Little Voices – July challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Little Voices – July challenge

This topic contains 290 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  Coda 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 291 total)

• Hope everyone is in the zone and enjoying life.

Fitnfast your talk of peanut butter with dark choc chips had me craving. I didn’t have any choc but did enjoy 3 oatcakes with a smear of all natural nut butter, beautiful nut butter, I could eat it with a spoon. You are doing great. I think clothes shopping is a real high after dropping some pounds.

I have just read the Gabriel method, loved it and I am now listening to his cd every night. For those of you who know their eating has emotional and stress triggers this is a great read. It made me realise the points in my life where I have gained and why etc. The need for me to let things go from the past were all highlighted in this bk. I have used food as punishment in past and also as a comfort during periods of grief.
    I am hoping I can continue with his method and work with FD to get and maintain a healthy happy me.

Much luck and fat burning love to all

Repeating myself as posts at the bottom of pages tend to get lost in the black hole. We have a select Facebook group that a few on this thread are already enjoying. If you want to join us click on my name for more info 🙂

Start of day six for me today, have dropped 1.7kgs (3.74lbs) so far and I’m having a ball, fast days are getting easier (except when a family member bought a large Nasi Goreng take away home for lunch one day) however it’s just a matter of will power which I’m determined to beat. Have been alcohol free since 2/07 so today is the 5th day (sounds like I’m at an AA meeting eh!!!) sorry, no disrespect to anyone, but I’m not actually missing the couple of wines each night before and with dinner. Played golf yesterday, 18,000 steps recorded on the pedometer plus even managed not to have the usual couple of beers plus the plate of toasties afterwards, it feels good acknowledge the wins, so onwards and upwards. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow where she wants to talk with me about a slightly high Cholesterol level, I’m determined to lower it without medication, hope she will support my intentions, will let everyone know. Take care everyone and be strong and determined with your goals.

Brilliant Action Hero! A fellow abstained too, started 3rd, for how long are you abstaining? I was gestural for the whole of May and half of June, back on the wagon for another six weeks. Also increasing steps – 18k is brilliant.

Hope the appointment goes well tomorrow!

Have a great week everyone – apparently nothing tastes as good as thin feels – dunno about that but not much beats the feeling of fitting into a smaller clothes size!!! Not proud to say that I was a size 20 jeans, but can’t stop grinning every time I have to pull up my too large 16s!

remind me not to post from my phone ‘I was gestural for the whole of may’ doesn’t that sound interesting? should read ‘I was teetotal’, hope it makes sense now

Hello Everyone, i hope it’s not too late to start!! i want to try and lose 3kg by the end of July, this is my first fast day this month so here’s hoping we all smash it!!!

Thanks Milena for your supporting words, I’m locked in to have a “Dry July”, it’s not too late for anyone else to join me and do the same.

Based on my “normal lifestyle consumption” (approx 2 glasses of wine per day), 31 days represents 60-70 glasses of wine plus the odd beer after golf (maybe 6 x 500mls glasses = 3 litres of beer for the month), it all adds up to a lot of sugar over the month.

My body (liver) is probably going to go into shock (lol) and huge withdrawal symptoms and I’m actually looking forward to feeling better for it all. My mates will give me a bit of stick but who cares, after my month of 5:2 coupled with zero alochol I’m hoping for some good noticeable results.

Hi

I can attest that you will feel great – so I do wonder why I go back to wine, but I do love it!

I rarely stay to one or two glasses, my OH nowadays is almost completely teetotal, wine gives him a headache, he had never drunk more than a very rare beer and even though a Scot, doesn’t drink whisky – means I have the whole bottle to myself. One or two a week can easily become 3 or 4. Not good.

Wedding anniversary on Wednesday, having Champagne, but decided instead of waiting until thursday I would start on the 3rd, son’s birthday was the 2nd. Finishing mid August – just in time for a holiday – to France and perhaps Italy – there is no hope for me!

Be sure to put the cash in a bottle – nearly 150 pounds (sterling that is) I managed last time – it might come in handy for new clothes, there will be weight loss! Good luck and keep in touch!

Hi Lolo, welcome! Let our leader of the moment, thirdtimelucky, know where you are – our Lardy Lad is going to be a monster hopefully!

Morning all hope everyone had a great weekend. Had a fast day by accident yesterday so will fast today and Wednesday as planned. Looking forward to seeing the result of a 4.3 week. Will weigh in again on Friday. Have a great week one and all and enjoy the tennis.

