Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

This topic contains 16,527 replies, has 252 voices, and was last updated by  Bob23 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 7,601 through 7,650 (of 16,657 total)

• Hi Fast Trackers
    Nicky Emel comespring and Aussie O in South Australia Nama & Keirra in Victoria Bay in ACT PVE in NSW WiWi & Barata in NZ and Jojo SAMM HappyNow Amazon Herm Lizzy Ply Tartan lass Smiffy Lor_PA and Hello World (You know Who You) πŸ˜† Just dropping in quickly SAMM I am with you the 4-3 or that extra fast day per week and on the ADF the extra 1 every 2 weeks or 7 fast days a fortnight is significant in awakening those fat burning genes and also align with Jojo in that the 19/5 has also been an absolute find and very doable….Nama dear oh dear I hope the injury is on the mend poor ol OH what a good strong man you have πŸ˜‰
    Have a groovy weekend everyone
    Peace RT

RT all three of my Big Strong Men just about faint at the sight of one drop of blood!

We have enough useless pollies too, Purple. we don’t need yours. Do you think the UK wants Abbot back?
    All this talk about fingers reminds me of my little granson’s favourite book of last November.

Ten little fingers and ten little toes
    Baby has them as everyone knows
    and the corollary
    Nama has ten too, but one’s a litle sore
    Eat your veges cooked as they’re very dangerous raw.
    Wiwi

XX Wiwi

Love it! Not sure if SAMM would agree though!

What, P, your PM doesn’t qualify as a top pollie? No, we won’t keep him, he’s back your way later today.

No question as to who gives the little ones kisses and bandaids in your house, then, Nama.

Keep your fingers safe, everyone.

Are you sure Barata? He has all the empathy of a back yard sprinkler πŸ˜‰
    Good day for cricket by the images I’ve seen on shop tvs.
    I’ve converted at least 6, that I know, successfully to 5:2. Dr M is a hero. He is saving health systems millions around the world. πŸ™‚ P

Was talking to my mate in North, he lives in Whangarei, still not got a job, but he is doing a course for woodworking.

Well I just say right out. I’m no expert!
    I’m learning , what i wish learned long ago.

Dr m is a hero to me. Not for the research put forth , cause it’s been around for 85 years , but putting efforts into Appling demonstrating and putting this forum on.
    as far as vegetables being cooked.
    for the most part it’s best to wash. Cooking kills many harmful organisms, but doesn’t remove toxins from pesticides so cooking isnt the end all.

there are vegtables that don’t use pesticides . Buy those at the market. For the veggies that do require pesticides choose to buy organic! Instead or grow those in your garden.

I’ll look into cooking and nutrition uptake . As belive there are some things best raw and others best cooked. The thing to remember is the fiber above all else. So keep the vegetables on the plate regardless of preference. For me. I take the further step of looking up the sugars content. If the inside of the vegetables are mostly high in sugars I’ll just eat mostly the fibrous skins. Like the peel of an apple rather than just inner fruit. It took some time to adjust to it..

another thing is exposer. Say what is dangerous to some people because they haven’t came in contact with antigens or pathogens. Where as another person has been exposed their whole live and developed a strong gut flora for what isn’t cooked out. Another reason for pre and probiotics. For example a pretty may become sick after eating food contaminated with Ecoli but their child may not survive.

Auto correct. Grrrr

Slept all day . Going to sleep all night then eat.

this is getting easier every week.
    thinking I may start a bathing ritual to help keep hydrated during the 27hr tea water fasts..
    after jumping rope of course

Sprinkler? What an analogy, P.

Looks like we might be off sprinklers here shortly, Wellington is hanging out for some rain, and the tanks are getting rather empty. Drought conditions further south, poor farmers.

Watch the way he turns his head from side to side, Barata, going, “ah ah ah ah ah”. Backyard sprinkler! πŸ˜‰

Barak Obama does the same thing, very obviously reading from his autocue. I’m surprised his trainers haven’t broken him of it.

Good morning! I am just off to our local market, once again I shall be looking for kale. I have looked all over and not managed to find it. I will keep trying.

We have had a lovely breakfast of greek yogurt (one small pot between us) with blueberries. A brazil nut and half a walnut. Then it’s vegetable soup for dinner.

The sun is shining and the strong wind we had has dropped. Great for the childrens carnival parade scheduled for later today. Life is good.

