Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

This topic contains 16,527 replies, has 252 voices, and was last updated by  Bob23 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,151 through 1,200 (of 16,657 total)

• Hi gerry

your questions are ok by me.

typically we go to bed. The next day we only eat 500-600 calories if male 600. . Then go to bed. When you wake up the fast is over. So typically 500 calories in 32 -36 hours.

i wouldnt worry about day 1 being perfect. You might try day 2 starting when you wake up. You dont have to eat the 500 calories. Theyre there if you want them.

I do . I mean. I eat the 600 calories.

Absolutely agree on the avoidance of processed food and many carbs, Jojo! You know that time does fly, so you will be. At your goal before you know it! Just think back 7-8 months ago…seems like yesterday, right?
    One of the best things about 5:2 is that it is natural for me now to think before (and while) eating, “Am I hungry?”, “Is that worth the calories?” Mindfulness around food intake, hooray!

I made baked zucchini noodles with meat sauce for lunch (used the cauliflower with meat sauce recipe on the LOACA recipe thread as a starting point). Spiralized some parsnips to make garlic curly “fries” for dinner to go with steak sandwich (for hubby), and steak salad (for me). It really is too bad that we didn’t all live more locally so that we could take turns making meals for the group!

Ok heres one of off the wall food ideas that actually eat and like. But like I said its so unusual I know no one will try it.

I take an orange and put in boiling watet for 10 seconds and scrub 3 times. Just to get of pesticide residue.

then I zest the orange peel until there is no orange left.only the white pith.

then I take out the insude fruit.
    This leavez only the pith.

I cut into french fry sizes and bake until crispy.

I eat with catsup or shrimp sauce.

its not a french fry however it pretty close when eaten with sauce. But its a very healthy food.

Sorry very sleepy and a bit chatty.

You know I think you are a little wacky at times, SAMM, but you do your research, so I will be trying the baked orange pith tonight!

No Jojo we are not fit to travel or walk to the games . we catch up all the time with the local news and TV reports though . The weather has been glorious and this in itself is great for |Scotland . we often see the 4 seasons in one day lol . Great to hear we are all doing so well . and good luck to our new member on her fist fast day .
    I have changed my visiting days to go see Dad this week and tomorrow will be a fasting day at home . SOOO I will find lots of wee jobs to do about the house . I am so pleased to say that one of them will be looking out smaller clothes yipeee !!! I am feeling so so good . Thanks everyone SAMM you Idea does sound a wee bit mad but well worth a try 🙂

Wee xx

Good evening All,
    Seriously, orange pith and shrimp sauce( which I assume is made from ketchup and mayonnaise) no thanks. Enjoy all but I will stick to fish, veg and snack on nuts with a few sultanas.
    I just bought two new cookery books, Rick Stein – seafood and a weightwatchers cookery book that has lots of Thai dishes in it, both bought from the Charity shop, 50p each.
    I want to cook something new on each fast night and yes I agree Ply it would be great to be near someone to share meals. None of my friends are interested but I cook vegetarian meals for my daughter occasionally. Sadly she doesn’t cook for me though.
    I am on 16, 485 steps today which isn’t bad considering I have been glued to the television watching the Commonwealth Games this afternoon. I love the athletics.

Hi Jojo
    Cook your interesting fast day dishes and freeze the leftovers in one person serves. I’ve ended up with a fridge full, but I don’t have to think on many fast days, just grab and heat. This works particularly well in winter, as it is here. 🙂 PVE

Woke up hungry this fasting day
    so its 100 calorie soup for me. With some thick dandelion tea. Will have to see how it goes. May switch to iced coffee with Splenda.

I dont like nutrition light fasting. But this is only my second fastdaythis round this month . So im determined. Will eat a soup and choffee for 350. And then 250 cals of red beans. And see if ill make it.

I dont eat fruit on fast days

No exercise today for me

Just back from Pilates. Man, it is hard! I have never sweated so much while moving so little!
    I ate the orange pith. Dipped it in mustard, which is how I like my fries anyway. It was edible, but not something I will make the effort to make, unless it offers some very unique health benefits! Maybe if I am using an orange for something else, I will chop up the pith. I do like the idea of using every part of the fruit!
    Those cookbooks sound good, Jojo! I have to get more fish into our diet. We live on the coast, so it’s silly not to.
    The parsnip fries were just okay, but still better than the orange pith!

