My diet tale…..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Leictina 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi all I am new here and planning on starting the 5:2 diet tomorrow with my first fast day…..

I have weighed myself at the gym today so my starting numbers are: height 168cm, weight 69.3kg, bmi – 24.6, body fat 32.7%. My targets are weight 60kg and body fat of under 27%.

I am a little nervous about tomorrow but looking forward to seeing the numbers fall and the health benefits.

Looking forward to checking in here often to update on my progress

Going quite well so far….. I am feeling a little bit hungry, but I am drinking water and tea and ignoring the feeling. Haven’t eaten since last night and planning to eat my 500 calories at my evening meal……

Hey! Im starting my first fasting today too… so far had a packet of SunBites (120 cals) and am saving the rest for dinner tonight! Feeling very hungry however, and starting to get a bit of a headache 🙁

Hope the rest of the day goes just as well for you!

On fast day number 2 today, going well not feeling to hungry or any other side effects so far….. Hope I see some improvement on the scales on Sunday!!!! Hope everyone else is having a good week so far

Hi Leictina,

Your weights were very similar to mine, although I’m a little shorter. The 5:2 is the best thing you can ever do for yourself, so keep going.
    I started in Aug last year, at 70kgs. Started with 5:2 went really well, and now do 4:3. Today I weighed 58.1kgs. Its completely changed my life and my wardrobe. I feel really healthy and in tune with myself.
    Even over Christmas I just skipped breakfast and was able to maintain my weight. I have no doubt that I have changed for good.
    I hope you keep going, sometimes it can be a little rough. It gets easier as your stomach resizes, and you just can’t eat as much anymore.

Fast day number 3 today – went quite well had a dry rice cake at lunch time after water didn’t stop the hunger pangs (not as busy as last week!) still going well. Hoping to see some results next Sunday at my first weigh in (after first 2 weeks)

Weigh in at end of 2nd week – weight = 68.7kg (-0.6kg), bmi = 24.6, body fat = 35.1% (+2.4%). Weight is down which is good but body fat is up not so good – will need to look at my non fast day food but a good start

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.