Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

This topic contains 16,527 replies, has 252 voices, and was last updated by  Bob23 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 3,251 through 3,300 (of 16,657 total)

• emal, you’ll get there. This is a lifestyle change, not just a diet and it takes a while. Don’t be hard on yourself, just keep trying and you’ll succeed.

Morning/evening all.

I’m up early this morning watching tennis.

Another FD today, and I’m already hungry. I might have to have 2 meals today, it’s certainly porage weather :brrr:

SAMM,

Thinking of you this morning – I did 50 jumping jacks while waiting for my coffee to percolate…

If you’re doing HIIT, are you jumping as fast as possible for 30 seconds or so, resting for 20, jumping again for 30, etc?

Just wondering how to get maximum benefit from jumping in my kitchen!

There is a section in my workout routine which combines jumping jacks with lunges, and it is the most tiring part of the whole workout!
    Well done for doing 50 :clap:

Thanks Amazon,

Maybe I wasn’t doing them right 🙂

Good morning everyone,

Happy 6 month birthday for this thread. Also I see it has now risen to number two in most popular section.
    I think this thread has succeeded because of it’s positive and encouraging posters. Also we experiment( human guinea pigs)and research to help us understand about nutrition – the thinking dieter. I truly believe that no one plan can work for everybody and we all need to tweak it to suit our own requirements and needs. I have suffered considerable criticism for my desire to ‘lose 2 lb per week’ and not settle for less but we are all different and have different amounts of weight to lose. I don’t think I could have faced a three year diet to get to goal which is what 5:2 would have offered me if I hadn’t tweaked it. Not many dieters could overcome that hurdle. So I changed to low carb, alcohol free, low sugar and recently meat free. Now this is harsh but I can honestly say I have never felt or looked better in my life. For anyone out there that has 7 stone to lose, I am here to say it can be done, I am over half way there in less than one year. Join us now, we will help you through it with positive and humorous support.
    It’s great sharing thoughts about diet and exercise but we also share our lives, loves and opinions on a range of subjects. After all there is nothing worse than a diet bore.
    On that note I am off to get some fresh air with my dogs, keeps me sane and fit.

A ditty from Jojo

Getting slim is what we do,
    When we follow five to two,
    We chat each day to cyber pals
    But don’t forget to count the cals
    Visceral fat is not for us
    We can run to catch the bus
    For some it may be a very long trip
    But our trouser seams won’t rip
    Have fun my friends on this special day
    We will be healthy and slim this way.

Happy birthday to us! Thanks a million for creating this community, Jojo!

Well done Jojo and everyone associated with this thread!

Happy Birthday, to your thread, Jojo.
    Fast trackers, take a bow. Thank you Jojo. for setting up this thread with its enthusiasm and positivity. 🙂
    Such fun 😆

I know I wouldn’t have done so well this time round without this thread, so thanks Jojo and all the other fast trackers.

Three big cheers – or maybe five, plus another two – for the jojo thread.

What are the chances of getting together a whole bunch of peeps of both genders some on the other side of the world (from where you happen to be standing who are intelligent, thoughtful, perceptive, supportive, kind, funny, sometimes naughty, and have been around the block a few times?

Long odds, I would say, but jojo has managed it.

Congratulations Jojo on your 6 month anniversary!
    Your goal of 2lbs a week is definitely doable. My OH and I did it for months!
    If you don’t aim high you will not achieve anything in life!
    Grab it with both hands and run with it…life is for healthy living.
    All the best for the next 6 months fast trackers. Purple 🙂

Technoklutz strikes again.

Just been on our FB page. Wanted to comment on Purple’s new sexy dress. In passing, I clicked on her photo of the wee moggy, which I then enlarged. And there I got stuck. Efforts to return to the page were all in vane.

Who needs to hire cyber-terrorists when you’ve got me. 😉

Bless, we could all do with a few lessons using different computer systems. My kids are whizzes but not always around.

So happy today and looking forward to the next six months – target in sight – fire

Good luck to everyone, you all inspire me.

Love jojo

Thanks for being there.

I just looked at the ATP website to discover my picture and name displayed in the facebook fan section! I don’t know if anyone else could see it so I went into my settingS and put in a username. Not that I intend posting anywhere than on the group thread 😮

I’ve set myself a target, to get to goal by the end of April. I don’t know how difficult it will be to maintain the rate of weight loss as I get nearer, but I’m going to give it my all and see if I can do it!