Yes the orange pith is the highest cancer fighter and cancer preventer food…

agree with you about not being the food of flavor choice. Llike you said. When eating the orange eat the whole orange. I use the zest to cook on my fish.

goung to bed earlier than early cause im out of calories and have gotten hungry.

Second fast. Successful:)

Good morning fast trackers,
    Well the walk must have done me good yesterday, plus my fast – down a pound for the first time this month. I have been looking at why I have had such a disastrous weight loss month. Summing up – cake, ice cream and no limit on nuts on non fast days. Plus non diet soft drinks and the occasional sandwich at buffet events. Guilty as charged. Also my fast days have been pushing 700-800 calls so back to basics, it’s always the answer. This will be a good month. Pushing through and determined to make up for lost time. Have a great day all, sun is shining, all is well with the world. Thanks for the advice PVE, I will try freezing my leftovers, not that I usually have any. Ply you cooking sounds great but definitely still not tempted by orange pith with or without sauce. I am sure there are other anti oxidants that work against cancer SAMM, we need edible food. You will be eating insects next.

Hi thanks sam,,it takes a while to sink in when your old hahahaha iam thinking ok last meal at night say 8.00 sunday,,and then dont eat until 12.00 lunch next day like a bowl of porridge,,,but iam counting that as 16 hours with no food,and iam doing allllllllllllllllllllllll wrong,iam counting from last food intake,,,,,no wonder they threw me out of maths at school hahahaha

Thanks jojo

ill read up on edible bugs
    I think grasshoppers are edible. Definatly woyldnt be piging out on those!

Chocolate covered bees too.

ok rolling back underzzzzzz

Hiya from another nice day in Scotland . such great weather for the games :).

I am doing my fast today too . Just up and tummy rumbling lol . I had last snack at 6 PM last night . I will have 450 cals at 5 or 6 tonight then probably not eat again until about 3 tomorrow , around 32 hours.

I can’t believe that I have lost 9lbs and down a dress size .

I had so much fun last night looking out the clothes I had put away that were too small . I am sure my hubby was secretly fed up with me running in and out of the room with ” look how that fits” he is lovely though and shared my excitement .
    I usually take Dad out on my fasting days but not today . I think I will pay my son a wee visit to take my mind off food 🙂 .

have a great day everyone .

Wee xx

Great news, Jojo! A little encouragement from the scale always improves my outlook. Sad, but true. You are right about back to basics. As good as we might be at social events, it is still not as good as when we are preparing our own food and in our routines. Fine occasionally, but too many events wreak havoc. I have family events coming up the next 2 weekends, and it is the side of the family with all the good cooks! Beach time is involved for both, so I will have to stay focused on how good I feel in my swimsuit to stay strong at the buffet table!
    Hi Weemam, small clothes fitting is as good as the scales moving! I was trying on some things last night and thought of you with one pair of pants that still do not quite button, but they are getting there! I am sure your husband is just as happy that you are happy!
    Debating about Pilates this morning, still stiff from last night, but I hate to miss it. Looking forward to the museum with my son later!

Yiya PLy When I was low carb I dreaded days out/parties etc . NOW I know I could manage . I am chuffed( pleased in Scottish):) That you thought of me . I now have new TOT (trousers of truth) my next goal . I love all the encouragement here 🙂 xx

Jelster, you are not doing it wrong. I think the difference is in the definition of fasting: either no food intake or the 500 calorie day. We use the term fasting to describe both.
    Eating at 8 pm on Sunday and then again at 12 Monday is 16 hours fasting with no food intake. If you stick to the 500 calories for Monday as your fasting day, your fasting window then runs all that day and night until you have your first meal on Tuesday. So, if you have breakfast at 8 am on Tuesday, you have fasted since 8 pm on Sunday, for a total of 36 hours.
    Hope that makes sense!

TOT with no VPL, Weemam!

wacky samm eh! i mean par boiling an orange to remove pesticides?????-by the time its baked you will have removed all the vitamins!-less cooking-whoo hoo! -the better to keep up your nutrient/micronutrient levels so you can fight free radicals and illness!

on each fast day i will have carrots-vit a-and one apple!-vit c!

