Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,906 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 13 hours, 41 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,501 through 1,550 (of 35,392 total)

• Beverley

I think this is the one that I have. I haven’t read the book just listened to the CD. I am not suggesting that you buy it from here. It is just one of the places it is available from. I have tried to find you a free download but so far not managed to find it. I am sure that I saw one somewhere. It may be worth reading the reviews.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Control-Stress-Stop-Worrying-Feel/dp/0593056299/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1444304557&sr=1-1&keywords=paul+mckenna+cd

Ginette

Hi Karen

A friend of mine is going through a similar situation as you. There is a lot of help out there if you know what it is and where to find it.

Age UK are a brilliant source of this. They have many help sheets available. Sorry to everybody else as I know this is off topic but there isn’t any way of sending private messages on here which would be really useful sometimes.

Ginette

Thanks so much Ginette
    I need to get out of this house but am quite badly agoraphobic and really need to stress and worry less. I haven’t driven for 2 years now as I get panic attacks which affects my vision though nowhere near as bad as they were. Apart from Neils cancer they were other ghastly issues that are now solved. This diet is making me feel so much better and if I can get on the right track mentally I hope to get driving again.

Again, loads of thanks. Hampshire is lovely. My granddad came from there.

Shall have a look on Amazon right now.

Beverley x

Hi everyone,

Once they plane has been fixed, that’s me off. On the other hand that might be me on the tarmac for a few hours! Oh well!!!

Have a great weekend, still no loss, but no gain, though no gain, so giving up for a few days, doing lots of walking though, might help.

Have a great weekend, see you all next week!!!

Hi Beverley

I read this earlier whilst looking for a free download for you, read the third comment down.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39761

Ginette

Ginette

All sounds really like this could work for me! The feedback on Amazon was so good that I have ordered your one from ebay for £5.80 with postage. I like the sound of the ones on nomorepanic. The person who went to London for 3 days!! I can only manage Tesco at the moment. A shopping centre would blow me away….I could just get out and about. Wow

You are a star. x

Good afternoon friends x

Whey hey what a buzzing lot of lovely Brit Bees we are.

How wonderful that we can share our hopes and fears together… not only our weight ups and downs but other stuff too… Brilliant.

Karen glad you had a good we/end you will soon get back on track. Yes, dog walking was a pleasure today for the first time this week… wet me and dog towels galore. lol Hopefully things will be sorted for the best situ for your Mum soon.. that will eliminate some worry for you knowing she will be safe…and happy. I think for the older folk Safe being the most important. Good luck with your weigh in after B/T/B fasts. Xx

Audrey lovely to see you. Hope this dry weather continues for you. You can always wrap up warm but the rain is another matter. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful sunshine today. We miss you and those liquid fast days with Malena.Xx

More when I turn the page back. Lol

Hi all

The weather today has been beautiful lovely n sunny.. .

I am trying hard to be good but it is very hard when we are here. …

I am off to the end of season party on Saturday night so that is going to be another difficult night ah well….

Back home a week today hope you are all doing o.k.

Good luck to you all

Audrey

Hi Ginette & Beverley

What day shall we have Egg Bacon Roll day ( we could even throw in a heck sausage what the heck) lolol ONLY if we have lost that week though. Lol

Bev..
    You can do it we will help you. Like the 5 2 diet learning again to go out amongst people again is all todo with taking your time doing things at your own pace. I have only just started going farther afield .. I was just comfortable in my own bubble at home .. the only place I felt comfortable and in control. Even now like today .. have been shopping to the nearest town where Mum lives had a lovely time but had enough after a few hours and glad to get back to my cottage and my faithful dog.

Driving at first was a nightmare as Andrew had always driven. I just started going to one place all the time.. didn’t even understand the car. I hadn’t filled a tank with diesel for about 15 years. Lol Kristy came with me to fill up the first few times. Awful times. You will do it again honestly Bev . Xx

Hi Ginette

Hope you are ok. Thank you for the Paul McKenna suggestion. He is very good in many aspects I know … will take a look.