Morning all.

Dull and grey here, but at least it isn’t raining. Feed day for me and I’ve got up feeling full, as if I’ve just left the dinner table, so I guess I won’t be breaking my fast any time soon πŸ™‚

Have a good day/evening everyone.

Morning Amazon (and any others up)
    Just in from a gorgeous dinner in a garden restaurant with friends. Balmy 23 deg summer evening (last one for the year ;( ) The food was great and the company excellent, but the piece de resistance was running into a student of mine from 7 years ago, with his parents. They were effusive in their praise of “how good I looked” and “what had I done”. I just said “I retired”. I’d hate to admit all the weight I have shed as well. Boy, does it do your ego a lot of good getting unsolicited praise like that!!!!
    Happy girl! Purple πŸ™‚

Hi P,

Lovely to get compliments like that! You didn’t spread the 5:2 word though? Can I assume they were not overweight themselves…?

Not a fast day for me. Just had onion bhaji for breakfast…just so the rest of the raw mix from a couple of nights ago didn’t go to waste you understand πŸ™‚

Wiwi, interesting to hear you are a flautist. I have one, but don’t play, bought many years ago as I wanted an instrument more portable than a piano (in the days before I had my own house). I think I needed the discipline of a few lessons, but couldn’t find a teacher. I guess there will be tutorials on the web these days. I must look it out again now you’ve reminded me (and upset the cats πŸ™‚ )

We could probably put an international fts band together, Happy. And no, my ex pupil and family were slender Asians. No need to promote 5:2. They said they would not have recognised me…how embarrassing. Got a big hug from the boy when they left. Sweet. The long term joys of teaching. πŸ™‚ P

Onion bhaji for breakfast. Happy you sound like my kind of girl πŸ˜‰

I am having a hot cross bun for my brunch, only 209 calories and very tasty.
    I went to a really nice whole foods market/cafΓ© this morning that I usually ignore as it always seems to be a FD when I go past. I managed to come away without any trifles, cake, pastries, chocolate etc, but then went into M&S for some daffodils and fell foul of the buns. IMO they are the best store bought and at 2 packs for Β£2.50 I couldn’t resist. I took one out of the pack and the others are stashed in the freezer out of sight.

27 hours of fasting over !
    This is my feed day!
    500 calories every four hours then start another 27 hour fast. Ending when i go to work on monday.

the second big goal besides fasting is the exercise.
    Trying for a doable 2000 calories a week of exercise.
    I have 3 fast days so not much energy on the those days i don’t count the walking in calorie counts.
    I try to get a doable 200 x 3 of lifting or skipping on the fast days. For 600
    then on the feed days try for the remaining 1400 by 4.
    350 cals of exercise on feed days. I try to get them done as i possibly can . That way they are not on my mind, and i can give my other life goals attention. Again with weights and skipping rope. I’m starting to go skip after Evertime i eat for about ten minutes. Unless I’m going to the gym.

I just cant say how hard it was in the beginning trying to skip rope again . But after 1 year its the fastest way to get 150 cals burned hiit included without interfering with my schedule for people and places.
    i try to go to gym to get the compound lifting . Again the compound lifting saves time by making multiple muscle group movements . Like bending over to pick up a bar of 150lbs lifting it to knees squatting lifting to neck. Standing then lifting over head…

This simply saves time.
    So my schedule for Saturday is
    eat breakfast and skip rope.
    eat lunch then lift weights
    eat with friends and lift weights again
    eat at 8- 9 pm with family then skip.

so sleeping most of the time sunday is welcomed.
    Finding if i go skip rope while others are eating i can avoid seeing the foods. But really most of the skipping is right before i go back to work .. I know I get really hungry on the second skip session on a water fast day. So I do it right before breaking the fast. Or right before going to sleep.
    This has worked well so many times it’s becoming clockwork. And that’s what I desire. Getting to weekly goals like clockwork

Hi SAMM, I’ve found that I’m really hungry after the gym, whereas I wasn’t with my previous exercise routine. I had real problems fasting until I decided I needed to change my eating pattern on FDs if I go to the gym. I now have porage and a smaller dinner rather than saving all my calories for the evening.
    I’ve not lost any weight for a couple of weeks, and I guess that might have something to do with the change in my exercise routine, but I’m just going to stick with it as I know the weight will come off eventually. I’m hopeful of a loss when I weigh on Tuesday.

