .target weight say around 12st as only 5ft 9 as I train 3 x week more interested in body fat as I’m kinda not large or skinny but fat levels could be reduced .thanks for reply love to hear how people getting on

5lbs that’s fantastic glycine mixing exercise seems to definitely improve with overall weight loss .it’s been great having the energy to train on fast days too !! Keep going you’ve had a wonderful start 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.