Excellent weekends, everyone! This month is shaping up to be the best ever, I think!

I had a super day yesterday. On Sundays, I cook brunch for my elderly parents, and so never plan on fasting that day. Well, I ate a chicken breast (2 packet crock pot recipe), a small salad and 1 biscuit (nothing since 7 pm the previous evening). I figured I would eat again around 5, but I never got hungry again! Here it is, almost 5 am, and I still am not hungry! Kinda scary, in a way. And I don’t know why it’s happening.

The body is amazing and frustrating, isn’t it?

Well done everyone, that’s week 1 gone. Any weigh ins to report?

Monday is FD for me and do find that not eating till evening suits me better. I am astounded that I can still function without breakfast. I am the kind of person that can’t do anything till I’ve eaten first thing. How the mind can play tricks eh!? So just hot lemon water this morning. Three bean chilli from Mimi’s book tonight. No rice for me. Should be able to keep well under 500 calls today – which will help get rid of the three treats I had last week.

Well done Action Hero – I cut down on wine so much, I have now cut it out altogether and don’t miss it at all. Like you I used to have a couple of glasses after work to unwind, which easily led to ‘just finishing off the bottle’. Now I just indulge when we are out for dinner, but if I’m honest don’t really enjoy it any more. And the calories – it’s just not worth it.

Welcome Lolo – have added you to our list. Let me know your starting weight ( if you want to) and I’ve put you down for 3 kg for July – have you got the Fast Diet book. It’s a really interesting read for beginners and will give you lots of pointers for this way of eating. I guess the trick is to take it easy and do 5:2 to start with, this helps you become aware of what your body is up to.

Well, better get my ass in gear – got an appointment in an hour. Hope you all have a great day if your fasting today, and if you’re not!

Let me have your losses up to Sunday so I can add them to the spreadsheet . Thanks. TTL.

Hi TTL I posted my result on Friday so my loss up to Sunday for the month was 2lbs. Only 6lbs more to reach my July target!! 🙂

Hi TTL. Also posted my loss on Friday. 2lb. 0.9kg. On my first fast day for this week. Have lovely tuna salad for lunch. Currently enjoying my peppermint tea treat for the morning. Feeling motivated to see that fat melt off into Lardy lad. Enjoying all the posts!

Hi TTL, Up to Sunday (your time) was my Monday morning weigh in here in New Zealand so please record my 1.7kgs or 3.75lbs for week ending 5 July. This has been my first week on this adventure so probably a lot of fluid reduction to start with and I’m very pleased with this result, plus alcohol reduction is a bonus. Cheers everyone, have a great week, Mike

Official weigh-in day for me today and … sorry to muck up the spreadsheet Thirdtime but … I have gained 2 pounds! And that is despite two good fast days last week! Hoping it’s just “goods in transit” after a heavy 3 day weekend of eating out every day but not hopeful as I am sure I was way above my TDEE each day. It’s not easy to gauge the calories when you eat out, but having been on this regime for six months now I get a “gut feeling”. I was active all 3 days playing a round of golf each day plus walking on the beach, so the gain might have been higher had I not had this exercise!?

My worries about the weather for my golf competition on Saturday were confirmed! Set out at 8 am in heavy rain and it just got so heavy as time wore on that the course was flooded (very unusual for St Andrews). Then to cap it all, thunder and lightening – Scary!!!! Result, the competition was abandoned! At least I’d had a lovely round the day before in glorious sunshine and then again on the Sunday so the weekend was not a total wash-out!

Welcome all those new to the Little Voices monthly challenges – too many to mention individually but just can’t resist a special welcome to Action Hero (Mike) our first male challenger – and a fellow golfer! You have done remarkably well in your first week and your enthusiasm just bursts across the Internet. Hoping you can keep up this frame of mind for all of your projected 22 weeks and to remember that when times get hard – and everyone experiences them, some more than others – that you can get good advice and encouragement on this thread, so don’t be a stranger!

About to get settled to watch Andy Murray’s Wimbledon fourth round match and, as it’s a fast day for me today, hoping I don’t reach for a g&t if things get edgy (as usually happens!)