Thanks amazon.
    Simcoeluv pointed out that even obese people live longer than average lifespans when they exercise continuously into old ages.
    With that in mind I decided to both. Lose fat and keep exercising.
    Fasting 3 days
    Feeding on health and healing foods 4 days
    Walking on the job for NEAT
    Skipping for HIIT
    Compound Lifting for weight bearing exercise and strength training.

It was just a matter of fitting it I to the routine. I’ll weigh in tommorrow. With updated stats.
    Keep on keepin on.

Hi All,
    Still catching up on some posts but good luck with the weigh in tomorrow SAMM.
    Amazon I find your motivation of exercise inspiring… think I’m going to start some exercise soon. I’ve seen a kettlebell class that I can get to on a Monday evening so may give that one a go.

I’m having a chill out Saturday evening after watching the rugby (well done Wales!, contemplating a glass of wine but it slows down my weight loss for the week.

I have a question to all you healthy eaters…..I want to buy a spirilizer and wondered if anyone had any recommendations? there are a few different types and I want to be able to make Butternut squash spaghetti as well as courgette. Any info would be great.

Thanks all. Have fun.
    Wine.x

Good morning fellow fasters.

Looks like there might be a drop or two of rain today (had a very heavy downpour yesterday which lasted all of about three minutes if that, just enough to settle some of the dust).

Had a FD yesterday, didn’t mean to it just happened, lol, in that was busy in the morning, had to race out for a first aid thing at work (I’m on call) back home around 2pm so had the left over from the night before and other than water or black, unsweetened coffee I didn’t have anything else all day/night. Still not hungry now so will keep going with water/coffee today and try to go until dinner tonight (but not fussed if I don’t make it that far but will have that as my aim) that way it will give a bit of a boost to my weigh in next Friday (hopefully).

Wine, sorry I can’t answer your question, but just letting you know I’ve read it πŸ˜€

SAMM personally I don’t know how you can sleep so much on a day … I have difficulty getting 5 or 6 hours over night and rarely more than 1 hour during the day … really I’m just a little jealous as I’d love to be able to sleep even one day a week like that πŸ˜€

PVE put me down for cymbals please that’s about the sum total of my musicality … yes I can keep rhythm … need to for dancing which I love but don’t do much of … just I don’t know any other musical instruments – oh wait maybe the triangle πŸ˜†

Amazon are you using measurements too? If not start taking them so that even now as the scales stall the tape measure can still be your friend as you reshape your body πŸ˜€

PVE I don’t think of a sprinkler with the head turning, mouth open, I think of the Laughing Clowns at the sideshows where you put a ball in the mouth and win a prize (if a child) … boy what a prize we all got! Smiley

Morning
    AO… πŸ˜† on both statements! P

AO,I’ve been taking measurements.

Some people seem to need less sleep than others, and these days I find that I sleep better if I’ve done some exercise. I guess that SAMM sleeps so much because his job is physically demanding, plus all the exercise and other demands of life making him really tired. He also does shifts which I used to do and I found it enabled me to sleep anytime.
    Are you tired AO, do you feel you don’t get enough sleep? If so have you tried to work out why. Sometimes it can be something as simple as the wrong mattress or curtains/blinds letting too much light in.

I was searching through the smileys and found this which made me laugh
    Smiley

Wine, I got my inspiration for doing more exercise from Jojo πŸ˜›

Hi Amazon
    A good walk in the evening is excellent for me to sleep. Any excessive exercise often results in injuries that stop me sleeping πŸ™
    I shifted the worm farm and did some shovelling on Friday and hardly slept all night with a sore neck and shoulder.
    Last night, I slept like a log after walking, swimming and 1/2 bottle of wine. πŸ™‚ P

Hi Purple.

It is easy to overdo it when one gets involved in doing work in the garden. I spent many a time in pain when I had my veggie plot because I’d got carried away and done far too much.

I rarely have problems sleeping if I’m tired, but if I’ve not done much I keep waking up which is really irritating.

Amazon, sometimes I’m still tired, but most times not … just I’d love to laze around in bed for a time but as soon as I’m awake I have to be up these days … many years ago I could just turn over and go back to sleep.

