My progress…exciting!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
My progress…exciting!

This topic contains 1,342 replies, has 78 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 1,349 total)

• Hi Joan…charmaine here!!.you are soooo welcome.. πŸ™‚ we are happy to support you…congrats on the excellent loss!!!

hi all…will come back on in full swing and write to each and everyone.

thanks for joining me on this journey…love it that we are getting to be a nice big family :-)))

Just a quick one from me it’s late and brain not working, haven’t read all your threads since yesterday, but I’m sure they are kind and supportive as always πŸ™‚ just checking in around 1950 cals today, ( can’t quote exact number as phone is on the table, which his what I record my cals on) but can’t be bothered getting it now as I’m in bed πŸ™‚ on track and not a fast day (obviously… Stole that line from Ricky Gervais, I’m sure you’ve heard of him πŸ™‚ ) was proud as there was the equivalent of a farm yard of chocolate animals calling my name to eat them today, hope you all had/ or will have a great Easter Day, if I can survive the day of chocolate and stay under, so can all of you, good luck and Ken if I may steal your favourite, may the force be with you πŸ™‚ midnight here now as I write this g’night

before I retired I used to hear people at work saying they ‘couldn’t afford’ to lose weight

So I’m interested that some of you think healthy foods, fruit and veg etc cost a lot and wonder what you are buying. I find the opposite.

I have been filling my trolley with fruit, veg, hoummus, chicken breast fillets, fish etc since starting my weight loss journey over a year ago and have found that I spend around 30% less on food that I did before I started.

For example – I can make a large pot of vegetable soup for around Β£2 which gives me 8 portions (25p/portion) for lunch on non fast days and dinner on fast days.

I also make a big bowl of greek salad with tomato/cucumber/gherkins/peppers/red onions/feta cheese which works out around 70p per portion. Add a pitta bread (10p) and some hoummus (10p) and it’s a substantial lunch for non fast days

I also have that with 100g of chicken breast mini fillets at around 80p per portion. Β£1.50 for dinner.
    I vary it with a portion of broccolli/cauliflower or cabbage instead of salad and if I want to add carbs, a small portion of pasta, potatoes or rice isn’t expensive either.

These are all things the whole family can eat so it’s not ‘special’ or ‘diet’ foodstuff

I’m just curious, as I said, I find it cheaper to eat healthy foods. I do most of my shopping in Aldi as I find their stuff cheaper than Mssrs Tesco & Sainsbury etc.

xx

Dear all, I started this thread early March as a daily journal. I started with 5:2 and found immediate success. At my lowest in the last weeks I was 161lbs (73 kilos) and at 5 feet I have another 23 kilos to go I think to reach the goal weight for my height.

I stood on the weighing scale today – I was 77kilos (169-170lbs). I obviously was quite disappointed. Could be Easter weight gain and PMS (sorry boys) but I am ready to start over. I want to reach my goal weight before my 31st birthday in September.

I am going to start writing my notes in this journal as it keeps me accountable and keeps me on track – I’ll mention what I weigh daily, what I eat, what I am struggling with.

Charmaine’s journal notes:
    Starting weight: 85 kilos (187lbs – November 2013) after my first baby!!
    Current weight: 77 kilos (170lbs)
    Goals for the day: Today is my fast day – I am going to stay under 500 calories, have two litres of water and take my multivitamin. My meal will be lightly toasted wheat bread and some oven-roaster veggies which I will have towards the evening. I don’t drink tea/coffee…so water will be my saviour! Maybe I’ll try some coffee as on rare occasions that I do have it, it suppresses my hunger pangs.

Note to group: Hope you are doing well. Will check back in later today to mention how I am doing. Have a good day all!

Morning Charmaine, good idea to keep checking in, I do it on a regular basis and find it helps me.

