Isnt it great!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi All
    I am new to this forum. I live in Perth Western Australia.
    I found out about the 5:2 diet when watching a TV program on Channel 7 called Sunday night .

What a wake up call!

I have a thyroid problem and I thought I couldn’t lose any weight. Funny how I convinced myself of that.

I started the 5:2 immediately.That was 5 weeks ago. I lost a kilo at the beginning now I am losing all over my body but not on the scales.

I am very happy. I have gone down 2 dress sizes.

What I love about it is my taste and appreciation for good food has come back.
    I enjoy reading the posts on this forum which keep me focused when my attention wonders.

Lets celebrate together!

Yay! Good for you vegiemumma. Congrats on your success so far & good luck for the rest of your journey.

I am green with envy that you get to live in Perth BTW. God I love WA. I did Perth to Darwin with my mum & a bus full of backpackers in 2009 & if I could pick a point in my life to do ‘groundhog day’ style it would probably be those 5 weeks (or maybe my 8 months backpacking in NZ – but that involved work too, so maybe not 😀 ).

Thanks TracyJ!
    I did backpacking in the South Island NZ, what a beautiful place…paradise!
    Perth is a wonderful place- no doubt. Just the right pace for me.

The UK is pretty special…have you tried the Breacon Beacons?
    My wish list is to do the Bibblimun track from Perth Hills to Albany 1000km.

Thanks again for your warm welcome.Much appreciated!

Haven’t done the Brecon Beacons yet no. I’m pretty lucky though, I live in Yorkshire and have friends on the Sussex coast and in Co. Durham, so I’m pretty well catered for in the ‘stunning scenery’ stakes 😀

Yeah the South Island was pretty damn stunning, I didn’t spend as long as I would have liked actually traveling there, as I had to work to build up my budget again. I worked at the Arts Centre in Christchurch – what a lovely city. It was terrible to hear about & see the devastation of the earthquake. I expect it looks very different to how I remember it now.

I do wish I’d been as slim and fit as I am now when I was traveling there and in Auz – I would have been fit to do a lot more fun stuff 😀

Good luck with your bucket list, it sounds like a good challenge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.