From Mass, USA First Day Today

This topic contains 255 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  MassPoodleWoman 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 251 through 256 (of 256 total)

• 3 fast days this week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Lost 1 more pound so I am at a small milestone of 25 lbs. lost since I started. I started walking this week, so on measurements I was up an inch in my calf, and down an inch on my biceps and a 1/4 inch in my wrist. Stayed the same on other measurements. I am telling myself that the gain in my calf is good, means more muscle but I have always had big calves so it is a tough sell but am happy with the loss in the biceps.

Hello USA,

Officially started today, I have been dabbling in 5:2 since the fall, but never made a firm commitment to it… I’d like to join your group if I can :).

I plan on fasting T/Th. through the school year. I teach part-time, so I’ll have to recommit/evaluate my days when school’s over. I have about 10 pounds to lose, but I’m mainly doing 5:2 for the health benefits / stopping the creeping weight gain. I can maybe stand to lose 15 pounds, but I’ll see how I feel after the 10 is off.

I am also a yo-yo dieter, so I will have to consciously keep myself from straying from this WOL. I know I will try to talk myself out of it, lol! Thanks for listening! I’ll try to check in and get to know everyone :).

Hey, everyone!

Tennismon, how’s it going? I teach too and am almost dreading when I don’t have my classes to distract me on my T/TH fast day!

I was down to 182.9 today and hoping the trend continues to Monday when I have my official weigh-in.

Thrilled to report that I’m down 27 lbs and 2 dress sizes since I started 10 weeks ago. This is an AWESOME WOL! Hope everyone has a great week!!

Hi All – I haven’t been on here for ages but eni1001 I have to congratulate you – amazing!!! You must be so proud! I am 5 months in and have lost 16 lbs – its been slow but I guess steady and I am almost at goal weight – I would love to lose 5 more lbs but not sure that’s going to happen and I think I could do with toning up to be honest rather than losing more weight…I am into the WOL and the fasts are fine – cant say I look forward to them but they do make me feel in control as I certainly enjoy the other 5 days a week with no restrictions!! I am terrified of putting the weight back on so will carry on with the 5:2 for now.

Hope everyone else doing well.

Well it seems all of us from the USA haven’t been posting. I kind of kick started again with 3 fast days last week. I have been fasting on and off through the start of August. I kind of fell off the habit after one of my dogs had puppies. I hadn’t really been weighing myself since May. But it was still working I lost 13 lbs for a total of 34. I am on a fast day today. Anyone else around from the USA?

Viewing 6 posts - 251 through 256 (of 256 total)

You must be logged in to reply.