I weighed in at 9st 1 lb on Friday (I’m just a wee bit taller than you and petite build so every lb shows) but this morning I’m 9st 2.5. I’ve not fasted at all this weekend and had a large meal plus pudding and wine on Friday and also chocolate this weekend so it really didn’t surprise me. Today I’m fasting and I’ve got some vegetable soup for lunch and maybe at tea time too if I can’t think of anything else. I’m going to do what I call a mini fast on Wednesday this week, which is calories up to about 1000 then fast Thursday then hopefully on Friday I’ll be either back down to last Friday’s weight or hopefully a wee bit less. I think mine could be partly hormonal too so lets just see what happens.

Good luck everyone.

Good morniing to everyone Yes its “Fast Day” so may the calorie force be with you all lol πŸ™‚

Joan it is real good to have you on board as Karen says the more the merrier. and well done on your excellent loss.

Charmaine you started this thread and i think we are all so glad you did xx and i do agree that we are getting like one big happy family which i think is fantastic,

I also think its a great idea to keep popping on here to see how we are all going on plus the recipies from sylvestra πŸ™‚ are brill , I will be writing them down and using them ,Thank you sylvestra

Karen my Granddaughters are age 3 and 2 they live in Oxford so like you we dont get to see them as much as we would like, but we keep in touch via phone and skype, πŸ™‚

ok i am sitting here with a big mug of herbal tea (Fennel flavour) I want to keep myself busy that way I find the hours tick by quicker, I wont have my Breakfast till about 10 ish when i will have a boiled egg 68 cals, 1 round of warburtons milk roll toast (to dip in egg) 47 Cals and a glass of Tomatoe juice 19 cals total 134 cals πŸ™‚

good luck everyone and stay strong I will be back soon xx

Thanks Karen and Ken…I feel better about starting over and reminding myself what I am here for by popping in a couple of times a day. Ken – taking about grandchildren…my parents love spending time with my two year old…they say they were too busy working to enjoying and observe my little milestones and feel happy to watch my little one! 2 and 3 are a fun age πŸ™‚

Karen – your goals sound good…mini fast sounds like a super idea to give an overall extra boost. Ken – enjoy the herbal tea!

Eat light, to feel light my co-fasters! πŸ˜€

tuesday and friday is my fast days maybe i was over doing it on days in between- need to stick to the same goal charmaine- and keep up my tdee by reqular excercise.
    “I am going to stay under 500 calories, have a)two litres of water- and b)take multivitamin. My meal tmoz will be tomatoes and mushrooms-better than bananas but bananas are better than lo cal snack bars

thks guys f your tips

Hello all πŸ™‚ Charmaine I know exactly how your parents feel with a 2 yr old grand child they will be in their element as Liz (wife) and I are we just cant get enough of them awwwww πŸ™‚
    David – I am so pleased you have taken the posatives from our hints you WILL get there my friend because we are all in this together.

I have had a real good afternoon , sorted out my bird table (repaired and re painted ) So its all good

How is everyone else ,,, ok i will pop on later before i go bed and see how you are all doing

Melanie is it daylight in Oz ? x

Hi Ken sounds like you’ve had a productive day! I’ve had a fairly busy day too, done over an hour and a half dog walking (over 3 walks) and picked my parents up so they could have a change of scenery. Dad had a bad stroke 2.5 years ago and is quite disabled so doesn’t drive now or get out much. They (plus my reed slim daughter) had fish and chips for lunch and I had my low cal soup (plus a couple of pinched chips lol). I think I did very well because their lunch smelt far nicer than mine!
    Soup and a wee bit of salad for tea and just having a low cal hot choc. Looking forward to a wee glass or 2 of wine tomorrow then a mini fast on Wednesday. I’ve convinced myself I’ll put some weight back on because that’s been the pattern so Fae but we’ll see

Happy Monday to all. I’m putting your post as a favorite as it is so positive. I love the uplifting name of your thread. Second month in the 5:2 plan and I’m adopting this as a lifelong health plan. Fast days are Mondays and Thursdays. Have 35 more pounds to go until maintenance. Take care and have a great week. [Jean from Midwest USA]

Hello all, good morning.