I need to be very careful as even walking I get hurt as I am carrying a very painful groin injury (tendons) which my remedial masseuse is slowly resolving but it will take a while to fully resolve (which is why I can’t do much exercise but I do what I can), I’ve been known to start to take a step in a supermarket and being unable to move for a minute or two due to pain but that is getting less and less (to begin with I could only walk short times at work but as the weight started coming off and the massages started taking effect I’ve been able to walk a lot more which I now do at work every day).

The extra weight makes a huge difference to injuring the body AO.
    You’ll be out on the circuit with Jojo, skipping with Samm and doing laps with Nama in no time πŸ˜‰

Good evening Fast Trackers,
    I have had a wonderful day. It started with a two hour dance class, musical interpretation. It was really enjoyable and we will be performing for a public audience in future. The group have performed at Sadlers Wells in the past. They are a 50+ group who are challenging age perceptions amongst the general population and working to improve both physical and mental health. The instructors were very impressed by my fitness, dance skills, flexibility and confidence at performance. I explained that as a former nursery teacher I am very used to improvisation to music of all types and certainly never short of ideas. I told them that I am in good physical shape because I average 3 hours exercise and sports per day, 6 days per week. Their jaws dropped it was hilarious. They are not very used to dealing with fit over 50’s.

After this I cooked lunch for two of my friends. This gave me a chance to use my new fish kettle. It was a healthy lunch followed by fresh fruit and Greek yogurt.

We then went out to a new Antique Emporium which was great fun. It was great to see the vintage, the recycled and collectables. I bought a diamantΓ© hair slide, I love a bit of glitz.

I then visited my daughter who is still up to her ears in paperwork for her teaching job. Germany is her current project so I am planning on doing some baking ( honey cake) for her children for a tasting lesson.

All in all a great way to spend a Saturday – chilling this evening watching television.

Doing some serious walking tomorrow – 3 hour walk.

I am very keen to re-evaluate my exercise regime to increase aerobic exercise.

I am also considering starting a monthly ‘theatre and concert club’ as I want to make a bit more effort to catch London Shows.

Eating raw veg has become very trendy and popular. A spiraliser is very useful to make the food look more interesting. I use my one daily both for salad preparation and veg soup( cooks quicker) saves lots of chopping time.
    I agree that home grown or organic veg is less likely to contain toxins and therefore much better for our health.

As for exercise I truly believe we all need to do as much as we can within our own physical capabilities. Exercise produces endorphins that improve our well being. I started aerobic exercise with daily swimming and walking but now can take part in most sports including running. I have always participated in yoga which helps with balance, mental calmness and physical flexibility and strength.

The only exercise still beyond my current capability is Samm’s favourite ‘skipping’ but it’s on my bucket list.
    Have a good Sunday everyone, I hope you are all losers( in the nicest possible way).

Can you hear the V8 Super cars from your place, Nicky? It must be deafening in Adelaide right now. Bad enough here. Mr P is using them to avoid gardening;) P

If anyone else is thinking of “treating” themselves to kebab and chips ……… don’t do it. It’s not worth it. Just saying.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Is this the voice of experience applepie? πŸ˜‰ …sounds like we need the background story! πŸ™‚ P

Applepie,
    I had fish and chips Friday night, stuck to plan, left batter and ate 10 chips, treats need to be controlled. I also only drank zero cal lemon and lime. I also tea fasted all day so still lost 1/2 pound.

No loss today though, but no gain so pretty happy because I ate potato at lunch and leftover potato went into a huge three egg Spanish omelette for tea, delicious.

Cooking German cakes this afternoon so could be a risk- plan in to eat just one (2 Oz portion)to taste then send them home with daughter. Can’t have temptation in the house because I know I will give in to it’s siren call at some point. Just have a few nuts or bread sticks on non fast days. I think I may cook some spicy parsnip soup at the same time, that will help.

May go to the pub tonight, live music will keep me out if trouble. Need to start some knitting too, finished last project, now going to attempt gloves, madness, but I like a challenge.I do find that it detracts me for snacking.
    Starting spin class this week, Saints preserve me! This may lead me back to using my bike this summer, wish me luck.

Morning/evening all. It’s a lovely morningg, blue sky and sunshine. I’ll be going for a walk later.

FD today. I have a venison steak which will go very nicely with the beautiful mushrooms and salad I bought in the wholefood market yesterday.

Have a great day/evening everyone.