Its a job with the clothes .. I wish I had kept some things in different sizes as I wear what I like and not the fashion at the time. Had some lovely dresses and skirts in a 12 but sold them on the carboot years go as I never thought I would get there again. Of course now I see everything is doable and possible. Look what a wonderful example you are of this way of life. I am thrilled losing 12 lb you must be ecstatic with yourself. Like Beverley said you are our shining light and star. Thanks G for all your help. Xx

Audreeeey Just caught your last post. Have fun at the end of season party . Don your best bib and tucker and go girl.. Worry about the lbs next week. Xx

Hi Beverley, read the comment again as I think that it was change your life in 7 days, obviously will take a lot longer but may have time for a small change. I really hope it works, the reviews I found really helpful, I also think if we are trying to help ourselves it makes us feel better, just for being proactive. Easy to sit back and do nothing, but much better to try and do something.

Audrey

Enjoy your end of season Party, glad the sun was shining. Don’t worry too much about food, have a little of what you fancy.

I had some Dutch crispbreads today I think. I had a friend here all afternoon, catching up a bit.

Hi Hemmy

I think an egg sandwich, egg and bacon or even heck sausage and egg is acceptable once a week. I like the idea of a roll but I need to avoid supermarkets as I have lots of things to use up and it takes me about 6 weeks to use a loaf or bread.

Re clothes I am glad that I kept mine, even size 10 and 12 jeans, not seeming very likely, but too caution to throw them out!! 🙂

Have a nice evening all, I shall be catching up on TV before I find the ending spoilt for me.

Ginette

Hi Ginette

I use those rolls you bake yourself from Aldi. Keep them in the fridge when I open them. Last for ages… nice for a treat.

Dr Foster a fab ending .. not the usual disappointment. Enjoy . Xx

Well what an exciting hour.

Now I’m sorry it’s over……obviously Dr Foster……

Ginette

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.x

Hi everyone

Fast day today for me.. anyone else.

Hopefully find some more mushrooms this morning they really made a tasty addition to veg soup.

Very mindful this week and nearly 2 weeks without wine and feeling excited and happy with the control or lack of dependence. Lol

Hope all goes well Celtic .. keep in touch. Xx

Ginette glad you got to see the end of Dr F hope there is more where that came from. Brilliant acting from Suranne. Xx

Have a lovely break Milena Xx

Have a good day Brit lovelies every new step we take today .. improves all our tomorrows. Xx

Dr Foster that a new TV prog? We havent unpacked the tv yet as theres no where to sit in the living room

Morning all
    Lovely day for a walk Hemmy and great to find some mushrooms too! Good luck with FD today. I may get wine in for tonight but may not. Hmmmm.

Ginette, have now ordered change your life in 7 days for £1.98 with postage from ebay. Good used.

It’s a lovely sunny morning and feeling so optimistic. Slept for 10 hours last night. You two are so kind.

Celtic I don’t know Dr F. Good luck for today.

Audrey, hope the weather is still good for you and hope you have a good time tomorrow. Enjoy!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. xx

Morning all

It’s a lovely day here on Anglesey again.

I think today may be the day to do the steam cleaning so it’s done before winter.

I am looking forward to the end of season party tomorrow but mindful of the food on offer so am doing an extra fast day today to compensate.

Have a great day everybody keep in touch

Audrey

Hi Hemmy

Yes she was brilliant, I saw the male actor being interviewed on this morning which I recorded as I thought there was a bit about bake off and Dr Foster.

They recommended a programme called River which was on last night, I know that this is a detective, I have recorder it. I also have Downton Abbey recorded but I haven’t watched it yet, I don’t want it to end, so sad, I think they have some specials though.