Starting weight on 21 April 2014: 170 lbs
    Current weight on 22 April 2014: 167 lbs

A 3 lbs loss in one night…glad that water is coming off πŸ™‚ yesterday was a successful fast day. I had my quota of water, multivitamins, and ate under target calorie goal.

My goals for today is to eat sensibly, workout for at least 20 minutes. My mini goal is to drop a few pounds before a big family event in 3 weeks. I want to fit into a dress I bought and wore only once.

Note to group: Hi Ken and Karen…great that you have fit in lots of activity into your day. I managed a 20 minute resistance training session. I want to get rid ofmy muffin tops and bat wings πŸ˜€ David…it is a pleasure to give you tips and tricks. Keep it going…we will do it!

Jean …welcome and yes…while naming the thread i thought i must have something positive to keep my going…and just see…i managed to atttact all.positive people πŸ˜€

Good morning to everyone , it is raining here in Rochdale this morning. Hey but I dont care as I just pop on here and read all your uplifting stories πŸ™‚
    Charmaine well done on your 3lb loss πŸ™‚ good on you , and YES you will get in that dress ok x

JeanDee , Welcome to our little gang of posative Five Two’ers We all help each other and its great to have you on board , plus it is good to have someone from accross the pond (USA) you will soon get to know everone on this thread because we all pop on regular, πŸ™‚ I am from Lancashire

Karen well done on all that walking , sorry to hear about your Dad it must be hard to get him out anywhere, so good for you for doing just that , and yes it is fine to pinch a couple of chips ha ha, catch you later πŸ™‚

David it is your Fast day today , so just stay focused friend and remember we are all with you. πŸ™‚
    πŸ™‚ And to everyone who has a fast day today πŸ™‚

may the calorie force be with you πŸ™‚

Ok thats it for now folkes I am looking forward to reading all your blogs later

Morning guys from rainy, cloudy Darlington (well that sun couldn’t last could it lol). Fasted yesterday and did really well, lots of walking etc but this morning the scales just stayed the same πŸ™ I know it’s not my official weigh day but normally I get at least a lb off the day after. Anyway not going to let it beat me and onwards and hopefully downwards today – going to stay focused and stay under my TDEE. Seeing as how I won’t be doing as much walking today because of the weather I might force myself to do that Hiit workout I’ve been putting off πŸ™‚

Charmaine – wow didn’t you do well! 3 lbs is brilliant. I think you need to get that dress out of the wardrobe right now, you’ll be fitting into it in no time.

Welcome JeanDee. Yes we’re a friendly bunch on this thread and you’re the first person from the States to join us – we’re getting very well travelled now ;-)You have the same fast days as me and Charmaine (I think)so we can cheer each other on.

Well better go for now – first walk of the day for Harvey. πŸ™‚

Welcome to newcomers, well done vicki on the 21kg loss that is truly amazing πŸ™‚ i mde it today, only just though it was a rough fasr day for me today (my third overall) mind games to the max, i think the worst thing is preparing meals for the family, the smells… argh! yesterday i did 1949cals and today 493cals, man i found it tought towards the end, just trying not to get poopie with my family was hard, low energy etc, but i did it, and now having an early night. well done everyone for sticking with it, its hreat to know there is support out there, even with the time differences πŸ™‚ next fast day on Thursday or Friday, not sure yet.

youve no doubt heard we have the royal family here at the moment, Prince William and Kate no idea why they chose Elizabeth to visit (apart from the name of course), its really one of the crappiest places in Adelaide, the CBD would have been much nicer. It’s locally referred to as Elizabef, deliberately with an f at the end to highlight the majority of uneducated derolicts that live there… i feel sorry for them!

Anyway im sure they’ll be safer than the average visitor there! goodnight all and good luck with the fasting πŸ™‚

Hi Melanie sounds like you did fine on your fast day today! Thankfully hubbie does the same fast days as me and my daughter works in a bar and often eats there so I don’t have to suffer cooking lovely smelling stuff for the rest of the family although it was hard watching my parents and daughter eat fish and chips yesterday whilst I was having low cal soup!
    Yes I hears that the Royals were visiting you over there and it sounds like they are having a whale of a time. Australia is somewhere I’d love to visit and my husbands kids emigrated to NZ with their mother a few years back so he’d probably like to visit there too.

