Hello new to this site

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 10 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi my name is kristen and I have been struggling with my weight for nearly two years. After something bad happened I comfort ate and now I am at 76 kilos at 5 foot four! Want to get back down to 60 again. My confidence is shattered and I feel so depressed about how I look! Here’s hoping that this will help me and I can get the support I need through the website. I am not telling my partner that I am doing this as I feel it would put pressure on! Any tips for the first week?

Thank you

Kristen Campbell
    Scot living in australia

Kristen, welcome to 5:2. If you want to join our thread you are more than welcome. Look for My progress…exciting, introduce yourself and join in. You’ll need to look at the recent posts above, 2 of us have just posted but we’re a friendly bunch from different places (a few from the UK, one lady from India and one from Oz too)and you’ll get loads of support.

What’s to lose but lbs

🙂

Welcome kristin! I’m five feet five and started four weeks ago with 74 kilos (sounds very similar). My goal is to go back to my 62 kilos I had five years ago.
    I started 5:2 four weeks ago and for me it works very well. I have lost 2,5 till now.
    Maybe we can give us some support with very similar goals!

Thanks both of your for your comments. I am at a loss and have been tearing my hair out. Day one starts tomorrow, can’t wait to start finally losing!!

Go for it girl 🙂

believe, it will work!

Hi and welcome:

Focus on doing your two diet days correctly (500 cal. or less). After about two months of successfully doing this, you can see if you need to do anything different.

Here are some tips: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/

Good Luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.