No worries jelster

take youre time

5:2. Is better as a lifestyle.

I always give advice that knowing what works for you will help over a long period of time.

So sleep , wake up on a fast day . Only eat 500 calories total in 1 day. And sleep again. Then that will be a feed day.

If your trying to lose weight then try tdee on feed days.

Weemam im so totally stoked 4 U.
    Keep On Keepin On

Speaking of being stoked I stepped on scale.
    215. Yea. 215!

Made appointment with dx to be safe, but I put in a monster week of stacking a mountain of water cases into trucks. That coupled with low carb adequate protein. No fats. All week prior to my fat attack menu. Ill be surprised if its any thing, but hard work, good nutrition and calorie restriction.

I was expecting to see this 215 in september soooo im STOKED!

Ok jojo

you want something gormet
    fights cancer
    and helps to lose weight

lemon peels with stevia straight up!

Or orange pith baked , dipped in dark chocolate.
    With concord grapes.

im sleepin outloud good night

not bettet than sex IMO

SAMM stoked for you too pal . Onwards and downwards everyone

Wee xx

Great news, SAMM! Congrats!

Weemam, I love the word “chuffed”, and even better, “well chuffed”! When I first heard them on these forums, I thought it meant angry, but soon got the idea of pleased and proud. Another favorite is “granny annex”, since my parents live with us! Thanks to Jojo for that one!
    Had a nice afternoon with my son. Some strange contemporary art, but a lovely spot and beautiful weather. Poor guy is still heartbroken over a breakup a few months ago, but he carries on. Had lunch at the museum, and I ordered a hummus wrap with salad on the side. Put aside the wrap, and ate the hummus and raw veggies inside, so did very well! Miso soup for dinner, and I am well under my calorie limit. Planning another fast day tomorrow, combined with a long trip to the gym. They are having an event called Triple Threat Thursday to roll out the new release of Group Power (weightlifting to music), Group Kick (kickboxing to music), and Cardio Sport (aerobic agility, also to music). There will be a live DJ and 40-minute sessions for each class, should be great fun if I don’t keel over! Feeling very good and very much on track this week!
    Have a great day tomorrow everyone! Hope the scales keep moving downward for all!

Good evening and morning fast trackers, my goodness you have all been busy today and well done all of you both in success and support of each other.
    It’s 2.38 in the night, I have given up on sleep and will probably get up and make tea soon. Hot and itchy from bites yet really tired. Played bowls all day. Good practise session this morning and close game this afternoon, we scraped ahead on 1 point. Pedometer nearly 12,000 steps. Eating under control but not perfect for a feed day. Tea at bowls is cake and biscuit, I had both, not good. I must take fruit next time. I worked on accounts all evening so my brain is in overdrive, also stopping me from sleeping. Fast day again tomorrow as my show on Friday night. Singing with choreography. I have been asked to join a glee club but it clashes with my badminton, I would hate to stop that, been going a year now. Joining a walk again tomorrow. Life is pretty busy these days just as well I don’t have to fit work in anymore. My retirement photo was in the paper last week so everyone knows now, still getting lots of messages of thanks and good luck.
    Must stop rambling and start planning food for the next week. I think I may put some cottage cheese on my list, it’s quite versatile on a jacket spud or salad, quorn too is filling and low cal, especially good in a curry. Samm – I am not eating lemon peel either but I do have lemons infused in hot water for breakfast most days, that will have to do, great for cleansing the skin. Ah well my cuppa beckons, thinking of you all, be good, get lots of exercise and keep posting. It’s great to know you are all out there, makes me feel less lonely at home. Jojo Muchas besos xxx

I too seem to achieve success from planning ahead.
    Starting my shift in few minutes. Wishing you all. Good luck.

Jojo. I didnt mean to eat the lemon peel.

one day I had some peels from wedges. And I had a few stevia packets so I just put the stevia on the the peel not to chew . Kind of like a sucker.

it was sweeter than candy

Seems like a restless night for many of us. I have been awake for over an hour, and it us still the wee, small hours of the morning. Finally got out of bed and will try some reading on the couch. Busy day ahead, really need more than the few hours of sleep I have gotten thus far.
    Sounds like the transition is still a bit difficult, Jojo, as they often are. Be gentle with yourself, and give yourself the time to adjust. You are going through a major life change with your retirement, on top of the others you have been through in the last year.