Hi Celtic

I hope all goes well today for you, maybe tine to unpack that TV with all of those new programmes coming out. Dr Foster was a good watch, it’s a shame you missed it, I probably is on catch up for a few weeks though. It was really gripping stuff. I didn’t think I would enjoy it because of the content, I do like Suranne Jones though.

Hi Beverley

I would never pick wild Mushrooms as I don’t know enough about them. I have seen a couple of programmes on this one with Lynda Bellingham. I’m sure you do if you pick them though.

I really hope these CDs help. He uses a method called NPL. I often buy things that have been used such as CDs and Books from Amazon, also I have bout Wii games in the past. So much cheaper. Let me know how you find them, it will take a little while but hopefully make a dufference, the reviews for his things seem very good. I put my CD on iTunes. They tell you not to use them while operating machinery 🙂 or driving, it always makes me smile. I am also an epileptic, well controlled and I have had hypnosis in the past. I asked my doctor what she thought, she said I could try it and I would soon know, I have never had any ill effects. I am sure that they have to put these things on there for people who it may affect.

Hi Audrey

The weather is lovely here, I hope it is as good for you. Enjoy yourself at the party, I used to add a fast day if I had a meal out, it always worked for me.

Hi to everybody else who is browsing and not posting.

Ginette

Hi All

Just seen it is dry and sunny at the weekend, maybe a bit chillier, also the beginning of the week looks good.

Enjoy the weather 🙂

Ginette

Help!
    Neil went to get some eggs from the local farm yesterday and I blithely said ask about their chickens (they, ducks and geese roam about) so free range and organic. He came back with a huge chicken that I would buy for Christmas day for 6 and more left over. If anyone has any great ides what to do I would be grateful. It was frozen and has been defrosted since early afternoon yesterday. Is it safe to roast it then make dishes and freeze them? If so what?
    I was thinking chicken and mushroom lasagne (not wild ones Ginette, we no longer do that, although Neil knows what he is doing lol). Could I do risotto, what?
    Help I hate waste!

Beverley…looking at it on the draining board right now. x

p.s. suppose I could go on a chicken diet.

Hi Beverly

It’s perfectly safe to ‘re freeze when it’s cooked.

I would make a lot of gravy and put some chicken into gravy to freeze as ready meals. Chicken curry also another good ready meal, chicken soup is lovely also

Audrey

Hi friends. x

Gorgeous day. A nice easy going day for fast day. Just pottering my favourite thing.

No mushrooms around this morning must have been beaten to them. Picked the rest of the sloes for Xmas Sloe Gin. 2 baskets of apples need to be sliced and into salt water then rinse and freeze.

Decided on an egg and 2 crispbreads for 2pm .. then a Aldi salmon steak an a big salad at 7pm. Lots of lemon water and faithful Oxo.

Glad you are having sunshine Audrey… makes all the difference. Xx

Ginette is it FD for you as well… what are you eating today. Love Downton too. Saw that River prog advertised will try to catch up. Sometimes have newspapers which Mum brings not read till the following week. Days just seem to slip away from me. Lol

Celtic Yes, as Ginette says time to get the TV unpacked…with the evenings getting longer. xx

Bev Hope you are enjoying the sunshine. Having a good nights sleep is so energising for the body and soul. So good that we are all sharing our hopes and fears .. along this road to a better us. Xx

Milena hope your break is going well an you are having some treats… while being mindful. You deserve. Xx

Hope every one else is okay. xx

Take care Brit lovelies we can all do this together… anything is possible xx

Hi Beverley

Here are some under 309 calorie meals chicken is amongst them

http://www.womanmagazine.co.uk/diet-food/slimmer-dinners-meals-under-300-calories-31299

Yes Hemmy I agree, time to get that TV out, I record a lot but watch it whenever I feel in the mood, hardly ever live, I still have the whole series of Poldark to watch!!

I think it will be Heck sausages and omelette or with vegetables and gravy, not sure yet.

Nothing so far though, apart from Tea.

Another nice one is a hairy bikers one, I am off to find it……..

