LOACA – 1st Fast Day

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jbromley 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I’m a LOACA, 5′ tall, and with around 3 stone to lose. Today is my first fast day, and I am feeling sooo hungry! I decided to spread my calories over the day, but it’s still tough. Drinking loads of water (2 litre bottle at the side of me at the moment). Head feels ‘strange’, not quite a headache!

Good luck LOACA! On fast days try Bovril as an alternative hot drink. Also miso soup is great with very few calories (and so easy to make – Google for a simple recipe). Also, hang on to the thought that each fast day is only one day and that in the morning you can have a proper breakfast. Fix 2 specific days, I do Monday & Wednesdays, then I can have a glass of wine at the weekend if I want to and not feel the slightest bit guilty. It really is a great way to go and each fast is only for one day. If you think like that it is so doable and you will see the results of your new lifestyle very quickly. Keep in touch.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.