Thirdtime – our Project Leader for this month’s challenge – great work on here with your regular updates and interesting posts – not an easy task with so many challengers this month to keep track of! So sorry to hear your visit to the 9’s was short-lived but you are so focussed now – even acknowledging your weaknesses for (too many) treats – that you KNOW you will live in the 9’s for a lot longer very shortly!!

Hope all who are fasting today have a good one!

Keeeep Loooosing!
    Up
    (C’mon Andy!!!)

Don’t forget my measly .4 of a pound. Slow start but I needed the week off mentally, since I have about 25 lbs gone in my wake! well done, everyone else!

Hi, I realise I’m almost a week late to opt into the July challenge but I reeeaaaaallly need some motivation and I suppose some reassurance from all you little voices that this will work…..the annoying thing is I know it works cause I did the fast diet before Xmas last year and I lost weight steadily every week with no intention of ever trying WW, Slimming World or any diet like that ever again, so why oh why am I having thoughts that they would work better/quicker than 5:2, when I know that I felt happier than I’d ever been because I was free of the diet slog!!! Anyway, sorry to moan, I was really just getting it off my chest. At the moment I am skirting around 147 pounds, I don’t really put on weight because of exercise, but because I eat too much I don’t lose any either, so, if you will let me join the July challenge I shall pledge to be 140 pounds by end of the month, first fast tomorrow. Thank you for listening.

So many new voices, how great. Welcome to you all and thank you for lending your supporting voice to this forum, it’s what gets me out of my rut and builds up my determination to go onwards.

I did my official weigh in today, and have shed the 1.5 indulgent pounds. I am back to my 3 lb pledge for July and I truly feel this is doable.

Sadly, (but happily as the temptations to indulge are close to irresistible) Jazz Fest has come to a close. I spent the last day being soooo good, sparkling water all the way.

So far today I have managed to stick to a true fast – first time in a while for me. Coffee this morning, small banana after my workout with my personal torturer followed by a run. Veggie and chicken broth for lunch and snack. A small fillet of cod and salad planned for dinner, then dancing. Be strong all, let’s give Lardy Lad a huge shove out the door

Stomach to throat, “did you have an incident that you need to tell me about? Because the one Greek yogurt for lunch ain’t cutting it pal”. So hungry after a very naughty weekend. I did not do well resisting cheese cake or beer, but I did resist the chips (celebrating the small victories). I’m back on track and hope to report a small loss later week, and attempting a weight training circuit tonight. Diz

Well thank you Upagumtree (love that name)for those kind words, loved also your “goods in transit” explanation for the couple of extra pounds, the mind boggles !!!

It’s taken me a long time to decide to commit to this FD Challenge. It also took a family death last month to convince me it was overdue, a sister in law only 2 years older than me, she had many issues in her life other than diet but she was very over weight and died far too young.

So that is my main motivation, as well as my golf handicap, which is suffering because of my physical shortcommings on the course. God knows the game is difficult enough without personal limitations caused by being unfit and overweight.

Had my Doctors visit this morning (I mentioned yesterday) and everything very positive, I showed her my weight reduction goals and my plan to achieve it, plus Dr M’s FD book. She was not aware of the FD, long story short we spent 5 mins on the website (during my appointment) and she plans to call me in a couple of days to give me her opinion of FD. Her first thoughts were positive and approval of the FD principles.

I managed to convince her I will self regulate my slightly high Cholesterol level over the next 3 months and she approved plus it kept me off a statin drug which I’m happy about. This is just another positive reason to make this plan happen, another goal to achieve by Christmas.

So life is good in New Zealand, plus we now have two Kiwi golfers in The Open, so it’s going to be sleepless nights for me next week watching the action on TV (yawn) Take care everyone and stay strong. Mike

Two pounds off this week, whoop whoop take that, Lardy!

Actually wasn’t expecting that as I didn’t ‘feel’ as though I’d lost anything (if you know what I mean) but I’ll take it, I’ll take it.

Sure one of the pounds was lost watching Andy playing yesterday – magnificent player he may be, but it’s never restful!

Great loss everyone for the first week. Not everyone posted result but ones that did we have lost a whopping 14.4 lbs in one week. That’s over a stone in English money! Great work all.
    Gold award this week goes to Action Hero Mike in N.Z. With a loss of 3.75 lbs. great work Mike.

How is our other brother Ed doing to date, are you lying low or feeling swamped by all us ladies. Don’t let my ramblings put you off.

Welcome blacksharp1. Not too late and have added you to the list.

