none fast days

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dummerchen 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• hi first fast yesterday and I seem to have lost 2llbs!! My questions is on the none fast days am I meant to be eating ‘low fat, diet foods’ or do I just eat normally?

thanks

Eat normally. If you find after a while that you aren’t losing weight, you will need to check how many calories you eat in the non fast days.

My tdee is 1988 and I have already have 1,377 calories left for today but I don’t know how I am going to achieve that much. The fasting days I find much easier than the eating days, I only have supper left to use these calories up, any ideas please?

Hi, don’t beat yourself up about eating the full number of calories on your non fast days (this is not a strict calorie counting diet!) Just eat as much as you want UP to your tdee, also you don’t have to eat low fat or diet foods, have some butter on a slice of toast with jam if you want! If you stick within your tdee on your non fast days and to under 500cls (I usually try for 350/400) on your fast days you will lose weight and gain in health benefits. Good luck with your journey

Many thanks, that’s reassuring

Sheepgirl, I don’t count calories on non fast days usually but occasionally have a check. I found my eating varies, some days I barely get over 1000 kcal, some days my dinner alone is 1300 kcal (small pizza, stuffed crust … need I say more?). I try to eat when I am hungry and most of the time go for lots of vegetables with meat or fish and it seems to work in general.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.