I really want a fasting buddy!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fitnfast 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• I would love to meet someone to fast with me on the same days…I’m thinking maybe Friday and Monday, but would be open to switching it up a bit! I am a almost 20 year old female from the USA! Get back to me!

I am also in the U.S., a bit older than you but would love to be your fasting buddy! I actually have been doing 4:3, Mon, Wed, and Fridays, so that would pretty much work.

Fast day today, weigh in tomorrow. Last one for the May challenge!

Dinner yesterday was at 4:30 pm. “Breakfast” at 10 am this morning will be small salad with chicken, 5 pickles, and an Apple. Maybe a few whole wheat crackers. Not sure about dinner yet. What’s on your menu?

Oh, and 15 minutes of hiit workout at work this morning (I am alone from 7am to 7:30 so grab a couple of gallons of oil, walk around the store for 10 minutes, then do 2 zumba songs!).

Yes I would love for you to be my fasting buddy! I am going to fast today, and my last meal was at 11:30 last night so I can’t eat till 11:30 am on Saturday hahah! I’m thinking maybe Greek yogurt, the 80 calorie ones and some cold cut slices for dinner? I dont know yet 🙂 I’m so new at this! Hahah 🙂 maybe we could exchange numbers? Talking on this is so inconvenient

If you are both on Facebook you could join our secret group. Everything in there can only be seen by fellow group members, not your usual Facebook friends. We swap hints, tips, photos, whatever, related to the 5:2 WOL. And you can pm each other. If you want to join our select group just click on my name to see my profile.

Lily I love greek yogurt too, but I only eat the full fat version, and not on a fast day.

Sure! Or email addy’s anyways! Cold cuts are good just check label. You don’t want too many preservatives and that junk! Do you eat any veggies? I didn’t used to but have to now! Anyway, I will pm you my email addy. I’m not much of a phone talker, esp. while at work!

I’m not on Facebook 🙁 I took it down like two years ago! Hahaha never looked back! And yeah i dont know I think the fat is pretty low it’s like 2.5 g of fat i dont know! Hahaah and yes I eat veggies, I was an avid Atkins dieter for about a year and ate allllll veggies and meat but have kinda grown sick of that. Now all I eat and want is sugar and carbs hahah. My email is lilyjakaj@gmail.com

Lily you really need to watch the film Fed Up. Seriously!

Haha why what is it about?

They say sugar and carb cravings are because of Insulin resistance. I have cravings too and allow myself 1 day a week to indulge them some, then back to the good stuff.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.