Well done Kate Eve, yes, I was doing the old settee workout with Andy Murray yesterday. I would have been terrified squaring up to 6’11” apparition with 130mph serve. Well done Andy!

Had a great fast day yesterday. Nothing to eat till 6pm, then a small grilled lamb chop and loads of steamed veg, followed by fresh berries and Greek yogurt, followed by a tangerine. All totalled just 370 cals. Felt sure I had unloaded all those treats I had last week, but didn’t quite make it. Technically have gained 1/2 lb from Friday , but Monday is just the first day of second week, so this week I’m on a mission to get well into the ‘9’s so I can kiss goodbye to the ’10’s once and for all. My next FD is Thursday , and will try to keep my cals to 1000 – and NO TREATS this week, I had my months worth last week.

So, onwards and downwards fellow fasters. Lardy Lad has grown considerably. Let’s be generous with our lbs and fill him up. One day at a time!!!

2lbs down for me for the last week too, which was a little suprising considering my cheats at the weekend, I did try to stay around my TDEE. I know I can do better though, but life usually gets in the way, for example my boss is taking me for lunch today and I’m already trying to figure out what to order!

Woo Hoo, I didn’t know there were weekly awards, how about a chocolate fish, whoops sorry, wrong Message Board, lol.

Thanks TTL for the kind words and come on girls, your turn to catch me next week, bet you can’t !!!! Don’t you all just love a challenge? Take care all. Mike

Well don Action Hero! That is a great loss – one of us will catch you I am sure !! 🙂

Good Morning All, hope I’m not too late to join the challenge? I did my first fasting day yesterday. Other half was out all evening, so I took myself to bed at seven thirty – just to be away from the fridge! :-O I did loose 3 stone on weight watchers and put it all back on again. I read the revised Fast Diet book in bed last night. Have to say I really enjoyed its sensible approach, found the health benefits fascinating. Second fasting day tomorrow, already made some hummus for tea, that I will have with carrot sticks and leaves. Even counted the calories for 18 carrot sticks. Hope to be this hard core by the end of July! Look forward to getting to know you all. 🙂

Hi Amberboo. Our fearless leader will give you the official welcome to the challenge, but I just had to chuckle as I have resorted to your tactic several times – going to bed to stay away from the fridge :-).

Action Hero, you better keep an eye out in your rear view mirror! I am a cut throat competitive B****! So c’mon, sister’s, we can’t let the man lead the parade!

Sleeping to keep away from the fridge sounds a lot better than what I do….massive house cleaning! Down on my hands and knees kind! I’ll try your idea next time.

Home sick from work today, so not hungry anyways. Medication interaction. Yuk.

Hi all, hope its ok to post my weight loss (or gain gulp) after 2 weeks. I try not to weigh myself so much as it can demotivate me if I haven’t lost or worse – gained. Can relate to so much of how everyone has their ups and downs when it comes to a healthy approach to life. I love me food and I love me wine! Biggest mistake and a lesson to carry forward for me was to begin dropping calories on my non fast days as I dropped weight. I can do the fast days relatively easily – just a little planning gets me through. But its what happens the rest of the week that really starts to count as I approach my target weight of 9 stone. Anyone else found this the challenge? Any tips? I’ve decided to try 3:4 for the next 2 weeks to shake it up a bit.
    Will report weigh in details at the weekend 12th July. Fingers crossed.
    Rubylily

Hi Fit

go gal – watch out Mike!

I’m just following Mike’s lead, still no booze! – and I was in bed early as well, as I was doing a liquid fast yesterday, fewer calories eating the duvet than what’s in the fridge!

Nothing for Lardy lad, I’m afraid, still losing the 4 lbs I put on at the beginning of the this month, – I just know I’ll have an increase tomorrow, Wedding Anniversay! Don’t think I’ll be up for the weekly prize this week!

Hi All

I have been reading little voices threads since it was mentioned to me. I am part of Applepies Facebook crowd and on another couple of threads.

Just looking in and I saw a post come in overnight from Mike. I have just looked and see it is on the next page. So I shall finish here and continue when I have re read Mikes post.

Ginette

Continued……

Hi Mike

I saw your bit about cholesterol after reading this article. I think that this would really help.

Also others may be interested.

Here is an interesting link to how 3 minutes exercise a week helped this man get cholesterol and blood pressure down. He wasn’t on 5:2 or he would have mentioned it but he did lose some weight.

