LittleDragon & friends: 2 months in – going strong!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
LittleDragon & friends: 2 months in – going strong!

This topic contains 1,641 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Jenki2 8 years ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,101 through 1,150 (of 1,646 total)

• Morning all

Herma thanks for your really interesting insight into breakfast and your general eating patterns. Since doing 5:2 I have found that even on non-fasting days, I go fine without breakfast. I might have the odd rumble in the morning when I wake up but often I find that is water-related and after a glass of cold water, they subside. I just drink green tea in the morning which feels very cleansing and a good way to start off the day. I don’t really miss eating breakfast, especially because when I did used to eat at say 8/9am, I would then be hungry for the rest of the mid morning and need a snack at around 11. I find if I don’t eat at all, I am okay. It also means being able to save calories for the evening when I prefer to eat the majority of them.

I also agree with you on the carby lunch point – it’s horrible feeling bloated in the afternoon, and I often can’t concentrate if I have stuffed myself with a massive amount of food at lunch time. I am now trying to stick to lighter lunches with more protein and it keeps me fuller for longer. I can’t shake carbs completely though, I do really like noodles/bread etc but I just eat it in smaller quantities than before.

I finally weighed myself and the damage isn’t too bad at all. I weigh the same as before I went on holiday but that might be to do with being good since I have been back.

I would like to lose a little more, but at the same time, I don’t hate what I see when I look at pictures anymore, which is satisfying. I like being able to have two days where I restrict my calories as I think it’s made me readjust my eating habits and relationship with food a lot. I still like to enjoy myself at weekends though, but I try and run/gym to balance it out.

Sorry for the long rant!

PS Jenki I am also fasting today.

Hello Ladies

Hope everybody is well. LD that is great news – staying the same is a lot better than gaining!! 🙂 I am counting down the hours to my holiday – we leave first thing tomorrow morning and the weather is great 28-30 degrees woo hoo!! I didn’t quite get to my holiday goal but I have lost 16 lbs in total in 5 months. I am really pleased as I have eaten what I want when I want within reason and had quite a few weekends away and business trips since I stared in January. However I am confident I will have achieve my final goal by Christmas. When I started on the 5:2 on 6 January I had set my final goal for the 19 December so let’s see if I make it!

I am fasting today too.

I will pop in when I am back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JF have the most fabulous time! I am so jealous – bring us back some sun.

Take care and speak soon xxxx

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

JFitzy so sorry I didn’t wish you a great and fab holiday!!

am sure you’ll have a lovely time, enjoy and bring us back some warm sun please! take care xxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone,

was a crazy week, had Ofsted in at my school, just didn’t get a spare second!!

Luckily sneaked my fasts in before hand, as there was a lot of crap in the staff room that we all happily tucked into!!! Managed to lose a pound, so my total weight loss currently stands at 1 stone 4 lbs 🙂

Think I’m going to fast on Monday and Thursday this week.

Keep fasting everyone.

x

Hello all

Hope we are all doing well. What a lovely day today.

Fasted yesterday, but I am certain I was over 500 cal but not too fussed. Plan on fasting again Wed.

My weight loss seems to have hit a bit of a wall, with it not shifting since beginning of May – if anything I am hovering a pound or two over my weight back in May. Not too worried, the main thing is that I am still a good stone or so lighter than I was before I started the 5:2 (although it would be wonderful if I could lose!)

I think I need to kick the exercise up a notch if I am to see continual loss. I haven’t been running as much as I used to, so need to get up earlier in the mornings to factor that in. Unfortunately I suffer from terrible hayfever which doesn’t make me want to be in the outdoors.

Has anyone else seen a bit of a standstill? I will carry on, as it is now such a part of my eating habits that I can’t really see the sense in giving it up.

Hello all hope you are well. I am now back to work (boo hoo) after a great holiday. The weather was fantastic it was here too I heard but sadly it is now cloudy. I miss the beach and the sun 🙁 Anyway not long before I go back to Spain in August so that is good. Didn’t really diet when I was away so I was looking forward to fasting today. I am having a chicken salad this evening and back to my alcohol free weeks again. I am starting swimming at my new gym this week which I am looking forward to. Will weigh in on Friday and see what the damage was on holiday (eek)!!! 🙂

hi all! LD, don’t give up. I think it’s normal for the weight loss to stall out for a bit as your body gets adjusted to it. I haven’t hit a plateau yet, but it seems like everyone does sooner or later and if you stick it out it eventually moves again.

