Hi all

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  13 Maggie 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I started this plan about three weeks ago and I lost two pounds one week then put it on the second. I really don’t get it as I have been stepping up my fitness I do my T25 every morning, keep to my calories intake for a woman my size everyday in fact I easily stay under it. I feel fitter (due to uptaking more excersice). On my 500 cal days I may go over it by 20/30 on some days but most days I am good. On my fasting days I feel so sick. Like today I don’t mind feeling hungry but this nausea is bad so much so I had to rush as I thought I was going to be sick. Is this normal?

Hi, all I can say is please do persevere. It really gets better. It appears that we all have different reactions to starting this plan, and that it does take about 4 -5 weeks to settle into it. For me it was sleepless nights and raging thirst. I had it o haven’t done it for long, didn’t have a lot to lose but this way of eating has balanced my body like never before -I’m even all over and happy with my size. There are many things you can try -I find easiest not to eat until evening on a fast day, drink just water or tea without milk, but again, what is very clear us that everyone is so different as are our reactions, and finding what is best for one person is the route to success. Don’t worry about putting on a little weight -it will disappear along with more, soon. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.