Ginette

Here it is

http://www.womanandhome.com/recipes/532300/the-hairy-bikers-spanish-style-chicken-bake

I’m off out in a minute, so probably join you all later.

Ginette

Thanks Audrey, he likes chicken curry and so do I! I have never frozen chicken dishes before so was a bit worried. Hope you are having a fab time. Am a tad jealous as love Wales. Enjoy! OK chicken curry for one meal.

Now for ginettes recipes…….

I guess as long as I reheat really well all will be ok? Should I cook it tonight or tomorrow. Now it has defrosted now? I am going to stuff it as he loves stuffing but he need not expect a full Christmas dinner…….

If you are making a full chicken dinner, pop some into gravy and freeze with the stuffing it makes a very easy dinner for a later date and the chicken is lovely and moist xxenjoy

just broke my glasses. Back when mended them……grr

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours. x

What a nuisance Bev, hope you can fix the glasses.Xx

A good FD day yesterday but spoilt it with wine last night. We only planned on 1 glass each but of course we didn’t. I was pleased that we both never had the munchies.. really fought that. So maybe not too bad but silly after a good FD.

Never mind.. rules were made to be broken now and again and another FD Monday before Tuesdays weigh in. Mindful week-end.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Enjoy your party Audrey. Xx

Onwards and downwards Brit lovelies. Together we can do this.Xx

Morning all
    Hemmy I had wine last night too. I refuse to give up my Friday wine. Funny thing though, it didn’t taste as nice as it used to!

Audrey you are a genius…..I can freeze Christmas day chicken and stuffing in gravy! Less cooking! Yippee. Have a good party tonight.

Ginette, love those hairy bikers! Love most cookery progs except the cake one. I don’t like anything sweet and never have. Neil like biscuits and cakes so I buy for him as a treat. He has 85% cocoa chocolate too.

I really should get dressed. I am 3″ less round the middle….but….to be half my height I would need to be 6′ 3 1/2″……and I’m not. One day!

Hope we all have a good day. x

Hi Beverley

Sorry about your glasses, do you need them constantly or just on occasions? I only wear mine occasionally and in fact I was saying to someone a few days ago that I hadn’t had them on for about three weeks.

This can be really difficult if you are a constant wearer and a real problem, whatever it is a music acne and expense to have to get a new pair.

Hi Celtic

How are you? How did things go for you yesterday?

Hi Hemmy

I know what you mean about not wanting to give up something completely. I had hypnosis once for weight loss, the hypnotist told me that I would never want to eat chocolate again during the session. I DONT THINK SO!!! It wasn’t what I wanted at all, I just wanted to lessen my cravings towards it. I told him that I stopped listening to him from that moment and I didn’t go back! Well done for not getting the munchies though a really positive change.

It is interesting that you don’t find it as enjoyable now. I am that towards chocolate and sweet things if I exercise regularly. Saying that I have booked my induction at the Gym…….groan…….. It is at the end of next week, I hope I manage to get something out of it. I really must turn my attention back to non fast days again, I have been eating far too much of the wrong foods.

Hi Beverley

What a good idea that was triggered by Audrey’s suggestion, don’t forget to include stuffing, you can also mix a couple of Heck sausages in with the stuffing to make it a tasty low calorie version.

I only watched the diet one. This was a recipe that my son cooked for me, I need to do it myself now.

I am just watching junior bake off, how clever and inventive some children are!!

3 inches less around the middle is good, a big difference. This is where I would like to lose it, so many more clothes would then fit.

Hi to everybody else.

Ginette

Good evening friends. X

Hi Ginette, Bev and all. hope you are having an enjoyable day.

Ginette I was hypnotised for weight loss years ago in Oxford… with work mates. Someone quite famous I think. At least the amount I paid he should have been. lol

Anyway I never felt it was any good at all. Most was visualisation… e.g. imagine what size you would be… How you felt What you would wear and some trigger words for yourself in situations. I always remember size 10 and blue jeans with a bright red T Shirt. Never got there Lol. Maybe I will now though 12 not 10. Xx

Hope everyone is ok… whether fasting or just being mindful. Grand Prix tomorrow love it.

