Lots of supports needed! Let's do this together! 137.8lbs to 105lbs!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Lots of supports needed! Let's do this together! 137.8lbs to 105lbs!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyTrying 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone, I am currently 30 years old, 5’2″,weigh 137.8 lbs! I know my BMI is at 25.1, I am officially overweight! No more in denial, and I need to act fast! I am also on the edge of becoming a type 2 diabetes. Both of my parents are super fit and thin. I feel when I am with my family I do not belong. I got married in May, 2014, and I was 130 lbs by doing crush diet, so my weight jumped to 137.8 lbs after my honey moon. My husband is very fit, and he is starting to be concerned about my weight. I don’t want to be the pig wife who gets dumped by a handsome, fit, Doctor husband. I have everything I ever wanted, and the only thing left for me to do is to LOSE 30 lbs! I used to be size 0, and I want that back!

Today oct 25, 2014 is my first fast day. I had one banana for breakfast. One Apple in mid morning. And some vegetables for lunch. Dinner I made some fish and red bean soup (no sugar version). This puts my daily calorie count to 450 calories. I still have 50 calories left which I will spend on some low fat dairy product.

I just weighed myself and I weigh 135.2 lbs, must be the water weight loss. But it definitely put me in a good mood!

October 25th, first day after fast. I was very hungry in the morning so I had two meals between 7 am and 10 am. I cut out the carbs and had some pork, tofu and lots of vegetables. My weight is 136.2 lbs. only 1 lb gained back from the fast day.

Tomorrow 26th is my husband’s day off and we always go for some types of lunch buffet. I have to do a lot of motivation in order to NOT over eat. This is very early stage of my diet plan, so far the fast day was a bit difficult but still manageable.

Hi Wantsize0back,

I am also trying to lose around 40lbs some of which I put on after my wedding and some after a miscarriage.. But never mind I ve to lose weight now and that is my goal. Hope to be partners in this.

I m 26yrs old, 5ft 8inches, weigh around 188lbs. my pre-wedding weight was 154lbs.

How are you doing today??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.