JFitzy, glad you had a good vacation. Coming back home after is always tough isn’t it? I have 6 weeks left til Hawaii and I still haven’t decided how I’ll handle the eating while I’m away. I’m thinking I’ll not fast and just try not to go overboard.

Hi Kilda and JF

JF sounds like you had a great holiday and you definitely deserve to indulge a bit so don’t feel guilty. I did the same while on holiday and it was a nice break from worrying about calories.

Kilda, I have definitely reached a plateau, my weight hasn’t shifted for over 6 weeks now which is frustrating.

I know you say I should persevere but I’ve made a decision to come off fasting for a few weeks, and do 16:8, and up my exercise a bit – I am trying to up my running and gym to four times a week without fail, which is hard with fasting. Then after four weeks I will see where I am. I think I will then resume 5:2 after, and maybe it’ll shake things up a bit and I’ll lose a bit more.

At the moment I am fairly happy with my weight loss, I am frustrated I am not continuing to lose but I feel like I need to change things up a bit.

How have you guys dealt with plateaus?

Hi LD & Kilda I have yet to find out what the damage is from my holiday and will know on Friday. Prior to that though I had also hit a plateau but that is because, if I am honest, I was not sticking to the 5:2 properly as I wasn’t as careful on my non fast days as I used to be. I am now definitely back on it though and my new swimming regime starts this Friday. I plan to swim 3 or 4 times a week and I will also be watching what I eat. I have started looking at how much sugar is in ready meals, not that I eat that many, and there is loads so I am not going to have those anymore!!

I think it is good to change things around sometimes so let us know how you get on LD.

Speak soon 🙂

Hi gang sorry I’ve been away – kids social lives are hotting up and I seem to be here there and everywhere.

Your holiday sounded like heaven JFitzy, no wonder it’s hard for you getting back into the swing of things.

Like you guys I seem to have hit a bit of a plateau too – have been hovering just over 10 stone for at least 3 4 weeks now. I fasted on Monday but blew it a bit, coming in at 609 calories. Trying again tomorrow.

However Team Littledragon and Friends, we must not be down hearted – look how far we have come – it’s bound to be slower the further down the path we go. We have all mentioned that we feel better, that we’re wearing smaller clothes and that lots of people have been noticing – we can do it xxx

Hi everyone, have just had a horrendous couple of weeks with work where I have barely had time to breath let alone fast. I was traveling all the time and find it difficult to fast in hotels/planes etc.

Things are a bit calmer now so am fasting today – anyone else with me? I have also reached a bit of a plateau recently but think that is entirely due to now being as careful or doing as much exercise as I did at the beginning of the year. So I am going to fast properly, go to the gym more and try and shift some of this weight. I have a big (rather scary) birthday in August and want to lose a few more pounds before that milestone!

Happy fasting!

Afternoon Jenki2, am fasting with you today.

Poor you with a crazy few weeks at work; it does make it very difficult sometimes. Hope things remain calm so you can keep your focus.

I think you could be right maybe there is a spot of complacency sneaking in and we’re not adhering to it quite as well as we were!! I would dearly love to lose 4 1/2 lbs to take my weight below 10 stone but nothing seems to be moving, though my clothes are much looser and i had to put a top away because it was too big the other day (can’t remember the last time that occurred!!). Maybe too we need to be more patient and gradually it will come off.

Chicken salad for me tonight.

Yummy x

hi ladies! I’m fasting today too although I’m sure you’re all tucked in bed by now. Hope you all had a good fast day.

I think patience is the key to success to this fast. i have been on the 5:2 since 15 January 2014. So far, I have lost 17kg (about 37.5lbs) and my BMI is now 23.81.
    Sure I have hit a couple of plateaus. the latest lasted 3 weeks of no weight lost. 3 weeks maintaining the same weight. then the weight loss started again. maybe it is the body getting used to less weight and not having to work as much to move all that weight around. 🙂 another key for me is a calorie counter app on my iphone (i use calorie count). and logging what i ate and getting the calorie totaled up by the app. this helped me stop myself from snacking. on days when i had “spare” calories, i “topped” up with a couple of crisps because i had a snack craving.
    another key for me is only having one meal on fast days. it made it easier to track the calories. and if I know i am going to have a busy day at work, that would be my fast days. I am super alert on fast days. also, i will fast on days i have to travel for work. so i avoid the food on the plane, plus the activity level on the plane is pretty low, anyway.
    My target is a BMI of 20 or 21. As that is the range that will put me in low risk of diabetes, according to medical studes. (i have strong family history of diabetes and heart disease).