Take care Brit lovelies we CAN do this and we Will. Xx

Hi Hemmy

Enjoy the racing, not my cup of tea though. I know how much people like it though.

Yes with hypnotism the person I had wasn’t very good, I have had a couple of people hypnotise me, I prefer Paul McKenna to them, his books/CDs are much cheaper and worth a try for those who need them.

I have also had acupuncture, this worked a treat for me, I know it doesn’t for all.

Ginette

Morning fellow brits. .

I enjoyed the end of season party but the food on offer was all beige!

I have got a very upset tummy today so it’s a fast day today for me.

Hope you are all doing ok.

Audrey

Oh Audrey, horrid to have a tummy upset but every cloud has a silver lining I guess. Glad you enjoyed the party though. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Well Ginette, glasses are a menace! I need them for reading. The ones that broke were cheapo ones from ebay. I have now got on my prescription ones that are no better and have an arm stuck on with plaster!

Had chicken curry, rice and half a large naan last night washed down with white wine. I feel fat now. It was really really nice though lol….then watched come dancing, loved the jive. Went to bed early stuffed to the gills but so happy.

Hemmy are you fasting tomorrow. I am. If you are we can hold hands.

Hugs all round Team Brit. I noticed Paul McKenna does a I can Make You Thin. Also I Can Make You Rich. Now a girl can never be too thin or too rich so they say……..hmmmm

Morning Beverly

I tried Paul McKenna I can make you thin didn’t work for me.. he had a series of programmes on tv the other year I watched it whilst eating I think hehe …..

I have however tried acupuncture in my spine at the hospital and that did help with the pain for a while.

My upset tummy is not much better I am now thinking about never eating again hehe I wish. Although I suppose the drink didn’t help much as I don’t normally drink at all….

Have a great day

Audrey

Good morning friends hope all is well with you. x
    Hopefully another pretty day.

Hi Ginette .. got into the GP last year as Kristy did the season with Force India a hostess. Silverstone not being too far away. It was a wonderful job took her all over the world. The guy she was working for lost his franchise and didn’t tell them till the last minute… so has done temping and not settled. Hence the interest in Team Force India. Enjoy your Sunday lunch with Pam. Xx

Hi Bev I know what you mean about reading glasses lose mine all the time. Its a joke here. Lol

Fast day for me tomorrow .. weigh Tuesday. Have to be careful today as its roast dinner day. Been good with wine though this week. .. just Friday evening so far. Have a good FD Xx

Hi Audrey .. hopefully some good will come out of the beige food upset tummy. Similar with me yesterday after peanuts. Hopefully all for the good. Lol

Hope the day is sunny again for you to enjoy your time away. Have a good FD Xx

Celtic hope things are ok with you and Stu. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing okay .. Xx Enjoy the day Brit lovelies we are sooo strong together. Xx

Where are you all.? Xx

Week-end went well nothing drastic food and drink wise.

My team got 3rd podium yesterdays GP so all good.

Fast day today … looking forward to it. Making chicken soup this morning with the chicken remains and plenty of veg.

Always have good energy fast days so hoping to get moving on some of the outstanding jobs I have.

Hope everyone is ok. Brit lovelies Together we are strong and can do this. Xx

Hi hemmy

I am here, very busy but here. Didn’t manage a fast day yesterday will leave it until I get home should be easier there.

Glad you are o.k. I love chicken soup tastes lovely and cures everything! Hehe

Have a good day with your fast and good luck to everyone else fasting today

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Thank you.x

Yes, I am sure you will be easier fasting at home. Hope the good weather continues for you. Take care Xx

Morning all,

58, 5ft 1in, originally from County Durham but now living in Shropshire (via working in various parts of the world. Started to pile weight on after medical condition stopped me being able to work (was a TV and film puppeteer and physical performer).