Well I attempted my HiiT workout a little while ago – only took 10 minutes and I’m still alive, not too bad for an old lady of almost 51! The weathers still not great so decided to have a go at it instead of doing long walks today and I’m going to try to do it 2 or 3 times a week.

Hope everyone else is doing OK x

Hi melanie…i habe had those rough fast days…and I am glad you got thru it…well done.

Like Karen said…Australia is on my list of places yo visit…thankfully my job takes me travelling and I have done a lot of europe, asia and US. Australia is calling :)) Karen…wow u managed a super work out! Keep it up!

Thank you Ken and Karen for the encouragement…:-) it is good to see the scales and inchea go down. I will do my best to get into that dress in 3 weeks…

Hi everyone…I had a decent day today…non fast one…did well. Did not work out though…I will make up tomorrow.

its just coming up to 8 :30 pm as i type so first of all well done to you Melanie on getting through your fast day , keep it up girl x πŸ™‚ we are all here for you oh yeah and like everyone else i would love to visit Oz , My Daughter went over there while she was in her gap year at uni.

Karen , Can you tell me a bit more about HiiT please , and please dont call yourself old at 51 sweetheart xx πŸ™‚ (oops please dont take offence at that). remember i am 61 ha ha lol

Lets hear some more from everyone else please ,, come on gang we are the greatest πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Hi Ken I think HiiT stands for high intensity interval training. Short workout but lots to it and not much rest between each set of exercises. I downloaded an app called 7 minute workout. Wasn’t too bad but didn’t manage all of it so just did a watered down version in parts. Its supposed to be as effective as a longer workout. And yes sometimes I feel old lol, it doesn’t seem 5 minutes since my 50th and I’m 51 on Friday – gulp! Seriously though I try to keep as young and daft as I can, it helps! Plus my daughters 20 this year and would hate a fuddy duddy mam lol!

Checking in before I leave work. The gym is my next stop then home to my adorable husband of 35 years. Do you call it the gym? Thank you for your kind greetings and welcome. It’s what I needed to read before my workout. I’m not feeling it today, but I’m going! A lovely, sunshine and 70 degrees F here in the Midwest USA states (21.11 Celsius). There are threats of twisters / tornados / cyclones one state north of us. That pesky winter air likes to mix with our warm, spring air and make a mess of things. I know some of you are fasting on Tuesdays and I trust this went well. You are certainly keeping one another encouraged. I hope you have clear days ahead so you can take your walks. Blessings and good thoughts to my European and Aussie friends. If I missed your location, please pardon me. I’m in a bit of a rush but wanted to check in. Until next time… Jean

Apr 21: 170lbs
    Apr 23: 167lbs

Progress update: Stayed the same weight after a normal day…feels good that the water did not come back. Ate not very healthily…but managed ok. Will try and work out today for sure.

Hello all, glad.you are working out even if you don’t feel up to it…your will power will pay off soon!! Karen and Ken I am going to try and download that app. For now I am doing free hand resistance training.

Jean…I am from India πŸ™‚ david where are you?

have a good day all!!

Hi everyone

Just stumbled across this thread.

Karen, happy birthday for Friday, it’s my birthday too – 68 for me.

Here in Australia (and probably New Zealand too) it’s a public holiday commemorating the ANZAC landing at Gallipoli in WW1 so always have mixed feelings about birthday celebrations.

I’m fasting today for the first and last time this week (Easter Monday put a dent in my usual Monday fast – no self control at home). It’s nearly 3pm here and so far so good with small breakfast and only black unsweetened tea or water since then. I’m off to weight training after work and rarely find I’m tired or suffer from any of the other the dreadful symptoms threatened by the uninformed.