Hi ply and Samm,
    God what a long night, managed 4 hours sleep after two painkillers taken. Read some old cookery books, found some great healthy and spivey recipes. Anti cancer soups damn, interested? I can write the in the recipe section if you want, lots of cabbage.

I know what you mean Ply but I feel quite relaxed about changes I have made, removed myself from frustration into peace so all is well. Finances are the only issue now as my money tied up in joint property, no income as yet. I will get a job in October but goodness knows what ? Or how far I may need to travel, nothing in this area. I haven’t really got the urge to do much yet, I need a break after 43 years non stop. I really want to get away from teaching and rules and regulations. Become more of a free spirit. Life is so short especially when you reach late 50’s and start losing your friends. But the old folk at lawn bowls and yoga inspire me, they are marvellous.
    Time to do accounts before afternoon walk.
    Have a wonderful day all, keep fasting

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2536/2

davidrob
    You may like what you find in peppers
    High in vitamin a and c.

I like to stuff them with a bean hummus .

yeah sam baked peppers-or (lightly microwaved to preserve vitamin c & a!) sounds just right for a single man meal!=ooh homous good idea!

jo this is what u need to do to care for yourself, 1)take antihistamines-use anti histamine cream,focus on fruit and veg -they have the most healing qualities-and are all ALKALI, along with beans and greens- they help your body heal itself-it sounds like you already have your excercise sorted-just sdtay off any dairy or processed foods-busicuits-prepacked etc. I hope its calmed down now

last night I was remebering sugar-sweet things of any type-reduce the rate of absorption of those important b vitamins

Hello everyone- I’m skipping between two threads as I am indeed a LOACA who has had some age related issues recently. I very reluctantly went on HRT 3 months ago and my symptoms are thankfully much reduced. Without boring you all with the details I literally felt as though my life was becoming out of control. So now is the time to get control of my weight – I have 45-50lb (gulp) to lose so I cant afford to faff about. 2lb a week would be fantastic and 17 days and 6 fast days in 5 1/2 lb has gone!
    I’m very interested in the new experience of fasting, my awareness is much more acute re what and when to eat to minimise hunger. Made a couple of mistakes and I’m sure I’ll make some more. This is where these forums come into play- a wealth of experience to gain from.
    I’m definitely looking at the health benefits as well as weight loss and would like to think that I will be able to come off the pills. I have never taken any medication before and I am struggling to accept that I need this at the moment. As a health care professional I do not see myself ‘on the other side of the desk’ –
    Every good wish to you all!

A long night, indeed, Jojo. I got a couple more hours in on the couch. I hope I have enough energy for my exercise party tonight! Maybe an afternoon nap will be in order.
    All your changes are positive, but they are still changes and change takes time to get used to, even when necessary and longed for. I just don’t want you beating yourself up!
    Spivey?? Translation, please!
    Davidrob, have you tried these Spanish-style stuffed peppers? Really good. http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spanish-stuffed-peppers
    I made some stuffed with spaghetti squash awhile back that were good as well.
    Have a great day, all!

Hello, Tartanlass! Great work so far!

Good day to you all,
    Just back from an hour walk in the sun with a great crowd of people, a few moaners but learned to avoid them. We walked along the coast to Ramsgate Harbour, looked like St Tropez today, blissful. We walked many a set of steps and several steep hills so healthy heart walk.
    Hi Davidrob, I do all those things but appreciate you are trying to help. Complete irradiation of Mosquitos is the only cure for me. On antihistamine until the end of September now. It depends where the bite is as to how infuriating it is, last ones on my foot and elbow were pretty intense.
    Sorry ply – misprint it should have read Spicy. Interestingly ‘spivey’ is a derogatory term for a posh idiot in the UK.

Now if we are talking stuffed sweet red or yellow peppers, I prefer feta cheese, bread crumbs, couscous, tomatoes, pine nuts and apricots with usual veg stock and seasoning. Cooked low and slow in heatproof casserole dish with lid 2hrs +, yummy

Hello Tartanlass, welcome to our thread – we aim and usually succeed at losing 2 lbs per week, takes dedication but improves motivation. Sounds like you are doing well. I have lost over 50 lbs but still have a long way to go, great to have you along for the ride. Have you got a pedometer, my current challenge is to exceed 12.500 steps daily.
    Afraid I couldn’t stick with the HRT medicine, feel the same way you do. Take vitamins and glucosamine, loads of exercise and yoga, not doing bad 20 years on after ovaries removed.