I had a very late breakfast of a boiled egg, as I’m feeling very hungry today but determined to make it a successful FD.

Hi I’m new to 5:2 and would love to join you. Congratulations on your achievements so far! Xx

Hi all

Still catching up here – I was a bit tied up elsewhere yesterday!

Jojo – what a fantastic achievement, and a great verse. Hermaj has hit the nail on the head when she says you have managed to pull a great bunch of people together. All credit to you.

What PVE says is true, too – aim high! 2lbs a week is definitely achievable but you need to be careful to watch every calorie on non-fast days, which I’m not very good at! I did it for the first couple of months but happy now to lose more slowly. I want to wear those clothes that didn’t fit but now do for a little longer before they get too big!

Hello to lizziee – this is a great thread and you will get lots of support from people who have been successfully 5.2-ing for quite a long time, and others who have only recently started, so there is a wealth of experience here. Have a look at past postings on this thread for inspiration. Good luck – look forward to heating about your progress.

Hi to everyone else – hope all is going well today.

Smiffy x

I’ve been searching the wardrobe and found three pairs of summer trousers that now fit and will be going to Cuba!

Hi and welcome lizziee 🙂

Welcome Lizziee,
    Please tell us your diet/ fast journey. Feel free to look at our profiles. SAMM is our longest serving faster and I think I am the biggest loser so far but I may be wrong, over 4 stone now.
    Aim for 2 lb per week, we will tell you how to do it.
    Best of all, learn to change your eating habits for good and gain massive health benefits.
    Good Luck
    Jojo xx

Hi lizziee,

Just to say delighted to meet you and to wish you the very best of luck with whatever it is you are hoping to achieve with 5:2.

jojo, I’m not 100% sure that SAMM is our veteran faster as I’ve been around since Feb 2013. Certainly, I didn’t join the jojo thread in earnest until August this year, but I’m so glad I did.

What is absolutely true is that SAMM is our best informed faster. The depth and breadth of his nutritional knowledge is amazing. He’s also Editor-in-Chief of the thread’s Bumper Fun Book. Every few weeks he presents us with a string of one-liners, some giving serious food for thought, some witty, others gloriously silly, all of them a joy to read.

Hi everybody – can I join in too? I’m a LOACA on my third FD and was honestly beginning to struggle a bit so went to the Forums and spotted you guys having fun! I lost 3 lbs last week but don’t expect the same success this week. I’ve read back in the thread and there’s some great advice and now I feel much better about getting to the end of today in good shape. Thanks.

Jinkins x

Well I say I’m just a dude trying to understand it.

If I want to lose weight I know how.If I want to lose fat I know how.
    If I want ti lose muscle I know how.
    If I want to lose fat I know how!

Anyone can!

But not everyone looks at though the lens of micheal Mosley . Now there’s an informed faster!
    Simcoeluv too ! And there have ben other that have come and gone.
    I try too keep up the edge from typical faster to optimum faster, so that results aren’t short term.
    The doable diet = 4:3 . The doable lifestyle is 5:2.

Make sense?

Hi Jinkins – good to have you here, and yes, it’s certainly a fun bunch of people, all happy to encourage, enthuse and motivate!

Everyone – are you signed up for the Fast Diet Email Newsletter? I’ve just received mine and there are some nice recipes in there, including a lovely-sounding cottage pie at 340 calories x

Hi jojo,

I’m sorry to learn that you have been criticised for your desire to lose 2lbs a week. The key word is ‘desire’.

We all get stuck on plateaux, fall off the wagon, or overdo things from time to time. Sometimes we’ve been behaving impeccably but our bodies seem to have ideas of their own – there speaks Ms 5-months-on-plateau. 🙁

You have always been up-front and honest enough to tell your fellow fasters if, for whatever reason, you haven’t been able to achieve the 2lb weekly goal. But you’ve always hung on in there, making dramatic adjustments to your WOE and engaging in energy-burning activities.

And now you are deservedly halfway to your goal and already looking gorgeous. The critics can go chase themselves ! 🙂

“Well I say I’m just a dude trying to understand it.”