I’ve done THREE MINUTES of exercise a week for two years and never been fitter! Vince initially scoffed at ‘high-intensity’ exercise. Now he says it’s changed his life
    http://dailym.ai/1eA3nsI

If only I had a bike……..

Ginette

Yipes, I don’t weight officially til Tues morning after Mon fast, so it is with great chagrin I have to belatedly chisel away at Lardy’s total because I am UP a pound 🙁
    First time ever. AAK Sorry guys. Popcorn and butter called to me and somehow broke fast…… I am blaming the extreme heat while listening to roofers tap dancing like hippopotami all day dawn til dusk yesterday!
    Back on track. Who knew there were prizes. Now that adds a level of thrilling cut-throated frenzy! Kidding…… sort of.

Me, challenge, prizes – bring on the cut-throated frenzy 🙂

Hi everyone, I hope I am not too late to join the challenge. My aim is 3lbs by 1August. Last year at this time I was 126 lbs, but after succumbing to the siren call of home bakes and desserts I am now 136. My goal is 120. I am only 5 ft. Good luck everyone.

This is getting serious – but isn’t cutting you own throat cheating – and cutting someone else’s is just giving them an unfair advantage!????

Sharpening my knife as I write – I’ve never won a cyber prize before!

Hi Phoebe, goods in transit?

Hi Femme – welcome – let Thirdtimelucky, our glorious leader, know where you are from, or is the clue in the name? Good luck!

I think lardy lad is going to be a big lad!

Yipes, I don’t weight officially til Tues morning after Mon fast, so it is with great chagrin I have to belatedly chisel away at Lardy’s total because I am UP a pound 🙁
    First time ever. AAK Sorry guys. Popcorn and butter called to me and somehow broke fast…… I am blaming the extreme heat while listening to roofers tap dancing like hippopotami all day dawn til dusk yesterday!
    Back on track. Who knew there were prizes!!! Now that adds a level of thrilling cut-throated frenzy! Kidding…… sort of.

oops sorry for repeat — didn’t think it sent
    and BTW Nooooo cutting throats is NOT cheating – one could always put a straw in the gap!
    all’s fair in love and lard 🙂

Hi Phoebe

ok, not cheating – I’ve just bought a bottle of champagne to drink tomorrow – spent 5 minutes deciding whether I should buy it in light of this challenge – but then I though, bugger it, I’ll cheer from the side!!! (champagne is for wedding anniversary tomorrow!)

Hey all
    Third fast day went amazing! Ate 480 calories, and felt really good throughout the day.
    Ive lost 2.9 Kilos so far in 6 days, next weigh in is monday, another 6 days. Excited to see what the scales say then 🙂
    Hope you all do well. Next fast day is tomorrow!

Thanks, Milena. The clue was in the name. Scottish but retired to France.

Hello all. Today was my first fast day of the week, I usually do Monday and Thursday, and weigh in on Wed and Sat but we had a day off on Monday and I didn’t know whether I’d be able to resist temptation without the distraction of work. Today’s fast went well so far, I ate miso soup for lunch and some low cal snacks after school (I’m a teacher) and then sushi and falafel today for tea. A random assortment of foods today, I’m normally better at getting two healthy meals but today I just fancied a bit of everything! Still stuck to the 500 though so I’m pleased. Going to weigh in tomorrow and hoping for a small loss, but will take a maintain after McDonaldsgate on Saturday. 🙁
    Are there any other teachers out there who are also scared of fasting in the summer holidays with no work to distract them?!?!

Herewego15 (Ed from Guildford) I am so sorry I missed you from my post but I was concentrating on the FIRST male challenger to join ! You are of course most welcome as our SECOND alpha male!! How are you doing? Let Thirdtime know your results for this first week of July.

Well Action Hero, you have certainly set the cat among the pigeons here!! Good for you to not only win the gold award of the week, but to set up a challenge within the challenge!! This is great … Can the females beat the males? Fitnfast is utterly determined to win this race (knowing a little of her background she is used to (car) races – so look out Action Hero – she is fast coming up in your rear-view mirror!) Lardy Lad look out – you might get your fat ass squashed in the fray!!

BTW I too go to bed early if I can on fast days – I love eating but I also love sleeping so no contest!!

Keeeep Loooosing
    Up
    (Andy into the Quarters !! – Fab!!)