Ply, thanks for your consideration, I appreciate it, you are right of course. Moving really hit me, I was exhausted. As you know I don’t sit still long enough to think or feel sorry for myself for long. I have friends in much worse places so I consider myself fortunate. Tell me how the mix it up class goes, sounds very energetic – go girl!

For a change I am making quorn meatballs in a tomato stew tonight, change is as good as a rest they say. I seem to be changing constantly so I should be very rested.
    Speak tomorrow fast trackers, be good, walk lots

Ply,
    God those Spanish peppers look good too, we all know how healthy the Mediterranean diet is but I can tell you from my own visits to Spain, they are eating more westernised food and getting weight problems too.

Yes JoJo seems to like company on her fasting journey.

I agree this thread is a lot things , but is focused on losing 2lbs a week or to maintain after goal.

Advice for those new to 5:2. Is just do 5:2 until your successful for a few weeks in a row. Then start in with TDEE. I walk a lot these days. When Put on my pedometer I get a good idea of how many calories. In burn, so that over 7 days I know how to combine my food calories restriction and my exercise . Iaim for3/4 exercise, and 1 1/4 calorie restriction is doable 2lbs for me.

Just got off work. Too sleepy to say more. Good night

Sorry to disagree SAMM but it’s the other way round for me. Calorie restriction is paramount, exercise just for toning and the feel good factor.

What do our other threaders think?

I think the general professional consensus is that nutrition affects weight loss more than exercise. I have seen an 80/20 breakdown quoted.
    Certainly has been true for me that calorie restriction makes the difference. Exercise keeps me on the straight and narrow…why eat too much when I just did all that exercise! Health benefits, cardio fitness, muscle tone, all good benefits of exercise, but not the main component of weight loss.
    I went to the doctor this morning for my physical, weight fully clothed a little less than what I weighed at home nude this morning. Yay! Blood pressure 110/60. Bloodwork coming up next week. All good stuff.
    The startling thing is that I have grown 1 1/4 inches!! I have been 5’2″ since 7th grade, and measured
    5′ 3 1/4″! I made the nurse do it twice, sure that it was a mistake. I can only attribute it to the Pilates I have been doing over the last six weeks. Crazy, right? Instantly better BMI!
    I am going to try those peppers, Jojo, sound delish! Thanks for the spivey clarification! 😉

Hi Ply,
    Yes it is well known in yoga and Pilates circles that stretching the spine helps your posture and makes you stand taller. My teacher has gained an inch this year. Obviously it’s just applicable while u do classes, give up and u will slouch again. I am in bed reading Rick Stein- Real Dood buti don’t think they fit our low cal food bill. Possibly special dinner party.
    Let’s hope we both sleep well tonight

Try the yoga sleeping pose.

This a rough draft. Sorry for not editing.

Will be out for a few days.

My Bmi is 2000×7=  14,000 weekly

-3 fast days  1,800

4 days remain  8,000 normal eating

14,000 – 9,800 =  4,200 calorie restriction 

So I try to exercise to 2,400 to subtract to an even 6,800 2lbs
    So that’s approx  350 calorie of exercise per day. 
    Which is doable for me everyday.

My approach is to not feel like I’m  diet starved. I can manage my hunger which is my biggest hurdle. I don’t feel like I’m dieting
     Eating normally 4 days a week helps offers no hunger issues and  keeps  me feeling strong enough to attempt the VO2 max exercises and or H.I.I.T.

What I’ve changed recently is fast 4:3  for two weeks . Then the next two weeks I don’t fast. However on days that would be typically  fasting days cut 500 by only eating 1,500 instead of only 600.   This is looking like 6-7 lbs a month for me and only feeling hunger pangs for 10hours a month.

This is just my approach , ididnt start this way and lost weight from purely calorie restriction.  I adjusted to my plateau by aiming at my hunger management so I stick to the long term weight loss.  Basically. Maintain for two weeks then attack my fat stores for two weeks.   Borrowing from the bulk and cut rutines of the body building community. Strategically  placing 2 no carb days  with exercise as personal experiment.   Seems to keep my scale on the downwards trend for my clothes sizes.  

