This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone! Im 19 years old young and happy. I have a twin sister that is 20 lbs less than me and is a bit of a problem because we are much alike, we look the same, just her that is the good version and me that is the fat one. I been dieting my whole life, and now i suffer from binge eating disorder, and its a problem. My motivation is quickly going away. I have a good day and then boom! it goes away, i also suffer from psoriasis, wich i learned to controlet and now is part of who i am. I just need all the support i can get in the dieting problem. Im not overweight but i want to look better and feel better for myselft. i just want to lose 20 good pounds and i dont have a goal month or something.
    HEIGH. 1.58cm
    WEIGHT. 145lb

Sorry for my english, not so good at it

Welcome here Estheres,
    I don’t have a goal month either. It seems everyone has to sort out 5:2 so it can fit into their life. I am concentrating on making this a way of life.

What causes this boom! that makes it go away?

I have found that the Fast Day makes the next day really lovely and I can enjoy eating sensibly. I think one reason it works well for me is because I have cut sugar out of my diet. It was making me unwell, and also messing up the hunger messages to my brain.

I hope you can find a way to make 5:2 a good, ongoing, part of your life.

Hi All starting diet tomorrow – on the non fast days do I just eat normally ?
    or do I need to count calories ?

Hi Yoga and welcome:

Question – have you been gaining weight? If you have, your ‘normal’ eating is ‘over eating’. If you have been over eating, the best route is to write down everything you eat for a couple of non diet days to get a feel for how much you are eating. And make sure you eat less than your 500/600 cal. on diet days – count on those days for sure.

Go for at least a month and see if you are losing weight at a pace you are happy with. If you are happy with your weight loss, keep going. If you are losing too slowly, then eat less.

The less you eat, the more you lose.

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.