And I say that you are far too modest SAMM. Your posts are always positive, informative and inspirational 🙂

Welcome Jinkins. Losing weight and achieving the health benefits of 5:2 is a lifestyle not a life sentence, so why shouldn’t we enjoy the journey. The more the merrier! 😆

Hi Smiffy,

Yes, I got mine. It’s a fast day tomorrow and I have the ingredients for both soups. It’s just a matter of choosing between the two.

The cottage pie also looks seriously good, but I try to keep dinner, our main meal, under 300 on fast days, but it will be test-driven some time next week.

All three are great illustrations of how much you can pack into 200-300 calories with a savvy choice of ingredients. Much of the time, it doesn’t even feel you are on a weight-loss diet.

Hi Jinkins, delighted you’ve decided to join us.

SAMM, you are a VERY cool dude. 🙂

Hi all you lovely people!

I’ve been lurking around in the shadows while keeping up with this thread (almost since April) so I thought I’d finally comment! (Now that I think about it, I can’t remember whether I’ve commented before…) 😀

I actually started 5:2’ing in January, lost a bit, went off it for unknown reasons, re-started in April, saw an 8 kg (1 stone and
    1/3 or smth) loss over the next few months — and then went on an idiotic 2 month hiatus in the middle of August. But now I am back!
    Have gained back 3-4 kg since August (started at uni and moved into my own flat: dangerous combo) and now have about 20 kg (3 stone) to shift to be at my ideal weight! 😀 Very excited though. This is my third week since re-starting and can feel it’s getting easier and more of a habit again. I’m back to enjoying my fast days 😉

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and I might not comment every day but I plan on keeping up with you guys. You’re truly motivating and inspiring. Jojo, you’re a star for starting this thread.

Huge congrats on everyone’s progress!!!

(Oh, and I’m fasting today – being very patient for my evening meal!! Just an hour to go…)

Alex xx

I’m getting good at tweaking recipes to lower the calorie count. Even when not counting calories I rarely use the amount of oil/butter specified, and often don’t use any which can make a huge difference if the recipe calls for three or four tablespoons of oil. I’m not sure that anyone tasting the results would notice that anything had been omitted.

I make my own mincemeat every year. I absolutely adore mince pies and I have some other really nice recipes that use it. I’m going to try halving the amount of fat and sugar in it this time and see if it makes any difference to the flavour or keeping qualities.
    I would put money on it not making an appreciable difference to either 🙂

I made a fruit cake a few weeks ago, and no-one noticed that I had used half the amount of sugar!

Welcome newbies great to have you on board off out to my soirée now, hope there isn’t a buffet you all know I cannot resist them.

Be good, think before you eat( and drink)

Love Jojo xx

Hey Jojo
    Happy Birthday to your thread! It just moved up from third to second in the Most Popular set! Congratulations!

I’m hovering between the ‘lose 2lb’ and the MC threads. I lost 2lb last week but it was 2lb I’d put back on…

Lizzypb

Hiya all from a cold and very wet Scotland

Jojo I thank you from the bottom of my heart (and my getting smaller bottom :P) no .seriously . This thread has been so so helpful to me . You are all so lovely and so encouraging . I love to log on every day and go through all the posts .

I wanted to give you all a laugh . I put the kettle on earlier to make a jelly for tomorrow and a Marigold bullion to warm me up at the same time , I put the jelly in the bowl then added my tsp of marigold on top of it :P.It was my last jelly so I tried to fish the marigold bullion out of it . Tomorrow I will let you know if I have discovered a new flavour of jelly lol .

have a great night everyone and thanks again to all of you for being here .

Wee xx

Good morning fellow fasters (or evening for those in the northern hemisphere 🙂 ). As expected I had a gain this week, it was a self inflicted gain as I said earlier this week I made some silly choices. Gain was only 800g but funnily enough I still lost size (overall 1.5cm) so not a totally wrecked week. It has given me some valuable lessons and awoken me to some things which I’m not going to repeat!!!

Today I won’t be fasting as lunch is being put on at work for a colleague who’s leaving and I know from past experience (plus I was there when the ordering was done) that they are very generous with their farewell lunches, even though this will only the the 2nd one I’ve been to or they’ve had since I started in March.

CONGRATULATIONS JoJo on such a wonderful thread and it’s anniversary. I think without all of you in here I would have “gone off the rails” more often. I know that I can now drop that 800g quickly and easily provided I stick to my plan and I will remove it plus a bit more!