I tried to aim for 1 lb but hit plateau. I tried to for 2lb through calorie restriction and felt hungry a lot.  So adjust to include the exercise that are geared for longevity . I now don’t feel hungry , and am losing weight  consistently and feeling stronger than ever.

So long story short  I found what works for me that I can stick to.
    Aim for 2lbs a  week without feeling hungry most of the time.  
    By incuding a higher neat at work.  Hunger management applied to my fasting schedule. Exercises that help to target my carb storages. Foods that are geared for fat loss.    

I’m still obese ;(.   But 60lbs less obese than when I started.  
    I use  fasting or two weeks. And then exercise for two weeks.
    That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.  
    I Only have 40 more pounds  to go to be at the same weight I was as senior in high school.   I have a before , before picture when I was 18. I want to go to my 30 year high school reunion in two years.   Not just thin , but muscular too.

Well that’s my agenda.  However I have these aches and pains that. Well. Uuuuugh!  I just Keep On Keepin On.

My wife is having surgery next week.
    Her oncologist said she should live another 30 years.  I’m glad he said that to her, but he doesn’t watch her eat!

Hotdogs, potato chips, fried chicken,cookies, BBQ ,hamburgers.  No veggies , few fruits, and no fish or seafood. He actually told her to eat whatever she wants.   ~sigh~. As for me I would think being obese with cancer would be a wake up call!

Going out for a delicious grilled fish dinner with turnip greens, carrots, and okra. Sipping on dandelion tea. Take care everyone.  Fast day tomorrow. 

And another 2nd fast day  on saturday.  Moving the final day on Sunday. Monday another  week of 4:3. 

Somy new approach is to have weekends unrestricted ,  except 1 weekend a month. I have a back to back fast attack.

Feeling extremely positive!  Chuffed!

Wow Samm,
    You are an inspiration, well done you. Very sorry about your wife. Has she watched Michael ‘ s programmes? Does she suffer depression, is that why she eats? That was my bag when married. If she is having chemotherapy, if so, she has enough to worry about at the moment, the Doctor is very aware of that. Few Doctors recommend diet change sadly yet we on here all know the benefits to a lighter and healthier diet, life saving in other ways. Good luck to her and you at this difficult time. I hope your daughter is coping ok too. Thinking of you. Take fruit to the hospital on visits otherwise you will be tempted to eat sandwiches.
    Lots of love
    Jojo x

Ply, I really must edit my threads b4 pressing submit. Book was Realfoods by chefs Raymond blanc, Giorgio locatelli, Cyrus todiwala, thomasina miers, Allegra Mc Evedy and valentina Harris. I think the problem is using my iPhone instead of my ipad. Big fingers, small buttons.
    Have a great healthy eating day all
    Lovely weather so out and about all day. Hope I remember my words tonight in the show. Speak later. It’s great how busy this thread is now. Always someone to support and cheer you up.

Hi all! 🙂
    It’s the end of my first week back fasting since my holiday and here are the results of my weigh-in…

Starting weight: 11st 12lbs
    Weight last week: 11st 6lbs
    Current weight: 11st 4lbs
    Loss this week: 2lbs! 😀
    Total loss: 8lbs
    Goal weight for Fri 5th Sept: 11st
    Ultimate goal weight for 19th Dec: 10st

Very happy!
    Off to the Athletics final at the Commonwealth Games tonight so v excited for that! I think I’m going to get to see Usain Bolt.

xx

Good work amzta. Im also looking at 11st or ideally see 10st xx on the scales by my birthday on the 17th sep. Literally cant believe that prospect is possible having come down from over 14 and 1/2. Usain is a bit of a villain at the moment, very jealous youll get to see him live though! bet they look faster in real life too.

Nice job, Amzta!

Hope the performance is wonderful, Jojo! Have fun. I miss my chorus days! Don’t forget to smile up on stage!

Your approach is working well for you, SAMM, so keep on keepin’ on!

Hope all goes well for your wife. I agree about seeing sickness as a wake up call.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,151 through 1,200 (of 16,657 total)

You must be logged in to reply.