Getting Started Tomorrow!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dmhdc 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hello! I’m getting started tomorrow. I’m so excited and a little nervous about how hungry I’ll be, but I’m staying positive and looking forward to healthy changes. Any words of wisdom to share as I start?

Hi dmhdc and welcome:

Here are some tips for those just starting 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hi and welcome 🙂 This is a great plan, stay positive!

Welcome dmhdc!

Do lots of reading here at the forum. Such a great source of info and inspiration!

Also…be gentle with yourself. Some days will be easy, some will be tough. I look forward to following your progress!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

I’ve just completed my first fast. It was much easier than I thought. And, today, I am loving my food!

I know it could still get tough, but I feel good that I’ve gotten through what I thought would be a very difficult day (and night). Thanks again, everybody!

Don’t be nervous and feel good that you are from some lucky members of thefastdiet.

Best of Luck……….

Well done on getting through your first fast day, the first few are the hardest for many, so its good to hear that you found it easier than you thought it would be! Look forward to the brilliant results! Have a good day ….

Hi there! All the way from sunny South Africa. Starting tomorrow, can’t wait

Good luck! I’ve got a week under my belt and, for me, it was very easy, which was very unexpected.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.