Have a fun FD/non-FD fellow fasters 🙂

Good evening FastTrackers,
    That was a very interesting and entertaining evening. It was two musicians and a composer. We listened to three original pieces of music performed using a cello and flute. The evenings are funded by the Arts Council but a collection is taken at the home. The composer tells you what his inspiration was for his composition. The audience are asked to feedback their feelings about each piece of music. The musicians also answer questions about their interpretations. It’s called Davy Jones Living Room Series. Check out if you have this available in your area. I particularly liked the cello solo performance, very Jewish Russian sound.

I can’t explain how odd it felt to be sitting in a friends lounge with live music being performed. It’s like going back in time to the Victoria era. I will definately book an event at my flat next year. Sorry you all live too far away to come along.

Fortunately the buffet was just cheese, water biscuits and grapes. I avoided the wine and limited my food to one small plate. I have had a fairly inactive day today so I will make up for it tomorrow by starting early at the gym.

Be strong everyone, it’s not impossible just hard, we can beat this obsession with food. This guy on tv has just lost 154 lbs in three months with a personal trainer. They just got him a specially built pedal bike. I have a bike in my garage, time to dig it out.

Doable diet is 4:3. Thanks Samm I will repeat this today. I had a lovely moment last night when my 16 yr old said “Mum, looks like you have lost weight.” Well 2 kg for my size is not noticeable but I think the centimetres lost tells another story.ii am 5:5 cm smaller around the waist so that is a shift. Off to work shortly – it is so much easier to fast there than at home, welcome all new posters. I have been here for only a few weeks and am finding it an educative as well as supportive site!

Weemam,

I’m guessing we won’t be seeing you on Dragon’s Den touting a jelly business idea any time soon….

It could be the perfect fast day food though…only possible to stomach in small quantities 🙂

Hello fellow fast trackers now jojo 2lb a week is 907g a week for the metric users IE me and I am 5 weeks in and loss of -.8g for this week not quite but close it is totally tip top and now minus 7.3kg might be able to tuck my shirt in very soon 🙂 I am totally enjoying this whole ADF experience…

Start 96kg
    Week 1 93.7kg
    Week 2 92.6kg
    Week 3 91.3kg
    Week 4 89.5kg
    Week 5 88.7kg
    Peace
    RT

Hi All,
    I am just sharing a thought before I turn in for the night.

I really think I need to do more aerobic exercise, it’s time to push forward, I feel the need for speed.

I have been telling myself that aerobic exercise has been ineffective for my diet, probably because it make me hungry. Actually what I really think is that I have been too lazy to do it. Buck stops here. Gym tomorrow – definately.

Jojo xx

Jojo I love that you have so much energy . How are you going to manage to cycle too ? Mind you I have seen people take their dog for a walk while they are riding a bike 🙂 . I think it looks very strange but the dogs always look very happy .

Wee xx

Good morning fast trackers.

Jojo, congratulations on 6 month anniversary of your thread and also for moving to 2nd most popular. Thank you so much for starting it – you have attracted a fantastic group, as Hermaj said. You all keep me inspired, even with my poor current fasting week.

Good morning my fellow SA fasters OA, RT and Emel and fellow Aussies Bay and Purple – sorry if I’ve missed anyone.

Isn’t it lovely when someone notices a changing shape Emel, especially family – so encouraging.

SAMM, always such entertaining and informative posts, you are a mine of information which you then translate into understandable language. I am a scientist involved in communicating technical stuff to non-technical audience, so know you have a rare skill.

Welcome Lizziee, Alexa and Jinkins – as Smiffy said, lots of experience and good humour here.

Weemam, not sure what Marigold is but let us know about the jelly. Could be a new taste sensation! 🙂

Amazon, I too tweak recipes to increase volume and nutrients without adding calories like grating eggplant, zucchini and carrot into meat sauces and casseroles and also reduce fat content. Just needs a bit of thought and ingenuity and we all have a bundle of them. Glad about the new/old summer pants for Cuba. No wonder when you combine jumping jacks and lunges in your HIIT routine!

Have my first batch of sourdough in tins for its second proving before baking for lunch. Smells nice so hope OK when ready. Sorry for TMI if it’s a FD for anyone but this sourdough thing has been a frustrating challenge up to now because my starters always seemed to get Neurospora patches (blue-green bread mould) before getting going.