Ah some petrolheads here, always THE most competitive, my OH is rebuilding his sports saloon at the moment, and son is rebuilding a hillclimb car he as just been given, as well as his road mini, both hugely competitive.

I raced a 2CV I built myself for 4 or 5 years – ok, bit of an oxymoron, but still brilliant racing when you all have the same engine, the greatest fun, and there aren’t many classes where the cars go down Duffis Dip at Knockhill four abreast! AND one of the big suppliers custom made me the prettiest royal blue and pink overalls to match my car – for free!! Might even be able go fit into it again soon.

Hi herewego, great to have you on board.

Milena a fellow gearhead?! Whaddya know!

Sorry I don’t do hills (sounds like loads of fun, though!) I only go in a straight line as fast as the 429 Mach 1 will take me. Ten glorious seconds of freedom! Although I did do an 8 day 2500 mile road race the year my boyfriend passed away. Took his seat. In a Delorean. Never again!

Welcome all new “losers”! And no matter who loses the most, we will all be winners!

Hey, is this like the online version of The Biggest Loser?? Didn’t they win a trip or something?! Just kidding, but would love a trip to meet you all, for sure.

Wow, what have I opened up here. While I have been blissfully sleeping down here in NZ you lovely ladies have been ganging up on me, now it’s my turn to do a fast day while you lot are being lazy and snoozing away the night.

Fitnfast: Bring it on Girl, I have adjusted my rear view (mirror that is) can’t see you yet but weigh in Sunday is still a few days away. What part of the world do you live?

Milena: Keep up the “Dry July” if you can, maybe save the Champagne ’til end of month as a double celebration

Ginette K: Thanks so much for the Daily Mail link, very insightful, must try it soon.

DJ: Not too much throat cutting I hope, but Prizes, there’s an incentive, still reckon a Chocolate Fish works well (Only 100 calorie treat)

Charliethh: Wow, 2.9kgs in 6 days, that’s amazing, I can see you in my mirror, keep it up.

Upa: I can’t see Fitnfast yet but I’ll keep looking, Charleithh is certainly in view though.

Thanks for all the group encouragement Ladies, we are all amazing people who will change our lives beacuse we want to, not because we have to, that’s the big difference. Take care, Mike

Hi Mike

I’m tempted, if only to help the girls give you guys a run for your money, but I may have the champagne – its calling to me!

I was going to postpone the Fast Beach Diet until Thursday, which means no alcohol for me for six or perhaps seven weeks, but I started on the 3rd, with a plan to have tomorrow off, out with my hubby and son, 21st Wedding Anniversary, so its Jurrasic World and a meal out, champagne is cooling in the fridge. Back on the wagon on Thursday – hope I don’t have to chuck out any of this bottle, throwing out wine twice in a week is above and beyond!

Anyway, I’m not threat as I have a 4 lbs handicap – gained from celebrating at the beginning of the month – have to lose that even before I can even tackle lardy lad, though I’m now a seasoned Fast Beach dieter, and the plan is 4:3 for the rest of the month, liquid fasts for all fast days.

I really need a stone off by mid August as I’m going to be sitting in a very wee car for a jaunt to France in August, so keep an eye on that mirror, I might be speeding through the backmarkers before the end of the month!!!

Is there a monthly prize a well as weekly ones, TTL?

Hello Everyone! I am here in freezing Melbourne, Australia sitting in front of a heater on my second fast day for the week!
    It’s funny I’m not hungry but I am bored so I feel like I want to eat, especially since it is coming up to lunch time over here BUT I will stay strong, I have some strawberries on hand if needed.
    TTL i unfortunately started out on Monday morning at 89KG 🙁 shocking considering 6 months ago I was 79KG but having moved back in with mum and dad where in every draw/cupboard and even the fridge there are biscuits and chocolate and ‘crap’ food everywhere!! the KGs piled on quite quickly -_-
    Love reading everyone’s posts it feels good to know that we are in this together!!

Oh TTL i do not have the 5:2 Book but i do have a 5:2 recipe book somewhere….just need to find it!!!!

Hi Milena, i have just been catching up with posts, and have just read your post on “insomnia”, so have just ordered Melissa Dream from Amazon. I have had problems with sleeping for many years, and last night was dreadful, but I did lose a lb!! Thanks for the advice. Have a good day in bonnie Scotland.

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply.