Losing the last 3 Kgs in 6 weeks – Starting next week

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Losing the last 3 Kgs in 6 weeks – Starting next week

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BlueIris 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Let’s start together next week our 5:2 Diet! I am looking to lose 3 Kgs, aiming to do it in 6 weeks!

6 weeks it is not a huge commitment and if you think that of those 6 weeks you really need to commit strictly to just 2 days a week, it is just 12 days of our lives!

I have done sort of a week of the 5:2 but I overindulged on the none fasting days! So I haven’t lost any weight.

So my strategy for the next 6 weeks is to be strict on the fasting days (1/4 of your daily calorie allowance) and good on the non fasting days with one meal a week to eat whatever we want. Sounds right no?

This means: reducing sugar and refined foods, and eating low carb dinners.

We can support each other here, share our success and failures.

I will do my first fasting day on the 26th of August (next Tuesday).

Are you ready? Let’s do it!

I am in!

So did 4:3 about 5 weeks ago and lost about 7lbs then put it all back on as i went away etc so I am finally back on the wagon now.

I have almost completed my first week (my first weigh in tomorrow so very nervous about that) and i am hoping the results will be promising as I feel like i may have lost something. But i intend to keep this up either way.

I agree on the fasting days I am trying my best to strictly stick to my 500 cal and on non fast days i have to learn how to not overeat and to cut out on all the bad foods such as crisps, choc etc.

I am ready – lets do this!!!!

Hi Sakina, that is great! Well done!

How did you find the 4:3?

I was thinking about it but food is a big comfort for me, so I am not sure how I will cope with that. That is why to start I think the 5:2 may be more suitable for me.

I am the same I feel a bit nervous every time I am going to weight myself! I am going away today for a short holiday so I won’t be dieting, but from Tuesday I will be!

I am glad that we can do this together, it makes a big difference to have some support mainly on your fasting days.

Any tips that you will like to share before we start our journey?

Elisa – handpickedvegan

Hi Elisa

Well in my first week I lost 4lbs (I’m sure most of it was water etc etc) but pleased with the results.

To be honest I find the 4:3 pretty ok – not as difficult as one would think – bearing in mind I’ve only done two weeks of it so it may get harder but I find as long as you plan ur meals for each fast day and fill yourself up on green teas, coffees its ok.

How did you do in your first week? 🙂

Keep me posted!

Sakina xxx

Hi,
    I have 3 kg to go to my new goal. I started 5:2 in February 2014 and have lost 11kg and gained tons of energy. I continued 5:2 throughout summer break and managed to maintain on that, which I am happy with given all the over indulgence. What I love about 5:2 is that there is always tomorrow, then when tomorrow comes, I’m may or may not eat cake.
    My original goal weight was 55 kg, I am now at 56 kg. But I am short, 157 cm (5’2″). So I decided to set 53 kg as my new goal based on a calculator I found on an Australian site that takes age and frame into consideration. In general I feel women need to carry a bit more weight as we age, so I like estimates that include age.

So here goes.
    5 days – good
    2 days – fast
    1 treat a week

My stats
    Age 44
    Beginning weight 67
    Current weight 56
    Goal weight 53

Hi Elisa and Sakina,

So how is it going for you?

It is slow going for me, stuck at 56 it seems. Maybe being so close to my goal weight slows things down?

I really don´t want to count calories on non-fast days. That was what I liked about 5:2 to begin with was not having to count calories except for fast days. I’ve adjusted my TDEE on fast days, I´m on 400 calories.

I´ve done 4:3 a few times as I often find that I am not hungry the day after a non-fast day and might as well fast. Maybe it´s time to fully commit to 4:3 to seal the deal?

Good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.