miso soup

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  _deleted account 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• I like to have a miso soup at night. Much better than cup a soup – tastier, healthier, and low calorie.

Me too! Actually I have mine mid afternoon if I’m feeling especially hungry. And when I’m too lazy for miso soup – I get the kind where you have to open the little packet, sometimes it’s just a bit too much effort – I have a teaspoon of Marigold bouillon powder in hot water.

@brownbag I’ve been tempted to give miso soup a go — I always enjoy it when having Japanese out. Where do you get yours?

@testytoast Bouillon powder is also a good shout, done this before and you’re right: so little effort. Makes me think I’m having more than I am.

a lot of people have mentioned marigold boullion. is it available in australia?

FYI the best DIY miso soup on the market by far is the newcomer Miso Tasty – see: misotasty.com where you can buy it online for delivery through your letterbox. There are two flavours (a classic Shiro and a spicy Aka).

Hope you enjoy it as much as me !

I get my miso soup on line from Healthy Supplies. Lots of choice.

Itsu do 3 serving packets of very nice miso soup. Seems to be available in lots of supermarkets now !

I know Miso is very low calorie, but does it really help with hunger?

It helps with me, I have it on Fast Days and also on normal days if I’m going to have a big tea.

roosandwombats

roosandwombats

12:01 pm

7 Jul 13

http://www.marigold-health-foods.com.au/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.