Happy fasting Amazon. Sunday night here, so my Monday fast has just started. Finished Sunday with a little honey mead with coffee πŸ˜‰ P

I don’t know how anyone can eat just 10 chips, total respect Jojo. And you left the batter!
    My hubbie has been longing for kebab and chips since we started this WOL on 5th January. He has not only reached his ideal weight, he is 3lbs under! So last night after watching the lovely childrens carnival parade we got them. Just him having them was not an option, he wanted us to have this special “treat” together. But never again, I was looking forward to it, but didn’t enjoy it at all. Maybe next time I will get a fish and leave (some of) the batter πŸ™‚

I failed in my mission yesterday to find kale on our market. They have lots of chard and spinach but no kale. Anyway I thought I would try something different. I bought the most beautiful romanescu cauliflower. I honestly felt criminal cutting it up, it’s more a work of art than a vegetable (look at me getting excited about veg!) If you accept my FB friend requests you can see the photo. I have made it into a gorgeous looking cauliflower cheese which we will have for our tea today with roast chicken. Not a fast day for me obviously.

Weigh day (every Monday) and measures day (1st Monday in the month) for me tomorrow.

Hi Fast Trackers
    Nicky Emel comespring and Aussie O in South Australia Nama & Keirra in Victoria Bay in ACT PVE in NSW WiWi & Barata in NZ and Jojo SAMM HappyNow Amazon Herm Lizzy Ply Tartan lass Smiffy Lor_PA and Hello World (You know Who You) πŸ˜†

Well my 4 week EOD study of one is over and despite my best efforts I couldn’t & didn’t quite match the predicted 4 week loss of 5.4kg πŸ˜₯ I did however achieve a very respectable 4.4kg loss 😎 and have arrived safely at the final goal the brag book is
    Start 96.0 kg BMI 29.6
    Week 1 – 2.3kg = 93.7 kg
    Week 2 – 1.1kg = 92.6 kg
    Week 3 – 1.3kg = 91.3 kg
    Week 4 -1.8kg = 89.5 kg
    Week 5 – .08kg = 88.7 kg
    Week 6 – 1.5kg = 87.2 kg
    Week 7 – 1.4kg = 85.8 kg
    Week 8 – 1.1kg = 84.7 kg
    Week 9 – 1.2kg = 83.5 kg
    Week 10 – 1.4kg = 82.1kg
    Week 11 – 1.2kg = 80.9 kg
    Week 12 – 1.3kg = 79.6 kg
    Week 13 – 1.1kg = 78.5 kg
    Week 14 – nil = 78.5 kg
    Week 15 – 1.1kg = 77.4 kg
    Week 16 – 1.3kg = 76.1 kg
    Week 17 – 1.1kg = 75 kg
    Week 18 – 600g = 74.4 kg
    Week 19 – 400g = 74 kg
    Weeks 20/24 – 4.4kg = 69.6 kg
    24 weeks of Intermittent Fasting is 26kg of fat loss that is about -1.1kg a week and the last 4 weeks on the EOD I have a BMI of 21.5 thank you all for being such a huge part of my journey please let me continue to be a part of yours.
    β€œThere is nothing else you can do to your body that is as powerful as fasting”
    Peace RT

Well done RT, you must be really thrilled to have reached your goal.

Smiley

RT,

Congratulations! You’ve done brilliantly. A new you in such a short space of time.

Welcome to maintenance πŸ™‚

Hi RT,
    Very well done to you, excellent result. You now have the challenge of keeping it off. Good Luck and keep in touch, we need to know you can maintain it.

Applepie,
    Seriously no effort to leave batter, find it greasy. No effort to stop at 10 chips, it actually is enough if you eat veg or salad instead, in fact I usually have 6.

Great emoticom Amazon, looking forward to getting it in July.

I have done a 3 1/2 hour walk today along the coast, lovely. Made spicy parsnip soup for lunch to keep me out of the German Honey Cake I made for my daughters class.

Out tonight to listen to a pianist for a change, time to hit the shower and recharge my batteries. I am going to a new pub tomorrow night in Canterbury, should be fun, lots of new people to meet. Skipping badminton as I have strained my right shoulder. That is the problem with sports, damn injuries.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

RT … AWESOME results, so glad you are part of our journey too. Yes, please stay and “play” now you’re at maintenance … would miss your posts too much πŸ˜€

Morning everyone else. Not very chatty this morning, still waking up. Have an early start today so need to get my A into Gear and get moving.