Happy Friday all.

No you aren’t Samm 🙂 P
    Hi Nicky
    I threw out my first starter and am having developing another ‘Charlie 2’. Can’t get a rise out of him! Good luck with yours. P

I dont like the unsubscride thingy !

If any one hasn’t view the video by micheal Mosley

The Truth About Exercise

Please search for video and watch it.

This is thread theme for 2lbs in a week.

Where that is almost the limit of possibility for the 2lbs to be fat loss .

It is possible. Especially with those that have a higher BMR. Or those that are just starting to lose weight.

My personal formula is 1 1/4 lb of calorie restriction. And 3/4lb of exercise calories.

I use fasting typically 3 days
    And I stay under TDEE by 200 calories on feed days.
    I aim for 2,000 calories of exercise.

So if my BMR is 2,000 calories a day . I have 14,000 calories weekly BMR
    Minus the 3 fasting days 4,500
    Minus from exercise another 2,000
    Minus another 4×200 from feed days 1,000
    So that’s 7,100 calories that should be fat loss.

Though I don’t have the schedule for it at this time. I’m happy with approx 3-5 a month.
    Mean while I try to do HIIT close to meal times to help with visceral fat.

Morning/evening all.

Mad tennis fan up early to watch TV 😆

I’ve lost 19lbs in 10 weeks, so almost 2lb per week. The first two weeks I did 5:2 but since then I’ve done at least 3 fasts per week and a couple of times 4. I went to ADF last week which I can cope with but had to change things this week due to social arrangements. I’m really keen to continue to lose 2lb every week, but I need to try a bit harder on my feed days as I’ve not managed to cut out as much as I would like. I have a high BMR and TDEE so there is no excuse. I am working hard at exercising, but have had some days when I’ve not done anything other than stretching, and I’m working on that too. I do a mix of an aerobic/body conditioning workout, Callanetics and lots of walking. I’m hoping to include swimming which I really enjoy but just haven’t got round to it yet. I have a bicycle, at one stage I used to cycle 10 miles a day as I used it for work summer and winter, but got knocked off it which rather dented my confidence. I’ve always thought that I would use it again but it is gathering dust. I’m not starting now, I’ll wait until the spring.
    I’m lucky in that I don’t work so can do as I please every day, and I live alone so I am in control of what is in the fridge and the larder.

Feed day today, and the plan is a healthy brunch, possibly an omelette. I have Indian spiced lamb kebabs marinating in the fridge for dinner which I’ll have with home made flatbread and salad. Today’s treat will be a cupcake. That should come in at a maximum of 1400, which is way below my TDEE
    No wine this weekend as I had some on Wednesday 🙁
    The problem I am having is that I plan something like this every feed day, and then eat something else, which takes the total up to my TDEE.
    MUST TRY HARDER!

Reading all the posts on this thread is really encouraging and helps me to keep focussed, so thanks to everyone especially Jojo.

Have a good day/evening everyone 🙂

Good morning FastTrackers,
    I am very proud of you all, 2 lb per week is a real effort but so worth it.

Emel1962 – getting 16 year to notice you have lost weight is amazing because they usually own the rights on egocentricity( sorry teacher speak), normally they can be self obsessed, their view points are their own only( generalisation of course based on my son. He could have won a medal on being selfish through his teenage years.

I used to teach children the skill of ‘paying and receiving compliments’, it’s something quite alien in the UK. Oh this old thing? Personally I look at all my friends when I meet them and find something to compliment, it can make someone’s day, actually sometimes I do it to strangers too, if it looks really good why not tell them.

RoughTrader- excellent work you must be feeling great. You have put in a serious effort and reaping the rewards. You’ve inspired me to do get going. I have been sorted on the food front and doing lots of exercise but all in the slow lane, time to notch it up.

Weeman – I tried the bike and believe it or not two dog thing when I had a bad ankle and couldn’t put any weight on it. Bloody scary – you would be going along nicely then the dog would just stop dead to smell something. Several near misses for me.

Amazon – well done, you are really working hard and getting fantastic results. I like you have no work commitments now, retired in July. Believe it or not I think ?I do less now than when working. I used to walk the dogs before work and hit the gym almost every day. Where has that energy gone?