Started 5:2 about three and a half weeks ago and have lost 6 lbs so far. Struggling a little because of trying to do a counter acid reflux diet at the same time, which requires me to eat smaller portions more often. Still, getting there. I’d like to get down to nine stone if possible, but even nine and a half would be good. Some of my medications don’t help, weight wise, but I seem to be overcoming them, which is great! I’ve also got suspected angina (family history with problem of getting rid of cholesterol) so that’s an added incentive.

On a fast day today, which, personally, I’ve found better to eat once in the evening rather than twice.

Great to read of all your succeses. Keep it up!

Mak

Hi Mak and a big warm welcome from me. I am now on my 6th week (I think) although it seems longer! Good luck. I am on FD today.

Audrey, glad you tum improved. Nothing worse than having to hug the loo!

Hemmy FD for you too. I just missed a run in with a large wedge of mature stilton cheese yesterday. Picked it up to scan it. Luckily it didn’t work first time so I put it back. Divine intervention! It was a close shave. I may not like sweet things but I am manic for cheese.

Ah well, lets all battle on. Who dares wins!!

Beverley x

hi all,

Welcome Mak!

FD here today. Its funny how you start to look forward to them. It feels like I’m giving my body a break. I’m with you Beverley on the cheese though. I can pass sweet stuff far more easily than a yummy bit of cheese.

Have discovered a load of going-squishy tomatoes in the fridge, so tonight’s meal will definitely include them. I’m thinking spiced chickpeas and tomatoes (I prefer not to call it a curry because then it seems to need rice!) Lunch is going to be my tried and tested chopped apple and low fat cottage cheese mix. I’ve found eating it with a teaspoon helpful. It takes longer to eat, so I feel fuller.

Hope you are all having a good day

Hi Priscilla
    Your food sounds lovely. I think we have similar taste buds! How’s that size 10 coat? Not that I am jealous or anything. LOL

Ginette, change your life in 7 days has come. I need to hunt down my headphones and plug myself in. Great for a FD.

Hope we are all ok. Onward and downward. x

Hi and welcome Mak.

We are for the most from varied parts of the Country. I live on the borders of 4 counties. Oxon Bucks Northants and Warwickshire. All within 30 minutes.

Well done with the 6 lbs loss you are definitely on the right track.

Lots of help here from these wonderful people .. all giving and sharing their highs and lows. Ginette Audrey and Milena our stars all have and are doing brilliantly… so very helpful. Please Keep in touch.

Hi Bev/ Priscilla hope your FD goes well. Lasting till 4pm on drinks and 10 Almonds. Then a boiled egg with 2 crispbreads I with my homemade blackberry jam. Yummy. Later chunky chicken veg soup. Not very exciting I know but tried and tested. Lol

Celtic and Karen hope you are ok. Xx

Hi all

Sorry no posts over w/e..just busy catching up on stuff.

Welcome Mak ! You have a good starting loss so hope this WOL suits you.

Audrey..glad you enjoyed the party but sorry to hear about tummy upset. Hope you’re feeling better x

I managed a 0.1 kg loss last week!!! Nothing to shout about I know, but I was so glad not to have gained after the indulgent time in York. Those B2B FDs really got me back on track! Here we go again for another week..FD for me today so my thoughts are with all fellow fasters 🙂

No change re my Mum but the Local Authority seem to be pushing towards a return home, which my brother and I feel is beyond her now. We shall see.

Hope everyone having a good day 🙂

Celtic..how are things with you ?

Karen
    Xx

Hi Hemmy

I hope the chicken soup was nice, I am having my old favourite spicy Chicken and Vegtables tonight. Glad you enjoyed the GP somebody has to!! What with that, rugby and football I am relying on recorder programs.

Reading glasses are £1 in pound shops I see. I am slightly short sighted rather than long sighted, an optician told me that over the years my sight would improve as we naturally get longer sighted as we age….how strange is that.