Hope to chat more later πŸ˜€

Wooo Hoooo!!!! *****
    Fantastic RT!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    You must be SO proud of yourself. You have put the effort in, and earned that svelt new body. Lucky Mrs RT πŸ˜‰
    Now the fun bit…..adjusting your life to maintenance. I’d suggest, keep doing what you were doing while losing and very gradually change it. Weigh every day so that you can tweek your practice quickly.
    Welcome to the other side πŸ™‚ Purple

Well done on the fish and chip meal Jojo. Over time, it is really important for all of us to be able to use self control when faced with food that we used to gobble down mindlessly. It truly is the hardest lesson to learn. Top work, mate. P πŸ™‚

Hi all,

It’s been a very frustrating afternoon, the cake was a ‘pig’ to make, very complicated. It then refused to cook in the middle. Finally I ended up cutting out the centre. Probably should have split it into two tins.

Then all the data on my phone got wiped out when I connected it to iTunes. Got the phone working but lost contacts and appointments. Really annoying. I will have to go to the apple shop to sort out backing it up from my iPad.

Finally my friends cancelled going out tonight but not until the last minute due to the weather. I was all dressed up and ready to leave, feeling quite low now. A dangerous time when you are on a diet. Must dig in to reserves this evening.

Hi Jojo,

What a frustrating afternoon you’ve had.

Have you looked on the Apple website, you might find a solution there for your phone problems.

I am trying very hard to keep out of the kitchen and make it through to bed time without ruining my FD. I’ll be tucked up in bed by 10pm!

sorry I havent been on as much but a lot going on at the moment .

Aww Jojo I am so sorry you are hurt again pal and you were let down at the last minute . You said you are going to try gloves . When I did them it was with 4 pins pointed at both ends . very complicated for a beginner as you did the thumb and each finger separately . I used to love my knitting .

RT well done young man . keep posting as we all love to read them .

Lost the 2 pounds I put on experimenting with higher calories plus another one πŸ™‚ .
    so that is only a pound to go to make 3 and half stone since July . Happy?? Over the moon? I feel like a different person and get compliments almost every day and that keeps me going πŸ™‚

I got the most wonderful compliment from my Dad the other day . You all know he has Alzheimer’s and can’t remember names BUT he smiles whenever he sees us . I was giving him a cuddle and he stood back and said . ” you’re shrinking” This is the very best compliment I have had yet ,. he got another kiss and cuddle lol

I am just so pleased I found you all this WOL is just pure Magic πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Wee xx

Hello all,

Wow RT, so very happy for you! You must be on cloud 9 today!! Heartiest congratulations. Such a wonderful result in such a short time, but you deserve it as you have been very disciplined from day 1. Please don’t leave us, your warmth and humour is greatly valued. Fancy over 2lb each and every week…you have proved it can be done and more than earned your stripes for being on this particular thread!!! I want what you’re having!

I hope your Sunday improved Jojo, so annoying when people let you down at the last minute.
    Wee that is a moment to treasure with your dear Dad.

Monday morning in Melbourne is a glorious one, heading for 25 today, like being in California here lately.
    Have a great week everyone!

Thank you each and every one of you for your kindness fast friends I will be on here same time same bat channel. PVE you have stolen my thunder and I could not be happier absolutely because

I have been thinking that

We have all said this 5-2 fast lifestyle or way of life is a life changing process and a permanent change at that with so much attention at times on maintenance once your goal has been achieved it had me thinking why would you consider change at all ? What actually happens if you do not change? Does the body just fizzle out or does it find the correct point of balance like a spirit level personally I will continue with my 3 weapons of choice and a study of one until my one year anniversary in six months’ time with Calorie Restriction-Intermittent Fasting & Exercise indefinitely for health reasons and maintenance 5-2 for CR and the daily IF of 19/5 fits nicely into my work set and 15000 steps a day exercise is with SAMM s do what’s doable keep on keeping on. And Jojo’s classic I am not on a diet I fast 3 times a week.
    Well I’m not maintaining I just do the 5-2 it’s my way of life. πŸ˜‰
    So its Monday a fast day with green tea black coffee plenty of water a diet coke and dinner only tonight of a tangy thai salad of prawns and smoked salmon
    Peace RT

Viewing 50 posts - 7,601 through 7,650 (of 16,657 total)

You must be logged in to reply.