I lost a few kg last year then resumed after the long Christmas holiday a few kg up. Have lost 4.5kg since the end of January and 6cm from my waist. Pants definitely looser.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Hi Melanie

I see you’re from Adelaide too.

I guess the Royals have now flown out from Edinburgh back to Canberra.

Like you, can’t imagine why they (or anyone else) would want to visit Elizabeth.

My daughter used to work at DSTO Salisbury, living in the Hills near us but wouldn’t contemplate living there, even though it was an hour driving each way.

Hi Nicky! Great to have a local here πŸ™‚ I should watch what I say shouldn’t i, but my husband spent his early youth there and his parents couldn’t get out of there fast enough! Apparently there was some pretty rough stuff said about there on the radio this morning, not sure if you heard it. Welcome to this thread and the very best of luck to you and everyone else of course. Non fast day for me and I’m having a great day with my son, I love the school holidays πŸ™‚

Well done Charmaine, you did really well considering you weren’t fasting yesterday. I got half a lb off from yesterday but it would have been more if I hadn’t overdone the wine, popcorn and choc chunk cookies last night – whoops they must have just fell into my hand methinks lol! I’m going to be good today though and I did do a fair bit of exercise yesterday so happy with that. Won’t be walking far with Harvey today because he’s going to the vet this morning for some doggy dental work. Poor little lad has had no breakfast this morning and he’s not happy but they have to put him under anaesthetic so he can’t have any. πŸ™

Hi JeanDee yes we do call it the gym here too and what nice temperatures you’re having over there but can’t say I’d like to tackle twisters! It’s cloudy again here this morning although not raining thankfully, hopefully I’ll get my washing on the line today.

So we have 2 Aussies living fairly near to each other? Hi there NickyF, looks like another Aussie has just joined our little group – the more the merrier and you share my birthday too (all the best people were born on 25th April lol)!

Where are you David, I think me and Charmaine are getting worried about where you are? Give us a shout to let us know you’re ok. Morning Ken, what’s the weather like in Rochdale this morning? Did you have a look at the app I mentioned?

Well enough rambling from me so have a good day today and be good πŸ™‚

hi Mel,
    I have the same problem -when my mum is cooking-she is trying to cook really nice healthy food, but always brown rice-my choice is usually how much rice will I eat?
    -very often it is less than I would like-.

anyone one now how they calorie count portions of rice?

so yesterday my target on my fast day was 200 cals before dinner evening meal.-but it included a 1/2 pt of beer- so tghat through me out and I missed my training to help my mum outside so that through me out……..

my next fast day will be tomoz then they are being alternated, but tr#echnically they have to be 36 hrs not 24….
    “Just a quick one from me it’s late and brain not working, haven’t read all your threads since yesterday, but I’m sure they are kind and supportive as always just checking in around 1950 cals today, ( can’t quote exact number as phone is on the table, which his what I record my cals on) but can’t be bothered getting it now as I’m in bed on track and not a fast day (obviously… Stole that line from Ricky Gervais, I’m sure you’ve heard of him ) was proud as there was the equivalent of a farm yard of chocolate animals calling my name to eat them today, hope you all had/ or will have a great Easter Day, if I can survive the day of chocolate and stay under, so can all of you, good luck and Ken if I may steal your favourite, may the force be with you midnight here now as I write this g’night”

Dear all…can you please give me examples of your typical fast day meals (500/600 cals) and typical non fast day meals? Also do you worry about protien, carb, fat balance etc.

Hello everyone, Well it seems like our litte lgroup is growing nicely , Welcome on board NickyF like Karen says the more the merrier πŸ™‚

Karen, I try to do the same as you (keep as young as i can and as daft as brush Ha Ha . I am goin to have a look at that app this afternoon, I am due an upgrade on my phone next week so i am going to get one of these new clever phones lol, and i hope i can get it on my new phone too.

Jean it is my wedding anniversary tomoz (Thursday) it will be 38 years for me and Liz , only 2 more then we can get the kids to organise a big bash for us lol.

charmaine . as Karen as already said very well done on a non fast day
    David keep up the good work my friend you really are working hard at it , we can all see that so well done to you πŸ™‚
    David did also ask a very good question , one that I have been thinking about so any answer will be very welcome πŸ™‚ how many Cals in say 50 g or 100g of rice ???