Hi Audrey

I hope that tummy problems have eased, this is just your system not used to the type of food you are eating.

Hi Beverley

I love to think of you doing the same as Jack Duckworth with glasses.

Hi Mak

Welcome to the thread. Sorry to hear that you are unable to work, I am in the same boat at the moment, hopefully for me fasting will help change that.

I like you prefer to eat once a day, I sometimes have to have something around 4 -5 though. I normally eat about 7.30 – 8.30. You have had a nice loss so far and I’m sure over three weeks you will have really settles in to your eating patterns. Are you hoping to lose a lot of weight?

Some of us have more to lose than others, I am one of those, it is a lovely thread and everybody is helpful and friendly here, it doesn’t matter how much we have to lose as we are all on the same journey, weight loss and for some improved health. For some it gives us a sense of control over our food that was lacking before. It is nice the things we learn along the way.

Hemmy is always a ray of sunshine, she likes to do a wake up call and posts bright and early like others, I am a night owl and I like to get a few things done in the day before I am drawn by the forum. So there is always someone here to talk to.

Hi Beverley

Did you fall asleep listening, this often happens to me, I don’t quite make it to the end, some people listen to them more than once a day, I used to listen to mine everyday until things started improving, now once in a while. I hope you get on well with it.

Hi Karen

Well done on your loss, always good to see when you are out of routine. This is the way of things now to send people hone to see how they cope, my friends Mum was sent home with carers coming on 4 tines a day at first, it was her decision to stop care at a review, now she is back in hospital due to a water infraction she will go through all if this again. She was much better when at home though. I hope things go well for her.

Ginette

Hi Ginette

Thanks for info..good to know others have had the same experience. Not perfect but have to work towards best outcome we can.

Even when **** going on in life we can still have a giggle at comments on the forum: baggy trousers in danger of falling down, Jack Duckworth glasses, Mr Pips antics :-):-)

Time for bed zzzzz

All the best for early am jump on the scales tomo for anyone weighing in (Hemmy?!)

Karen
    Xx

Hi all
    Early up as we went to bed at 9.30 again last night. Both still at bit tired but I was up and down stairs and vacuuming lots yesterday so back on form so to speak. It’s still dark but as soon as it’s light enough am off for a brisk power walk (with my little pink hand weights). I don’t mind looking silly.
    Ginette, I couldn’t find my headphones so Mr M will have to wait, Tesco sell them cheap I know.

Anyway, lost 1 lb. Not great but not bad. Hemmy and all hope you have lost too.

Have a good day all. Beverley x

Hi Karen such a long process to get stuff sorted re your Mum. Local Authorities try to keep people in their own homes when possible. That’s okay if it works and they give them help and their loved ones lots of help to cope.

Well done on your continuing weight loss. Xx

Ginette enjoyed the soup F Ds are getting quite enjoyable. The soup is a good one, of course I have my Aldi sesame crispbreads as well. Love them better than bread now. Hope your day went well. Xx

Bev well done you on the loss you are doing brilliantly. Hope you enjoy your walk.. I love mine. A bit of a hassle when it rains but its therapeutic not only for Mr Pips but me also. I sometime times shout and swear out loud over the fields .. also realise on the scale of things with nature how tiny a cog we are but precious of course. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing well. Xx Dolly… Mak how did yesterday go.Xx

Weeeell so excited … lost a pound and I am now one away from a stone. Yay Yay. Never thought I could do this. Now anything seems possible. I was aiming for 10st but I reckon 9st + could be possible … WHY NOT. lol
    Mum would say ” don’t get cocky lets see you get to 10st first”. Lolol. Xx

Have a good day Brit lovelies whatever ever you are doing. Don’t forget… Bigger Snacks Bigger Slacks. Xx

Viewing 50 posts - 1,501 through 1,550 (of 35,392 total)

You must be logged in to reply.