I am thinking that I might cycle to the gym, it’s only a mile away but I may need to get the bike serviced first, brakes are not too good.

Ok SAMM, I will work to burn off 1000 cals per day, not sure how easy that will be but I will give it a go. Might switch my pedometer to calorie count as opposed to steps.

I also need to restrict this family tree tracing thing to an hour per day, it’s really beginning to take over, actually getting headaches through spending too much time on my ipad. I guess this is how kids get obsessed with computer games.

Has anyone noticed ‘flaky fingernails’, just the tips, I thought it was the swimming water but I guess it’s just old age or possible using polish too frequently?

Busy day today, chat tonight – be tough, be honest, get moving!

Love Jojo xx

Welcome Alexa5,
    Great to hear from you, welcome to our thread. You stated 5:2 at the same time as me although I came over from the dark side( weight watchers) teehee.

I have never stuck to a diet for this long, 10 months, I can hardly believe it. If I work really hard I may get to goal by next April, how about you?

If there is anyone else out there in cyberspace reading but not posting please join us. It really helps to make new friends around the world. It has kept me going. Sadly none live in my part of East Kent which is sad because it would be great to have a gym buddy this winter. Never mind press on, I always have my iPod.

Just read your post Amazon. You are doing amazing well. Fantastic results. I was really pleased with my loss, but that was a sluggardly 20lbs in 16 weeks…

And no wine at the weekend! I’ve been looking forward to my Friday night glass or..ahem..of wine since Sunday. Just a day in the office to get through…

Happy fasting everyone.

I’m going on holiday in 3 weeks and have set an interim goal for then, and I know that alcohol slows down weight loss. I had half a bottle on Wednesday when I went out for dinner, so I’m going to abstain this weekend. It won’t kill me!

Amazon,
    I have faith in you chum, if someone had told me last year that I could be tea total for 9 months I would have laughed. I had some champagne on my birthday in September and a few wines( at a tasting) but that has been it. Preferred choice now – water( sad but true- no calories) simply won’t waste them anymore. I realise that this will be sacrilege to many but as far as I am concerned these days it’s the same as a bar of chocolate – both are better off avoided until my goal is reached. Then I will get off my soap box, promise.

However I truly believe alcohol will be drunk at events thereafter and then limited to 2 small glasses or one big gin and tonic.
    Making life changes is essential if we don’t want to gain those pounds back.

If only I had the same control over bread I would be skinny by now! Ala, hmm maybe I will start visualising it as chocolate?

Love Jojo xx

Hi Amazon and Happy
    Wine didn’t/hasn’t slowed down my weightloss. I have still had at least one glass 5 nights a week (none on fast days) and often for lunch in the weekend. I still lost 28kg (that’s 4.4 stones or 61.7 lbs). The first 12kg at 1kg (2.2 lbs) a week. As I got lighter it slowed, but continued down. Has been basically steady for 6 months now, but this is my goal weight. Wine makes this woe sustainable for me as it is a normalizing factor. Does that make sense?
    Then again, Jojo, I don’t like chocolate at all, so wine is the closest I get to sugar. Now, savory food… P 🙂

Hi Purple,

I love wine and that is the problem. It is really difficult for me to have just one glass, I can empty a bottle in no time. It takes all of my self control to drink half a bottle on one day and the other half the next when I open any at the weekend. I have had the odd occasion when I’ve only had one glass, and had to use the remainder in cooking, but not too often. I’m only going without this weekend because I really want to make my mini goal that I’ve set for my holiday. It definitely slows down my weight loss, I know that from when I did WW.

I can take or leave chocolate. I have several large bars that have been in the fridge since last Christmas, and I just don’t buy savoury snacks or I would be in real trouble. I do have a weakness for cakes and desserts, but I’m finding that when I go out for dinner these days I can’t manage a dessert. I am eating cake as a treat, but am having it instead of lunch rather than before or after!

There is no chance I’ll be giving up wine any time soon 🙂

Now I’m off to the kitchen to finish making the mincemeat and start the first of 3 Christmas cakes. I can’t make the Christmas pud as I don’t have any suitable bread 😆

RT, I missed your post, Well done! Keep on keeping on 🙂

Viewing 50 posts - 3,251 through 3,300 (of 16,657 total)

You must be logged in to reply.