Hello Melanie πŸ™‚ just hello really — (karen see what i mean about me being as mad as a brush lol)

ok I think there are a few of us fasting tomorrow, so we will all have a fantastic day πŸ™‚ we will keep popping on here to support each other , Actually I am quite looking forward to it and may the Calorie force be with us all amen πŸ™‚ x

Hi, my fasting days are much the same food because I do no want to go over and I know the calories,
    Porridge 30 gms, or banana,
    Coffee mid morning,
    Tea time anything from 5pm to 6 pm
    2 egg omelette left over veg sometimes 1 egg and extra plot egg white.
    apple and coffee during the day.
    Today trying to have protein
    Banana apple and some nuts small amount of cheese.
    Non fast days toast and banana,
    Porridge and 1/2 banana in it.
    I do not usually have lunch
    But tea is still about 5 pm and anything goes,
    Steak jacket potato,
    Bacon potatoes parsley sauce.
    Oven cooked fish in bread crumbs boiled pots.
    Yoghurt and frozen fruit
    Lots of fruit may be too much.
    I try to keep to about 2000 cals and I am a weight watcher so I count points on the non fast days. I still have a rum and diet coke at the weekend but not in the week

Hello Charmaine beacuse I am quite new to 5:2 I an still putting my list of meals together but I do seem to be settling on a soft boiled egg = 68 cals , glass of Tommato juice = 19 cals and a slice of dry milk roll toast = 47 cals TOTAL 134 Cals ,

Lunch I seem to be having soup Homemade Veg soup (i need someone to tell me how many Calories i sould allow for that please )
    I also have had 50g of tinned , drained salmon 76 cals with some salads giving me a total of 145 cals
    This will leave me about 320 cals for my evening meal

As for Carbs protien and fat balance. I simply do not get hung up about it cos life is to short, πŸ™‚ I am simply aware that I dont want to eat to much fat and I need more protien than carbs

hope that helps Charmaine , hope you can help with my Calories on my homemade veg soup thank you x

Thank you Jean and Ken…that was very helpful. Because I am Indian my meals are very carb heavy…so I got a little worried. I will focus on staying under calories and not worry about the breakup of carbs protien…although from experience I have had huge benefits with low carb…but I love carbs…it is my staple. I am a huge rice eater too.

David and Ken I use an app called MyFitnessPal to track calories…it has millions of food items we eat daily…all measured out with calories and nutrients. If you dont want to get into another app…then i will post thr calories here for you..so I have got rice and home made soup that I need to check for you…will be back in a second…

Hi Charmain on fast day I normally have
    No breakfast – doesn’t bother me and usually fires up my appetite if I eat it, homemade veg soup made with Morrison’s soup mix and 2 veg stock cubes ( it makes 3 generous portions and 87 cals each portion Ken). For tea its either a 2 egg omelette with mushrooms, peppers, peas, sweet corn and ham with a salad or sometimes I’ll have a salad with prawns. I drink tea with skimmed milk and the odd low cal hot choc plus water. Like Ken I don’t stress about preotein carbs etc but don’t normally eat much carbs anyway so I probably eat !ore protein/salad/veg because it fills me up.

I am back as promised…thank you Karen…very helpful again…i need to reduce my simple carbs…that will do the trick…i think.

Ken…Karen is right…i got 250ml home made soup as around 80 to 90 calories

David and Ken…100gm/ I cup rice (white or brown) is between 200-300 calories depending on type of rice basmati, short grain, jasmine etc etc πŸ™‚

Hi all, just about to go to bed, my fast days are 2 poached eggs, spinach and ham (or smoked salmon depends on mood) on an English muffin with some blue cheese dressing, comes in at around 450 calories which I save for the evening when I snack on cherry tomatoes to get me through preparing everyone’s dinner… πŸ™ Also always have a full glass of soda water with a bit of lime or lemon in it to gulp down gives my tummy something to do, hope this helps πŸ™‚

I roasted some veggies tonight that I’m gonna try on fast day for a change, I loooove roasted veg, nothing on them just in their own flavour, yum!

