Greetings from turkey

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Greetings from turkey bugün ikinci oruç günüm.bizim dinimizde zaten pazartesi persembe oruç tutumak sünnet(peygamberimizin yaptigi) birsey oldugu için ben 500 kALORi günlerinde aksama kadar oruç tutuyorum yani birsey yemiyorum.güne baslamadan yaklasik 200 180 kalorilik müsli yiyorum. aksamda 300 kalorilik birseyler hazirliyorum.2 3 litre su içiyorum aksam olunca.ilk haftam bakalim nasil olcak

Hello aysegul

I can’t speak for most other people on here BUT I cannot speak Turkish. But I think, if you want to communicate with most of us on this forum; you will have to practice your English!

Booxx

karşılama aysegul,

Çoğumuz burada İngilizce konuşuyoruz. üzgünüm. Mesajınız basit tutun. Sen Google Translate kullanabilirsiniz.

Diyet iyi şanslar. Söylediğin her şey anlayamadık. Eğer şimdiye kadar iyi yapıyorsun gibi Ama görünüyor.
    😉

https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/

My english is bad because I used google translation. I would be glad if you answer me right çevirir.soru. When it comes my TDEA 1400-1500 calories on normal days does it have to get? as a mathematics teacher in a quarter is about 350 calories. 350 calories on the days I’m going to fast?

On a fastday you can choose 350 calories (a quarter of TDEE). Or you can choose the full 500 calories. It is your choice. It will affect how fast you lose weight. Do what is comfortable for you.

On the other five days. You can eat 1400-1500kcal. If that is your BMR-TDEE number range.

Good luck with 5:2

Translation:
    Bir fastday üzerinde size 350 kalori (TDEE çeyrek) seçebilirsiniz. Veya tam 500 kalori seçebilirsiniz. Bu sizin tercihinizdir. Eğer kilo kadar hızlı etkileyecektir. Sizin için rahat olanı yapmak.

Diğer beş gün. Sen 1400-1500kcal yiyebilirsiniz. Bu sizin BMH-TDEE numara aralığı ise.

5 ile iyi şanslar: 2 😉

ama günde 1400-1500 kalori almak kulağa kısıtlayıcı bir diyet gibi geliyor. ömür boyu ben bunu nasıl sürdürürürüm? 🙂 thank you

You said your TDEE was 1400-1500. Not right? You should eat TDEE on non-fastdays. It is your number. You need to work out what it is. Your number is different to mine. An “average” woman’s TDEE is 2000kcal. 500kcal on fastdays is quarter of the 2000kcal “average”.

This is really difficult to explain in short sentences.

Translation:
    Sen TDEE 1400-1500 olduğunu söyledi. Doğru değil mi? Olmayan fastdays üzerinde TDEE yemelisiniz. Bu sizin sayıdır. Sen ne olduğunu çalışmak gerekiyor. Sizin numarası benimkinden farklıdır. “Ortalama” bir kadının TDEE 2000kcal olduğunu. Fastdays üzerinde 500kcal 2000kcal “ortalama” bir çeyrek var.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.