All the best to all of you! Keep at it.

Hello Ladies I hope you are well. I am now back in the groove before my next holiday. Went swimming at 6.30 this morning so feeling very virtuous and alert!! I too have hit a plateau but as everyone else has said I am also be being too complacent on my non-fast days and some bad habits have been creeping in again! Anyway delighted to say no real damage has been done but now I have to crack on and lose that next 10 pounds or so. I plan to swim 3 or 4 times a week and do a couple of yoga sessions if I can find the time. I will report back with the results of my weigh in next week.

Angie how are you doing? I haven’t seen you on here for a while. I hope you are doing ok? (x)

LD how are you doing are you back in the groove yet!!!

Speak soon x x x 🙂

Morning all!

JFitzy hi am still around 🙂 lurking lol, don’t worry too much about the plateau, it will shift, and you have such a positive outlook am sure it won’t be long!!
    Not been fasting, just watching what I eat and keeping to a low calorie intake every day… i’ll go back to it eventually but at the moment I simply cant face it…
    Dad’s house is being sold and will have to travel to France very soon, its heartbreaking but the way I think about it, another family will build a new life there and create new memories, hopefully happy ones!!

take care everyone and well done to the fasters 🙂 xxxxxx

Evening everyone,

we’re all out of sync with each other at the mo, maybe that’s while we’re all plateauing, we’re missing each other’s moral support!!

Angie glad you’re surviving; it must be so difficult for you, not just your grief but also having to sort things out in another country. I do hope him indoors is giving you some support.

Big hugs xxx

Thank you Hilly!!

have a good day, I am always here to support you all, those dreaded plateaus have to shift sometime!!

good luck to the fasters today, take care xxxxxxxx

Hello Ladies I hope you all had a good weekend. It has been very quiet on here of late – where is everyone! I am now firmly back on the 5:2 as it has been a bit hit and miss of late. I managed 3 swims last week and I am on course to do 4 this week. Also doing some workouts at home with weights so hopefully that will all speed up the weight loss. I am back on my “no carbs” during the week and then the odd treat at the weekend (usually strawberries and ice cream yummy and a few glasses of wine!!).

Have a good week one and all. Not long before I go away again so need to make sure I have lost that pesky 10 lbs by then 🙂 !!!!

PS forgot to say I am fasting today. Chicken kebabs with asparagus and courgette for dinner can’t’ wait!!!

Hi JFitzy, yes it has gone quiet on here. I miss everyone 🙁

How has your fast day gone JFitzy? I’ve fasted today too, am finding fasting days are very easy at the mo, so think my plateauing is probably caused by a little too much on my non fast days!!

That said I lost 1.2lbs last week, my first proper downward move since the beginning of June!! Ho.pe it means I will start regularly losing again. It’s only 4 weeks before I go to my cousin’s in Weymouth for a week (new tankini is definitely required) and only 7 til I go to Finland. Would be really good if I could lose another 10lbs before then but things have gone so slow even another 5 would be good.

Love to all of the gang – keep fasting.

x

Hi Hilly66 nice to hear from you. I am also on a 4 week mission – 4 weeks from this Friday to my holidays – cannot wait!! Anyway I am trying to be really good and so far so good. I am hoping for the numbers to go down on the scales over the next few weeks to get me to my August 1 goal.

Hope everybody else is well 🙂

Hiya. First post just started the 5:2 plan in a bid to loose weight. Never tried this before but was spurred into action by my impending wedding later this year. Would ideally like to loose 2 stone but maybe a little more if all goes well.

I watched the Horizon programme on recommendation by my future sis-in-law and was impressed also having heard all the press about this.

I started yesterday with a ‘fast’ day only 477 calories in total the majority after 6pm. During the day at work tea, water, soup for lunch.

It would be good to make some new friends on here. 🙂

Morning all

Welcome to Twitter22 – you will find lots of help and support on here so good luck in your journey – starting is the hardest part… it becomes rather addictive after a while!