Oops almost forgot, 1912 cals today, goodnight and good luck today/tomorrow πŸ˜‰

Karen & Charmain thank you both so much for that information πŸ™‚ this is what i like about this thread. you are all fantastic πŸ™‚
    and of course when you see what others are eating on a fast day it gives you some great ideas,

Jean I really do love some of your recipies hope you dont mind if i pinch a couple x

Melanie I love roasted veg its all yummy

Ok gang because its my anniversary tomorrow my wife has asked me if i can do my fast day on Friday (I think she is going to take me out for a meal ) lol
    So I will still pop on and off here to encourage you all.
    I will pop on again before i go to bed so bye for now folkes πŸ™‚

No probs Ken

Lunch time at work and checking in. However, I will say…fruit for lunch since it’s fast day. Addressing the menu comment on fast days: I keep it simple and try to go with liquids unless I need a fruit or vegetable boost. It’s just easier for me this way. I love the flexibility of the program where we can move our fast days or have varied menus on fast days. I also use FitnessPal to monitor my food choices. At first, I struggled with breaking a fast. I routinely had intestinal discomfort the day after a fast. I find what works for me is to break a fast with baked pita crackers and low-fat cheese. Carbs and protein. Relieved to have found a cure.

Hello to Nicky. Happy April birthdays to Nicky and Karen. The month of April is known as ‘April showers’ in my region. We’re always happy when April comes because we know beautiful flowers will follow in the month of May. Do something special for yourself this week.

Happy anniversary tomorrow, lancken. It sounds like your partner is your friend. I love hearing this. Enjoy your dinner together.

Along with some of you, I’m celebrating loose trousers day. We can’t dance too much, or we’ll be picking our trousers off the floor. That’s a good problem! My pinstripe trousers finally have vertical stripes in the right places, instead of wavy stripes. You know what I mean!

Going to the gym again after work. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I’m shaping my body. Can you relate? All ages at the community gym I go to on a college campus. I enjoy the positive energy.

I’ll close and tackle paperwork on my desk. Continued success and blessings to all my friends around the globe.

Thank you Karen and JeanDee , yes she is my best friend
    I will be here for you all πŸ™‚
    Speak to you all in the morning

Happy anniversary Ken! My fast day today wish me luck as I will be in the presence of a feeder…. My mother in law… 😐

I love her dearly but she is a feeder…

Oh dear Melanie! Just tape your mouth up I’m sure you’ll be fine

Aww Melanie listen hun you really really can do this. Everytime you are feeling a bit weak. Just pop on here and get a good fill of the Calorie Force. Because it is with you right now xx

Charmaine’s daily journal
    Apr21: 170
    Apr24: 166.4
    Down by a total of 3.6lbs. Feeling good! That dress…is all I can think of. Today’s goals…fast and keep it light. Try to have less simple carbs and more protien.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KEN and LIZ!!!! πŸ™‚ 38 years!!! Wow…I dated for 11 years and married for 6…I feel like I know my best friend/husband forever…and I cannot imagine 38 years…it is adorable πŸ™‚

Ha ha thanks Karen that made me laugh, I’m taking food with me in a box, all measured so at least I don’t have to calculate πŸ™‚ so far so good haven’t eaten yet just drank, haven’t really been hungry yet, weird but cool, meeting hubby in the city for a picnic with my son in a minute which will be lovely. Thanks for the support

Wow melanie…you have awesome will power! Way to go…can you bottle some up and send over to me please πŸ™‚ enjoy the family time πŸ™‚

Jean…i would live a loose trousers day…cant wait…!! πŸ™‚ but way to go!! :))

Karen, David,Nicky, dreamgirl…hope u are doing well too! πŸ™‚

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 1,349 total)

You must be logged in to reply.