New to dieting and starting my first 2 fast days tomorrow, hope you support me.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
New to dieting and starting my first 2 fast days tomorrow, hope you support me.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  krishna 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi,

I have never dieted in my life and i have just turned 42 years old. I like to run daily, just short 15/20 minute runs but I am carrying some extra weight that is really bringing me down. I am a little scared because i do love my food and hope i can remain mentally strong enough, so all support appreciated.
    Tips on low cal meals and best times to start fasting would be fantastic.
    Thanks

Hi Paula100

I’m not new to dieting!!!! I’m 44 and need to get rid of 20 pounds. I have absolutely no willpower for long term dieting so am hoping this will be the answer as I can be good for short bursts of time. I run too, twice a week and it’s hard carrying this extra weight. Was always nine stone ish but as soon as I hit forty it was downhill!!!!!

You CAN do a one day diet! Then eat what you want the next day- and repeat!

hi..

please can you help me. I am going to be 40 in 4 months and want to loose minimum 1 stone. I have kids and wanted to know how to keep the will power of not eating their left overs on fast days..temptation is there and also binge eating on non fast days..does this happen.
    I am starting tomorrow on my journey…any support would be so much help.
    thanks

Hi All,

Warm Welcome to you all.

I’ve initially lost 50 pounds (till now), and need to loose another 25 pounds. My journey is going on. Am 34 years old with Type 2 Diabetes.

I find this forum and people here to be pretty supportive. I’m also a great binge, but slowly overcoming that. As far as the will power is concerned, esp on the fast days, try to intake the calories at the end of the day, coz, in the day time, we can create some distractions either in office working or at home, seeing some motivational videos or engaging in some work.

We’re here to support you.

wow..you have done so well. Can you please give me some advice on how to start and not binge on non fast days. Alsdid you suffer from constipation at all?

I really want to do this…so far so good. .first fast day is today…don’t feel hungry but when I am feeding g the kids it’s tempting.

any advice and support would be so appreciated

thank you

First day of fasting went well…mid afternoon felt light headed..drank water was ok. I did not eat anything all day except dinner in the evening. So far so good. I will do my next fast day on Wednesday.

@sachi,

Good to hear that you’ve rocked on the first day. Keep it going. We’re all there for the support.

What I do on non-fast days (to stay away from the binge) is to not to have my breakfast at all. I’ll start my food with lunch, just take a little quantity, typically, bowl of rice with eggs/omlet and then I won’t snack-in till dinner. But this is what I do, if am at work. But, if at home, then, i too get tempted when feeding my kid or when my wife cooks something for her, so usually, i busy myself doing some activity or start seeing videos in YouTube related to health, complications of binge and so on.

Hope this goanna help you. Let me know hoz the 2nd day.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.