Hello to JFitzy Hilly Jenki and Angie – miss our regular check ins but hoping you are all doing well, I am happy to be reading of your progress. Angie really hope you are doing ok, its nice to see you pop up every now and again.

As one of my earlier posts said, I have put the fasting on hold for a little while. I know that’s probably not the answer to a plateau, but I was getting frustrated with no shifts. I have been trying to be sensible and exercise more. Now that exercise is more of a part of my week (been doing it at least three times a week) I think I will resume fasting properly next week. I haven’t lost any, but I haven’t gained, so hopefully changing it up will help the downward move again. It’s frustrating since my weight hasn’t gone down since May 1st which is a good 2 month plateau but not fasting has given me too much of a free pass to eat what I want, and I don’t want to fall down that slippery slope! So Monday, I am back with you all! xx

Oh so sorry, and hello to Kilda too – didn’t mean to miss you off!!

Oh I forgot to share a story I think you will all love!

I visited my doctor last week, and he did a usual routine check up. He randomly excused his chewing gum, and he said he had an empty stomach. Then we got talking about how I find chewing gum actually helps the stomach, rather than makes hunger worse and he agreed. He mentioned he was fasting and I asked if it was the 5:2 and he said yes. He happened to be doing the same diet – it was great to be talking to a medical practitioner who endorses and also does it! He asked all about what I eat on a fast day, how I keep to my calories and how I control my eating… felt like a bit of a strange role swap but there we go. Anyway, he weighed me, and said “I can see that fasting has really good benefits not just for health but also weigh, you have lost 9 kilos since your last year” which was really satisfying to hear!

Hi LD good to have you back everybody has been so quiet on here lately. Go girl 9 kilos since last year is fantastic well done you!

Welcome to Twitter22 good luck with the fasting, it isn’t that bad once you get used to it and I have to say if I over indulge on a weekend I am usually looking forward to fasting by Monday 🙂

I am on my second fast of the week today and so far so good. I am having chicken on the BBQ with salad tonight and hopefully I will have good news at my weigh in at the weekend. I am swimming 4 times a week a mile each time so that should help!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the fab weather and Wimbledon of course 🙂

Hi all thank you for your welcome. Decided to have a second fast day today and trying to save the bulk of the 500 for this evening, so far just tea and skinny milk, water and a few strawberries, going for lean ham and salad tonight.

It surprising but I already seem to feel a lot better in myself and its only day 3 going to weigh on Friday morning pre-weekend.

Has anyone on here done 4:3 or would this be silly to do this so soon into starting. I am just very very keen to loose weight fairly quickly although I know this is not recommended.

Any thoughts welcome 🙂

Hello LittleDragon & friends! I’m new to the forum (about 2months into the Fast Diet) – have been browsing through topics & yours caught my eye because of your recent chats about reaching a plateau (as well as the fact that you all sound so friendly!!). I too, seem to have stuck at the same weight for 4 weeks after such an encouraging start, where 1stone 4pounds came off easily. I started a fitness regime at the same time as the 5:2 (I’ve been reasonably active over the last 40 odd years, walking, occasional cycling, always doing PE with pupils in my class) but now I’ve the time I’ve started 2 different fitness classes (Zumba & street fit) also I try to fit in 2 power walking sessions a week & (to the amusement of my family) bought a weighted hula hoop & manage 10-20 mins every day! Now how is it that all that exercise, & 2 fast days & I’m not losing any weight?! Maybe 3 fast days for a week or two might help? What do you think?

PS I notice that Twitter22 (new to this group, like me!!) asked about 4:3 too – I’ve looked at The Fast Beach Diet book & Mimi suggests giving it a go, only for a limited time tho.

Thank you simcoeluv – that was a useful link! I think I’ll take encouragement from the comments about sticking with it until the body gets used to the level of exercise I’m doing, & then hopefully the weight will start shifting again. I do think my clothes are loser & so maybe fat turning to muscle is what’s happening – hope so! By the way, is anyone else trying the Fast Beach Diet approach, in order to shed a few extra pounds before their holiday?

Hello everyone,

it has been so quiet!!

Have just completed a fasting day so thought I’d say hi to everyone.

Good luck Twitter and Valbu with your fasting, hope it’s going well so far.

