Hello from Wales

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Crystaltips23028 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying this 5:2 diet. I’ve started about 4 weeks ago with a friend but only now I’ve decided I need more help.
    In this short space of time, I’ve only lost 3lbs and really need to kick start this diet properly. I’ve bought the book and now joined this website so hopefully with reading your success stories and how you achieved your goals I can achieve mine. Nina

Hi, well I’ve just discovered that I can’t eat my favorite food on fast days…pasta. this is why I’ve joined this forum.
    What had helped me from the start was setting a time when I could eat, working out how long I’d fasted. Counting down those last few minutes till lunch time, made me feel that I had achieved something but also made me appreciate the food even more. Tasting every mouthful!
    Also because I was taking advice from my friend I want really watching my diet the five days. Takeaways, white bread, wine, wine, wine.
    So this week I’m going to the correct kinds of food on diet days, and also watch my cal intake the rest of the week and hopeful I will loose more than one lb in a week. Good luck x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.