Little D, what an endorsement chatting to your doctor about it. Angie hope things are a little easier, thinking of you. How’s it going JFitzy and Jenki and anyone else I have forgotten.

I’m still hovering just above 10 stone but have now lost a total of 21 lbs 🙂 Loads of people are noticing =, it’s really been worth while. Have been hunting for a new costume/tankini as old one now falls down or I fall out!!! Hmm hard to find, may have to shell out for one at Bravissimo but never thought I’d be buying smaller things. I love intermittent fasting, think it’s a way of life for me.

That said just been given a book all about fresh juicing – maybe if the last stone I want gone doesn’t shift I’ll give that a go to give myself a boost.

Hugs to you all

Hilly66 x

Hello, I was wondering whether anyone was out there!

Hilly great to hear from you and really well done on your progress, 21 pounds is absolutely incredible. You must look and feel so fabulous.

Missing our regular chats, everyone! Angie been thinking of you and hope things are getting a bit easier with time. JFitzy, Jenki, Kilda, hoping you are all doing well too.

So I hit a bit of a plateau around May and haven’t managed to shift significantly since then. My lowest weight was exactly 10 stone, which I was happy with but I haven’t managed to get under that. I think thats a total of 17 pounds difference since I weighed on day 1 of fasting and a total of 21 pounds from my highest recorded weight. I was 11 stone 3 on day one , and at my highest recorded weight, 11 stone 7.

My weight fluctuated and didn’t really drop over the last few months, but I upped my exercise so feeling fitter than I was earlier in the year. My weight crept back up to 10 stone 5 pounds and I got back on the fasting and now I’m back down to 10 stone 2. Would love to shift another stone or so, but won’t kill myself over it. I am happy with things as they are, I’m slimmer than I was last year, and I’m exercising and trying to balance everything.

I stopped fasting for a while to see if changing things up would shake it, and this is my second week back on it. I dropped 3 pounds last week just from one week back on fasting so I really do think shaking things up will shift things!

I hope you are all doing well, and slowly but surely shrinking! Would be great to hear about your progress.

Missing you all!

Fasting today and tomorrow (had to do back to back due to after work commitments!)

hi ladies! I’m still here as well. Total weight loss 46 lbs, with the wedding 2 weeks away. I hit a plateau for about 4-5 weeks then the weight loss started up again albeit slower. Will be fasting with you tomorrow, LD.

welcome to the new folks!

Kilda you are amazing! WELL DONE!

How’s the fasting going today Little Dragon and Kilda. I fasted yesterday, I’ve found it easier the last few months, easier to drink lots of water when it’s hot and sunny and that makes me less hungry. Grr like you I’ve yet to conquer the 10 stone barrier. Last time I weighed I was 10 stone 1.8lbs, hope I make it soon. My final target is 9 stone and then I’ll see how I feel but I think that will be more than enough for me!

Wow Kilda 46lbs that is incredible; you’ll look amazing at that wedding. Wish we could post photos on here, would be wonderful to see you in your glad rags and to put a face to everyone’s name in any event.

Have been banned from jogging for two weeks by the doctor 🙁 – have strained a muscle in my back, which is going into spasm which in turn is giving me sciatic pain in my leg!! I have absolutely no recollection of doing anything to trigger it!! Not sure I like this getting older business!!

How are our newbies doing?

Love to everyone x

Hello all

Hilly66 – found yesterday ok, I was fine during the day then 6pm hit and I suddenly turned into a monster! Had a tuna steak, some veggies, stuffed mushroom and corn on the cob for dinner and that was much needed!

Fasting again today, no breakfast, got a stuffed mushroom with aubergine and chicken breast for lunch and probably soup for dinner.

Sorry to hear you have been banned from jogging, that’s such a pain! Could you try yoga or swimming for a lower impact alternative?

Who else is fasting today? Back to back is tough!!

Morning everybody,

just been to my son’s Year 6 Leavers assembly – he’s my youngest so feeling sad!!

Hope the fast is going ok so far Little Dragon – I’m fasting tomorrow. Didn’t way myself last week, so am desperately hoping when I do weigh on Friday morning I’ll have conquered the 10 stone barrier!! LOL knowing me I will have gained a bit, am mistress of self-sabotage!!

Had a major splurge yesterday in the Boden clearance sale – have sent off for 3 dresses – that said they were all very heavily discounted, so only £30 odd pounds, nevertheless not really money I have!!

Oops gotta fly, nurse appointment.

Keep going Little D

x

Afternoon all

Hilly – you deserve a treat after your weight loss. I think part of the joy of the journey is rewarding yourself with fab new clothes so don’t feel bad, sounds like you bagged yourself a bargain anyway!

Holding out for a bit longer until I eat lunch. Wasn’t really feeling fasting this morning when I woke up, back to back always is a struggle, but I’ll get there. I have a 7.30 appointment tonight so won’t be able to eat til around 8.30 – will be a miracle if I last that long, fingers crossed eh!

My colleagues just came back to their desks and are eating burgers and chips and it smells so good 🙁

Hellooooooooooooooo Ladies I too am still here but have also now lost anymore weight 🙁 However I am still lighter than I was last year so that is good news. I am wearing smaller clothes but I haven’t really being doing 5:2 the last few weeks as I am not eating much most days because it is too hot. My holidays begin next Friday so I will post my weight loss then and see what my total loss has been in 7 months!

Hope you are all enjoying this fab weather (only problem is it means I want to drink wine in the garden every evening ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!) 🙂

Good to have you back JF, have missed you!

Look forward to reading about your 7 month milestone progress! I have not shifted my weight since May, plateau or what!

Hi everyone! Am still here too! And happy to say that stubborn needle that stuck fast, on the scales for so long has finally shifted in the right direction!! I’m now under the 11stone mark for the first time for weeks & heading for where I’d rather be – just under 10 (was around 12 st 6 when I started in May, so although not at my hoped for target, by this Friday, when I’m off to Somerset for a fortnight, I am feeling thinner & favourite clothes from when I was last nice & slim, actually fit!! I’ve been following the Fast Beach plan for the last 3 weeks, fasting 3 days a week but, like you Jfitzy, am finding it hard to resist the summer wine! Was sharing cocktails with friends in the garden yesterday!!

Afternoon everyone,

Little D what kind of torture is that, eating burgers at the desk!! Were you strong?!!

JFitzy glad you’re still with us – hope when you finally weight that it’s good news. Sounds like you’re feeling fab – maybe that’s why we all plateauing a bit because we’re feeling the benefits of all our effort. I think it’s going to be a way of life for me now, it doesn’t feel like a diet and I feel back in control of food rather than it controlling me. It’s a good feeling.

Hi Valbu wow sounds like you have done fantastically well already – hats off to you. Isn’t it funny how many of us are trying to defeat the magic 10 stone mark?!! We will get there if we persevere 🙂 I got the Beach Plan on my Kindle – big mistake for me, just not the same in an electric format, you can’t kind of browse! Haven’t plucked up the courage to do 3 Fasts a week yet. Now that it’s the school holidays I may have to just to try and stay the same!

Well had my exercise today, my daughter has got her first job, delivering Yellow Pages. Her round is to massive houses, so lots of walking seems to be involved. I don’t mind helping her, she’s a good girl.

Am fasting today, not had anything besides fluid so far, am trying to save my calories for later, ok so far but if I get really hungry there are strawberries and cherries in the fridge, so hopefully I’ll be ok.

x

Hi Hilly, LD et al

Went swimming today for 45 minutes so feeling good! Just having salad today but I will have a glass of wine tonight remember Thursday is my Friday!! 🙂 Have a very active weekend planned down in Devon, paddle boarding and cycling. I am going to see if I can actually lose over the weekend for once!

Hope you are all enjoying the weather and enjoy your weekend. I will report back next Friday with my 6 months and 3 week total loss……………………..:)

Phew it’s hot, am currently starving but trying to survive til about 6 o’ clock.

A man is coming to sort out a wasp’s nest at 5 so that should keep me busy!! (Oh that and sorting out my tax return!! Eek, only have a tiny teeny tutoring business and it’s my first year, so all a bit intimidating at the moment!!)

Planning to weigh tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed everyone.

Oh am sooooooooooooooo hungry, water a glass of water, that should stave off the pangs!!

Grr stayed the same, so frustrating! Am away next week so doubt I’ll manage two fast days next week!

Hope the fasting is going well for those of you that are today.

x

Viewing 50 posts - 1,101 through 1,150 (of 1,646 total)

You must be logged in to reply.